1x1 peggy+prince

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 peggy+prince

Postby Burning_Roses » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:03 pm

Brendon

Brendon giggled with happiness and kissed Toby right outside the bar before walking inside and getting a secluded booth towards the back wall where it wasn't to loud, "I think I'm getting fish and chips with a red wine, what about you darling?" Brendon was so happy Toby had turned down work just to spend time with him, underneath the table, Brendon intertwined his ankles with Toby's
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:14 pm

TOBY
"You and your wine." He laughed. "But I think I'll just get a fish taco and a coke." His watch rang again, and Toby put it on silent. "I'm sorry about that." He said with a sigh. Toby looked around, taking in the beautiful view of the sea and watching the waves wash plants and things onto the shore. "Look at that view." He whispered to Brendon.
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:16 pm

Brendon
[right][size=85]
He laughed softy as he ordered smiling at the waiter when Toby's watch went off he waved a hand, "It's fine I understand."His gaze followed Toby's out to the ocean as his eyes caught the light that the moon was producing making them glimmer much like the ocean surface, "It's so lovely and calm on the outside but filled with so much turmoil just underneath the surface." He sighed softly leaning on his hand as their drinks arrived and Brendon sipped his wine, "I'm just classier than you." He joked
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm a cosplayer}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:33 pm

TOBY
"You a poet now, nerd?" he joked. "That'd be something. An actor, poet, singer superhero. Imagine that." He took a sip of his coke,
and rolled his eyes. "Classier? Than me? Who?" he said in false shock. Even though his watch was on silent, his phone kept buzzing in his pocket. He sighed, it was just too annoying. He needed to check it and get Bernard to shut up for once in his sorry life. Toby looked at Brendon apologetically and shrugged. "I'm so sorry." He sighed, checking his texts. They were from Bernard, or course. Toby's eyes widened as he read them. Fine. I'm taking it out. I'm the Vulture tonight. and then a picture of Bernard in the Vulture suit,
with the machine that Toby had lost in his fight with Brendon. Fixed your mistake. Toby couldn't help but stare in a mix of terror and awe. He was joking when he told Bernard to take it out, he would never let anyone touch his suit. But they did it. They had the device.
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:11 am

Brendon
"Yeah maybe I am darling" He laughed as he swirled the wine in the glass and sipped it slowly, "I've got more class in my pinkie finger than you have anywhere in your body" He watched as their food arrived and Toby kept staring at his phone, Brendon watched the emotions cross his face, the ones he could obviously pick up on were: surprise mixed with horror, and some excitement. Brendon was curious but settled for starting to eat his phone when his phone buzzed rapidly, it was a text from the police chief, the device he had fought for it was missing. Brendon slammed his hands on the table making himself as well as a few other patrons jump. He felt his face grow warm, he couldn't believe himself, how could he have been so so stupid!?
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:37 am

TOBY
"Maybe so, but you're still a nerd." Toby said as he set down his phone. He took a sip of his coke and picked up his taco, immediately dropping it back into the plate as Brendon slammed his hands on the table. "What's wrong, honey? Lose something?" He asked. He couldn't help but be a bit proud of himself. Now that they had the machine, they could shut down the power on entire blocks. The only reason that they had gotten it, though, was because of Brendon. After all, he had the pieces, he just couldn't put the puzzle together. Perhaps he didn't want to believe that Toby could be the villain he was fighting the whole time, but Toby could tell that Brendon was onto him.
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:58 am

Brendon
Suddenly like a switch flipping everything clicked into place, how had Vulture known about a bomb only made by him and Toby, he stood quickly shaking the table, "I need to go. I don't feel good at all" he threw cash on the table and walked from the bar and down towards the pier sitting on the dock his head in his hand, this couldn't be possible could it be his own enemy was under his nose this entire time
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:03 pm

TOBY
"Wait up, honey! Was the fish that bad?" He shouted as he followed Brendon to the dock. He sat about a foot away from his boyfriend, after all, if Brendon was sick he wouldn't like to have been puked on. "What's wrong?" He asked after about two minutes of awkward silence.
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:13 pm

Brendon
He sniffed softly and wiped his eyes, "You're such a filthy liar Tobias" He turned his face and eyes full of anger and hurt, "I cannot believe I trusted you with my secret and the entire time you were my enemy! That's how the Vulture or you I should say knew everything! God I loved you!" He stood up abruptly and stormed by but on his way stopped leaning near Toby, "If I ever see you again it'll be to soon" He stormed down the pier and to the main road trying to catch a taxi waving his arms down but none stopped so he settled for walking
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm a cosplayer}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:21 pm

TOBY
TOBY SIGHED. "Brendon, it's not like that. Hell, I didn't even know who you were until a few days ago!" He started to feel his eyes tearing up, but he blinked the tears away. "You don't see it yet but I'm helping you! I'm helping this entire city and the ends justify the means."He turned to Brendon as he stood. "If you can't see that then you're just as blind as everyone else in this god-forsaken city." He looked to Brendon and held out his hand. "You can help too. You can help these brainwashed idiots see the truth." He smiled sadly.
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes