Forbidden Hearts (1x1 Wildwolf13 and Lady_Lycana)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Forbidden Hearts (1x1 Wildwolf13 and Lady_Lycana)

Postby wildwolf13 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:12 am

"Alright." Cora said, walking with him and their daughter back to the house

Rosemary snorted, quickly making her way into her stall to rest for a bit before she had to give birth

I replied to the other rp)
wildwolf13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:36 pm

Shura kept watch over her stall, snorting at Blaze for him to go back to his stall. Shura pinned his ears at Ayato when he saw a halter in his grasp

Ayato walked over to the pair of stallions and mares. He grabbed a halter for Rose

Ashley awoke to the sound of hooves and feet and stood up to look at what was going on
Join my giveaways!
Lycana's Giveaways - April 2009 Very Rare
══════════════════════
Image/ Lycana / She/Her / Libra / Image

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
Outrun and kill the strong.
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
(By: John Doe & Exene Cervenka)
©

Image/ Name / Pronoun / Image
══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildwolf13 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:57 am

Blaze pinned his ears at Shura as he stood in front of Ashleys stall. "Back off, Shura." He snapped. "I'm staying here with her." Snorting, he watched Ayato with the halter.

Rosemary pinned her ears at Shura. "Stand down, Shura." She snapped, before getting up slowly to go over towards Ayato, letting him put the halter on her.

Cora sighed as she watched from the gate of the barn,
wildwolf13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:43 pm

Shura snorted at Blaze, backing up from Ayato. His eyes blazed a deep red as the stallion became bulkier than normal. The old war horse did not enjoy the disrespect near his mare.

Ayato clipped the halter on Rosemary and rubbed her neck. He looked at Shura, "Looks like he is losing it. Cora, move away from the door." He spoke

Ashley looked out of her stall, "Blaze, i really think you should go back to your stall." She nickered, noting the blacks change
Join my giveaways!
══════════════════════

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
©

══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildwolf13 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:48 am

Blaze snorted, ears pinned down. "Its fine Ashley." He said lightly, before turning back to Shura. "Snap out of it Shura, I mean no disrespect. You're not the only one protecting Rosemary, we all are. Now calm down." The white stallion narrowed his eyes.

Cora gasped, quickly getting Luna and stepping away.

Luna watched frozen in fear, feeling the scary vibe coming from the horses. A little bit much made the child begin to cry, hiding her face in her mother's shoulder.

Rosemary frowned once hearing the human child cry. She pinned her ears at Shura and nipped him harshly on the shoulder. "Shura, stop it!" She neighed." You're scaring the child. Both of you stop it!" She stomped her hoof, wincing when the foal became restless.
wildwolf13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:13 am

The sounds of heavy hoofbeats was all anyone heard as Shura galloped out of the barn. His mind a simple mess as he bucked and kicked in the pasture. All he saw was red but he had enough control to stay away from the barn and the masters

Ayato sighed, "Dont worry about him. Let him work it off." He spoke as he led Rosemary to a larger stall, "Here ya go girl. Just relax." He rubbed her neck before unclipping the halter. He decided to leave the stall open so Shura could keep a eye on her, "Blaze, Ashley, go outside and stay clear of him." He ordered walking over to Cora and Luna, "He might need to be broken again, been a while since he has lost his marbles."

Ashley snorted and trotted outside, quickly finding a area away from the beserk stallion and to keep a eye on Rosemarys new stall
Join my giveaways!
══════════════════════

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
©

══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildwolf13 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:58 pm

Rosemary nickered softly, as she watched her stallion from her stall. She didn't want to be alone, but she also wanted the others safe.

Luna pouted as she watched the black stallion. Climbing down from her mother's arms, she made her way slowly towards the stallion, her tear stained face looking up at Shura as she reached up her hands, sniffles leaving her.

Cora put her hand on Ayatos arm, making him wait as she watched their daughter, but also ready to get Luna in case Shuts lost.it. "just wait." She said softly.

Blaze sighed and soon followed Ashley, keeping close to her and keeping an eye on Rosemary.
wildwolf13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:34 pm

Shura pinned his ears at the child, watching her every move. Snorting, he trotted in a circle around her, head low. The bulky stallion stopped after a few circles and snorted, flicking his tail

Ayato watched him closely. He knew what Shura was doing. He was trying to scare her away from him but it didnt seem to working

Ashley pricked her ears and watched before going towards the stall, "Is shura okay?" She nickered towards Rosemary
Join my giveaways!
══════════════════════

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
©

══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildwolf13 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:39 pm

Luna reached upwards to him again. Small tears falling down her cheeks. "S-Shura." She said, her violet eyes sad as she took a step towards him, her hands lightly touching his muzzle as she began to gently rub the side of his face.

"He's gonna be around his foal soon." Cora said. "I guess he has to know that he can't be like this when it happens." She watched the two.

Blaze looked to Ashley and Rosemary while keeping an eye on them.

I don't know." Rosemary told the white mare. "But if I'm correct,Luna is trying to tame him her way. Master's are right, he's gonna be around his foal soon, and he can't be like this." Soon a sharp pain came to quickly, making her nicker softly as she went to lay down. Heavily breathing as the time quickly drew near
wildwolf13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:48 am

Shura looked at her before trotting towards rosamary, following her back to the stall. Stood in the entrance, cautiously watching her. The large stallion could feel a uneasy air about the barn as he kept a close guard over Rosemary before walking towards Rosemary and stepping over her to lay behind her, his back hoof grazing her stomach lightly, hoping for a gentle reaction from the foal. Shura groomed her withers gently

Ayato looked at Luna. "Cora, take Luna and head back to the house. I'm sure Shura will alert us if something isnt right or the foal comes." He spoke with a smile. He could feel something was up but was quick to shrug it off as he walked into the barn to watch over Rosemary and remove Shura if needed
Join my giveaways!
══════════════════════

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.