1x1 Warrior Cats RP With DawnDancer!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Warrior Cats RP With DawnDancer!

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon May 07, 2018 3:33 am

"I think he's scared. Or cold. I can't tell. Other than that, he's fine, I think." Storm glanced at the kit, and then looked at her, sympathy in his eyes. "I'm sorry about your home."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Mon May 07, 2018 3:37 am

“It’s alright. This season will be over soon and the camp will be whole again. Until then, we will live up here. The roots make perfect dens. I’ll probably stay in the nursery and help care for the kits. You can help as well.” She snuffed the kit and liked his head. “He’s only scared. He’ll be okay soon. Will you help me get the under the roots of this oak? There’s a nice den there.” She explained to him
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon May 07, 2018 3:38 am

"Alright," he said. He followed her down the tree and under the roots.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Mon May 07, 2018 3:48 am

She dove under the roots and cleared out old moss and such before setting down the kits and helping Flowerheart get comfortable. She climbed out of the den and ran down the river where the camp once was and laid down, watching the water.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon May 07, 2018 4:11 am

Twigs snapped and a russet snout poked through the bushes. A fox snarled, stalking towards Streamdust. It must of been seeking higher land from the flooding water too.
Storm hissed and ran towards Streamdust. As he lunged at the fox, he recognized that this was very dangerous. He could get killed. But he wasn't going to stand by and watch Streamdust die.
Storm raked his claws through the fox's nose, then ducked around it as it snapped its jaws.

OOC: Do you want Storm to get badly injured, or Streamdust to...or no one?
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Mon May 07, 2018 4:13 am

OOC: We could have Streamdust get hurt and it be blamed on Storm for more drama!

She hissed and jumped on the fox's back, hissing loudly as she tore at it's ears and ears. There was no way Storm could defeat this beast on his own, but they might manage together. The beast snarled and snapped it's jaws at Storm and Streamdust, making her dig her claws deep into it's shoulders as she tore it's ears.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon May 07, 2018 4:21 am

OOC: Good idea! :)

Storm snarled, slashing at the fox's flank and then dashing away when the fox whipped around. He ducked to the other side and did the same thing. Storm kept on using the same pattern of attack. The fox was angry and annoyed, and it reared back and shock its fur so hard that Streamdust came flying off.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Mon May 07, 2018 4:25 am

Streamdust's blue eyes widened in fear as she hit a tree and rolled to the ground, one of her paws twisted beneath her. The fox ran off into the woods as warriors and Otterstar ran down to them. WIllowtail ran to Streamdust's side and licked her. "She lives!" She yowled to Otterstar. The tom nodded, a growl sounding from his throat. "What have you done?" He hissed to STorm as Hawktalon and Tigerpelt rushed to help. Petalpaw helped Willowtail carry Streamdust to the medicine cat den while Hawktalon and Tiger pelt corner Storm so he couldn't run.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon May 07, 2018 4:30 am

"I didn't do anything!" Storm exclaimed. "The fox was the one who hurt her, not me! I was trying to help!" Storm tensed and flexed his claws into the ground. He didn't want to fight Streamdust's Clan-mates. He just wanted to go see if Streamdust was alright. She wouldn't blame him for this, right? He wasn't certain.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Mon May 07, 2018 4:33 am

"He's a liar! You mustn't believe this...this rouge! He's lying. Look at the evidence! He's the only one around!" Hawktalon yowled loudly. "Enough!" Otterstar snapped. "Take him away, see to it that he does not escape!" He snapped the orders before going to check on Streamdust whom was being treated while she was out. The other two cats took Storm to a make-shift cell made of roots. "You deserve this, kittypet!" Snarled Hawktalon. The tom clearly hated Storm.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items