1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

Postby Dragontw » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:16 am

Xander grabbed some food enough so he wouldnt have to worry for a bit during the meeting and he sat down somewhere with Catherine to eat the food peacefully. "I uhh.. I am quite nervous if I am completely honest. I hope things work out alright." He looked down at his food then over at Catherine with a small smile.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:52 am

๐’ž๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’
    |18 Years|Servant|Location: Lands|Tags: Xander|
    Catherine followed him to sit down before she took a bite of her food after being seated. She nodded in response to his words, not surprised that he was nervous. It was a sort of tense situation. โ€œI hope so too. I suppose all we can do is think positive thoughts.โ€ she replied, trying to offer him a small reassuring smile. She didnโ€™t want to say that things would be okay, because what if they werenโ€™t? She didnโ€™t want to give any false hopes.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:29 pm

Xander ate his food in thought again. Looking around the area. He found his food to be pretty good. "Yea positive thinking is for the best." He finished his food and waited for her patiently while looking around for where their clothes might be. "You can take a bath first if you want. Looking for where clothes might be... you would probably be wearing some more fancy dresses."
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:37 am

Catherine finished her food while he spoke and glanced around to where they might have clothing set out for them. She nodded her head โ€œI think theyโ€™re over by the carriage.โ€ she said as she noticed some colored fabric over in that general direction. She looked back over at him and gave him a little smile โ€œAre you sure you donโ€™t want to take your bath first?โ€ she asked. His role was more important today, so she didnโ€™t know if he wanted to take his bath first.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:34 am

"I think you should take one first, after all ladies first." He smiled at her. "I can go get your clothing for when you are done in the bath." He would rather see her be all pretty and cleaned up then to have a bath himself. "I am not sure where the bath is though, might need a guard to guide us there."
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:48 am

Catherine smiled at him โ€œWell, thank you.โ€ she replied in a quieter voice before she stole a glance around them. She didnโ€™t know where theyโ€™d be bathing either, so having a guard take them was really the best option. โ€œI think having someone take us is a good idea.โ€ she agreed as she looked back at Xander and nodded.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:53 pm

Xander decided to get up and look around, walking off towards a guard and asking him some questions. He then Followed the guard towards the carriage to get some clothing then. Xander gets some for himself and for Catherine then heads back over. "Hey come on the guard will show us the bathing area in town, quite a nice area I heard when they made a whole special area just for the king and prince for today and tonight." Xander holds his hand out to help Catherine in case she wants it then goes to follow the guard.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:11 am

Catherine watched him walk off before watching the people move around her. Most of them preparing for the day. It wasnโ€™t long before Xander came back into view. She took his hand and nodded to show she was listening to his words โ€œOh, well, that was very kind of them.โ€ she replied with a little smile over at him as she walked at his side.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:41 pm

"Very kind indeed, Everyone has been quite kind. Maybe that will be the case for the meeting as well." The guard leads us into the town and stands guard outside of the building where the bathing is. ?:"Your bathing is upstairs for you two." He opens the door for them as Xander and Catherine enter. "You go first Catherine and take your time please" Xander hands her a dress (Not great with fashion and stuff, but its something fancy! So I'll let you be the judge on what it is ^^') and smiles at her then goes to sit down an a chair and patiently waits.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:15 am

(So sorry! I was on vacation all week and kept my phone tucked away the whole time. But, Iโ€™m leaving vacation now so Iโ€™ll be active again!!)
    Catherine took the dress from Xander and thanked him before she walked into the bathroom. Once inside, she gazed down at the dress in slight awe. The fabric was unlike one that she had managed to lay her hands on, let alone be able to actually wear. It was a thicker fabric, as most royal dresses were, with longer sleeves and a reddish brown in color. She laid the dress on a chair near her so that it didnโ€™t get wrinkled or wet and then started to bathe. She tried to ignore the nerves that welled inside of her, not able to keep her thoughts from wandering into the โ€œWhat ifโ€s of what could happen during this meeting.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me