Rivals.. (1x1 with Nyu<3) *A 1D Roleplay*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What should we do with Amber?

Cast her away! She doesn't deserve playin with Liam's heart!
No votes
Let her do her thing, she'll snap outta it!
No votes
Make her go through a long... boring... talk.. to get it through to her
No votes
Leave her at the house when they go to the fair
50%
I don't care, One direction deserves a pain like her
No votes
... narwhals are awesome 8D
50%

Total votes : 4

Re: Rivals.. (1x1 with Nyu<3) *A 1D Roleplay*

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:35 pm

Mara *woke up she was wearing a light pink tank top and some comfy pajama pants. She grabbed a apple and walked out side. She saw Kiandra and walked over to her.* "Hi Kiandra" *she said as she walked over*
LITERALLY I QUIT LIKE 4 YEARS AGO
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:38 pm

Kiandra

She looked over at Mara. She stopped singing. "Hey hey.." she laughed. "what are you doing up this early?" she asked. She was usually the only early bird.

Zayn

He woke up, early. He didn't know why. He looked out the balcony to see Mara and Kiandra on the beach. he smiled and walked down stairs. While he passed Niall's room her knocked. "Potato, your girl friend's on the beach singing.." she smiled as eh casually walked by and down the stairs to outside. "Good mornin ladies.." he smiled.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:45 pm

Niall *heard what Zayn said. He stood up and walked out to the balcony to see *

Mara *looked to Zayn and waved. She looked back to Kiandra and shrugged* "don't know " *she said laughing.* "what was up with Amber last night? she was flirting with almost all the guys last night" *she whispered to Kiandra*
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:49 pm

Kiandra

She nodded. "I know.. if she ever did anything to Niall.. i'd personally kill her.." she laughed. She went back to singing, because she wanted to set the mood for the two love birds. She never noticed Niall standing on his balcony though. She sang, and it just filled the air with happiness.

Zayn

He hugged Mara. "Good morning bab.." he smiled, and kissed her. Kiandra's song choice just made him in that kind of mood. He played with Mara's hair.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:56 pm

Mara *laughed* "same here" *she smiled at Zayn and gave him a kiss on the cheek.She had a a wide grin on her face. She thought to her self ~ If Amber trys to take Zayn away from me she is sooo dead~ *she looked back up at Zayn *

Niall *he smiled when he heard her sing she was it sounded amazing. He thought to himself ~ she sounds like a angel ~ He smiled*

Emma *woke up and hauled herself out of bed. She walked to the mirror her hair was a mess. She started to brush out her hair. She walked downstairs to the living room and sat down onto the couch.*
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:04 pm

Harry

He woke to the sound of singing. He must have left the balcony doors open. He went to shut them, and saw some people on the beach. He fluffed his curls and brushed his teeth. Then he groggily walked down stairs. He walked past Emma. He was so sleepy, he couldn't see. He did a double take and smiled. "Hey.." she scratched the back of his neck. She is the only thing that would make him smile in the morning.

Zayn

He looked out into the ocean. "What are you gusy doing out here at 6 am?" he asked as he yawned.

Kiandra

She finished the song and shrugged. "I always wake up at 6 to sing.. because that's how I roll.." she laughed.then she caught Niall staring at her. She laughed and waved to him.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:10 pm

Emma * Her eyes lit up when she saw Harry smiled* "Hi Harry" *she said with a happy tone she got up and gave him a quick hug and kiss on the cheek*

Mara *shrugged* "for me i don't know I wasn't really tired anymore so I decided to come out here" *she said with a laugh*

Niall *smiled and waved back to her*
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:14 pm

Kiandra

She motioned for him to come down. She felt lonely with Zayn and Mara hugging. "Yea.. I'm weird..." she laughed. "Why are you here.. Zayn?" she asked.

Zayn

"Honestly, you can hear you sing from my room.." he laughed. "And then I woke up the potato for you.. your welcome.." he laughed

Harry

He hugged her, then picked her up. "Lez go outside.." he laughed as he picked her up, and gave her a piggy back ride to the rest of the group. "Hello ladies.." he smiled. Zayn coughed. "Harry looked at him. "What do you want me to specially inform you Miss. Malik?" he asked as he laughed. Zayn punched him in the shoulder, and chuckled.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:22 pm

Emma *she laughed this was pretty funny to her.*

Niall *walked downstairs and out to the beach he smiled and walked over to Kiandra*

Mara *laughed*

(I wonder what will happen when Amber wakes up LOL)
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:28 pm

-Oh god she's cray cray.. lets find out xD-

Amber

She woke up, and looked out at the beach. Harry was already awake. She facepalmed and noticed Lou wasn't outside yet. She smiled and put her hair up in a bun, and brushed her teeth. The she walked across the hall, and knocked on Louis's door.

Kiandra

She walked over to Niall and hugged him. "Good morning!" she smiled, then fluffed his hair. "How'd ya sleep?" she asked as she set her guitar down.

Miya

She woke up and looked out on her balcony. People were on the beach. She smiled,brushed her teeth and did her hair. Then she checked her (put social network here) on her laptop, seeing Louis wouldn't be up yet.

Harry

He set Emma down, and laid on teh ground. "I had the weirdest dream.."he laughed at himself.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me