1X1 with ~Naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:47 am

Ashley frowned and hugged him. "If you think she is dying then you are wrong. She is just a little sick." She told him and rubbed his back. "She will be okay."

Haden nodded and smiled before he went to go het Marcella out of the floor. "Do you just let them crash wherever?" He asked her softly.

Kairs smiled and looked at him. "We are doing good thank you very much." She said and went to kiss him before going to get her own shoes on.
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:08 am

Joe sniffed a bit and hugged her, resting his head inside her shoulder. He didn't want to say anything to Carly, and slightly not to Ashley, but he was exhausted. He had many sleepless nights being anxious about the baby's delivery, hoping everything would be okay, and now he was worried about Carly and Zander. He knew Carly was going to be okay, but the exhaustion in his body was catching up to his mind.

Violet smiled at Haden,"Not usually. I normally tuck them in when I see how tired they are, but she looked comfy with Giggit, so I let her be." She said softly.

Rick smiled at the kiss,"You're welcome." He said before getting his shoes on too.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:13 am

Ashley frowned and looked at him before she patted his back. "Hey, what is wrong?" She asked him and rubbed the back of his neck.

Haden laughed and carefully picked up Marcella. "I know honey." He said and kissed her forehead before he carried her to bed before he came back and rubbed Violet on her shoulder.

Karis then nodded and went to take Reagan to the car and started to buckle her up.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:14 pm

Joe whimpered quietly as he sniffed, a couple tears going down his face,"I-It's nothing......." He lied quietly, being too self conscious of it.

Violet smiled as she watched him before going to cut up some onion and smiled,"That feels good." She told him as she relaxed.

Reagan looked around before frowning,"Where Beary?" She asked as she looked for her teddy bear. Rick grabbed the keys before following them out to the car.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:17 pm

Ashley frowned and pulled away from the hug before she saw his tears. "Oh Joe, tell me what is wrong." She told him and started to hug him once more. "You can tell me anything."

Haden smiled and started to rub both of her shoulders. "I'm glad you think so." He told her and then kissed the back of her head.

Karis frowned a bit. "Honey, we are going to a hospital. You can't have Beary there. We cant make babies sick." She told her and finished buckling her in.

Carly slowly got out of bed and made her way to her phone to text her Dad. 'I want you. I miss you and now I'm sick...'
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:31 pm

Joe put his face into his hand as silent tears fell and he leaned into her,"I-I am so exhausted......" He whispered,"I-I've barely slept for days......"

Violet relaxed even more as she smiled before nodding a little,"That definitely helps to get the tightness in my shoulders out." She said.

Reagan frowned,"We no see Joey and Carly anymore?" She asked softly.

Owen had just pulled into the hospital parking lot before looking at his phone and replying,'I'm sorry, sweetie. We just got to the hospital, so you'll see me in a few minutes.' He sent.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:06 pm

Ashley frowned a bit and rubbed his back. "Why have you not been sleeping?" She asked him softly. "Is it because of Carly and Zander?" She asked him softly.

Haden smiled and nodded. "Well then I shall continue." He said and then frowned. "Why is your shoulder so tight?" He asked her.

Karis laughed a bit. "We are, I'm just saying that we can't bring stuffed animals in the room." She told her before she closed the car door and went to get in the passenger seat.

Carly read the message and nodded before she quietly walked out of the room. When she saw Joe crying, that made her more upset and she walked back into the room and started to cry outloud.

Wendy looked at Owen. 'Are we ready?' She signed as she got out of the car and waited on her two guys.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:19 pm

Joe sniffed a bit before nodding his head a little in silent response. He tensed a little in worry as he heard Carly start to cry before his voice cracked a bit,"C-Carly....." He said softly as he moved to stand up on his feet.

Violet smiled before she glanced back at him before shrugging her shoulders a bit,"It just is, sometimes." She said.

Reagan pouted before quietly looking out the window,"Alright, let's go." Rick said after Karis got in and he started to drive.

Owen got out and looked at Simon before looking at Wendy and nodding,'Yup.' He signed.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:34 pm

Ashley nodded her head and then sighed. "Carly is okay. She just has food poisoning." She told him gently before she sighed. "I don't think she will get natural rest with how light of a sleeper she is. Maybe some medication could actually help her."

Carly sniffled and with one more full blow of anger from her hormones she walked out and over to Joe. "You did this! I have know you for only ten months! Now I have a child that I never wanted to have so young and I bearly know you!" She took a pause before some nurses and an officer stood from a distance. "I shouldn't have had this baby! Now I'm sick and you got a second opinion and you are still dying over Sarah! I just want to leave!" She cried and then ran back to then room before she got sick again before sitting on the bed and crying.

Haden nodded and then started to hum. "Have you been living really heavy things?" He asked her her gently, playing twenty questions.

Karis smiled and sighed happily. "I can't wait to meet the baby." She said and smiled. "Who do you think he will look more like?"

Wendy nodded and started to walk in before she frowned. 'This could take more than a few minutes if they don't have an interpreter.'
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:53 pm

Joe quietly listened to Ashley before his tired eyes moved to Carly. He suddenly froze in shook, his heart cracking from every word spoken, each something different. First that she hated him. Second, to not have the baby they agreed to raise together. And third, to have old forgotten wounds open up again at the accusation that he was still mourning for Sarah. His tears slowly went down his face in shock before he got weak knees and fell to the ground. Joe was exhausted physically and mentally, and now he felt broken.

Violet smiled softly,"Not really heavy things." She told him.

Rick chuckled a bit before smiling,"I've always heard the firstborn looks more like their dad." He said.

Owen thought for a minure before he thought of an idea. Taking the notepad and pen, he wrote down their predicament and who they were here to see, and if the nurse could write the room number at the bottom of the page for them. He then gave it to the nurse at the desk.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me