1X1 with ~Naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:42 am

Carly looked at him with wide eyes before she quickly got out of the bed. 'Do you know why he was on the ground?' She signed and tried to once more to leave the room.

Karis nodded and smiled hapoily. "Good thing none of us are sick." She said and the looked back at Reagan. "You have to be quiet when we get there."

Logan nodded and smiled. "Yeah and we haven't met Carly face to face yet." He said and then put an arm around Brooke.
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:04 pm

Simon frowned a little before shaking his head and putting a gentle hand on her shoulder before he signed,'You should rest.' He said.

Rick nodded his head in agreement.
Reagan looked at her mom before tilting her head a little,"Why?" She asked curiously.

Brooke looked at him,"Now I know that's not true. We were at their wedding." She smiled.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:43 pm

Carly sniffled and nodded her head before she laid her head on her pillow to rest. She started to fall asleep slowly. Though it felt like she was spinning so she opened her eyes and soon after threw up into a bucket.

Karis smiled happily. "Because we just have to." She whispered to her and then smiled as they got there. "The police man will make us leave."

Logan nodded and crossed his arms. "Yeah, but we totally didn't get to talk with her much or I didn't." He told her softly.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:49 pm

Simon frowned as his sister puked into the bucket before he started to rub her back, hoping that would help her.

"The police man?" Reagan asked softly as Rick found a parking space and parked the car.

Brooke smiled at him,"We also had them over a couple times." She reminded him.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:19 pm

Carly gasped and then looked at him before she started to shake her head. 'I just want to get better.' She signed anndthen stood up, wanting to find Joe.

Karis nodded and bit her lip. "Yeah, he will make us leave and we can't come back if he has to do that." She told her softly.

Logan nodded and smiled. "I guess that is true, but you know that Joe and I were mainly playing on the xbox." He said and shook his head
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:28 pm

Simon watched her stand up before he looked at her,'Then where are you going?' He signed.

Reagan nodded a little after she listened to her. Rick smiled after turning the engine off,"Alright, let's get inside." He said happily.

Brooke giggled at that comment,"Yes, that is very true. Makes sense why you don't know Carly that well." She said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:48 pm

Carly didn't sign back and walked out and looked in each room until she found Joe. She walked to the bed and gently shook him. "J-Joe."

Wendy looked at Simon and walked over before she tapped his shoulder. 'Have patience.' She signed and then brought him over to meet Zander.

Karis smiled and got out before she got out Reagan. She sat her on the ground and then began to hold her hand. "Did Joe say what room he was in?"

Logan laughed and smiled. "Or we could leave as soon as possible. Like maybe tonight since we all had naps."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:58 pm

Joe slightly stirred before his eyes slowly began to open, tiredly waking up.

Simon frowned a little before giving a slow nod. He followed her over to his father before smiling a little as he looked at his nephew.

Reagan held her mother's hand before she started to look around.

Rick nodded his head as they moved to the doors,"Yeah, he told me which room." He said.

Brooke smiled at him,"Do you think you're up for long, night driving, or were you thinking about driving in shifts with me?" She asked curiously.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:05 pm

Carly looked at Joe and bit her lip. "I'm so sorry for what I said to you." She said to him softly before she went to crawl on the bed to lay by him.

Wendy smiled and looked at Owen and did grabby hands. She then looked at Simon for a moment. 'Maybe we should have given them time to settle down before we came.'

Karis nodded her head. "Hopefully there aren't a ton of people here already and I hope Carly's parents aren't here because I do not know sign language."

Logan shrugged his shoulders. "Either way is good with me to be honest. It's only what you think would be the best way." He told her gently.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:25 pm

Joe looked at Carly and allowed her to lay on the bed with him before he looked at her,"It hurt...... So much....." He whispered to her.

Owen looked at Wendy before he smiled as he understood before slowly and carefully putting Zander into her arms,'Maybe we should have.' He agreed quietly.

Rick gave a slow nod,"I'm sure that even if they are here, I'll find our way of communicating with them." He said.

Brooke thought for a minute on the matter,"Well, going tonight would be easier for the kids, since they'll be asleep the whole way." She said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me