1X1 with ~Naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:49 pm

The doctor nodded simply and walked out before soon a different doctor came in and shook his head. "With food poisoning. She does need to eat some home cooked food, but not how he was suggesting. Just a little at a time to help her milk, but as far as the actual food poisoning itself." He took a pause. "We can either let nature take its course and Your baby just be bottle fed until the time being or we could not let her eat and try some medication to kill off the poison." He walked over and felt Carly's head. "We could also try giving her a shot that will help fight off the infection, but other than that, it's no use."

Carly looked very confused. "So I can try a shot or medication, or I can just go though it like normal?" She asked and the doctor nodded. "But that is up to you and your husband." Carly then looked at Joe. "What do you think?"

Haden smiled and then went to kiss her on the cheek. "Thank you." He said and then got out of the noodles.

Karis frowned a bit. "I really don't think I did." She said and started to drain the water and cut it the water the same way she always does and it was still a little hot. "Is our water tank messed up?"
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:45 pm

Joe quietly listened to the doctor speak. At least he made things a little more clear. He thought for a second as he looked at Carly and then at the doctor,"If we just decide to let it run its course, how long would that take?" He asked.

Violet smiled at him,"You're welcome." She said before putting the packages of frozen meat in some hot wate in the sink to help thew them faster.

Rick frowned a little,"It might be, but then we wouldn't be getting any hot water." He said, "I guess for right now, just add some cold water to the water in the tub to cool it down, or wait a few minutes for it to cool down on its own." He said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:36 pm

The doctor bit his lip. "It depends on how much food she ate and which food it was taht made her sick." He then frowned and looked when Carly ended up throwing up on to the bucket. He then went over and gave her a cold rag. "With how it looks, I'd say maybe a day at the least to two days at the most." He said and sighed.

Carly nodded her head then looked at Joe. "You still have to go get my parents." She reminded him softly after she had caught her breath.

Haden smiled and then started to prep both sauses that they needed for each meal. "Where is Marcella?"

Karis nodded and started to add in some cold water with it and soon it was good. She slowly put Reagan in and then smiled. "Is that better?"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:57 pm

Joe nodded a little as he listened to the doctor,"Well, we have to stay here for a day at least anyways because Zander hasn't been given the release yet to go home with us, so I guess she could just ride it out." He said before looking at Carly,"That is, if that's what you would like to do." He said softly before nodding again,"I know, and I'll go soon." He said.

Violet smiled softly,"Last I saw, she was dozing off on the living room floor as she laid next to Giggit." She told him.

Reagan slowly sat in the water before smiling and nodding,"Yup!" She giggled.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:37 pm

The doctor bit his lip. "There is a medication that I can give to Your wife that will make her sleep a good bit of the day." He took a pause as he saw Ashley's eyes light up with anger. "I've given it to my kids who are six and ten when ever they throw up and than wake up almost good as new."

Ashley shook her head. "We had something happening our family when the doctors gave her medication so no."

Carly looked at Joe for his opinion. "This isn't your choice Ashley." She told her softly.

Haden nodded and bit his lip. "And Titus?" He asked, not ise to the kids being so quiet. He honestly worried too much about them.

Karis nodded and then went to help her get a bath before she to get her dressed
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:59 pm

"Throwing up when you are sick with the flu and when you have food poisoning are not the same thing." Joe said as he shook his head,"I agree with Ashley. Last time the doctors gave a medication to help sleep for most of the day, put our mother in a coma for almost 3 weeks after her accident." He said before looking at Carly,"I want your senses to be able to work when you sleep so that you can puke when you need to and not hold it in, or else it will take longer to get the poison out of your system." He said softly as he held Carly's hand.

Violet thought for a second before remembering,"He was quietly playing with his lego in his room." She said.

Reagan giggled a bit before looking around. Rick finished his email before sending it.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:35 pm

Carly gave Ashley a glare and then looked at Joe. She then started to cry a bit. "I just want to be able to sleep Joe." She told him and then pulled her hand away from his. "He gives it to his kids so what is the harm in giving it to me? He knows what he is talking about." The doctor looked at them. "I will give you all time to decide on what is best. It is your choice and as your doctor, I respect that." He said and then walked out of the room.

Haden nodded and chuckled. "I'm not use to them being so good I guess." He said with a small laugh before he went to get out some spices.

Karis smiled and looked at her. "Okay, now hold still so we can go." She said and then began to get going.

Wendy and them decided to get a rental car and they ended up getting one so she texted Joe to not worry about coming to pick them up.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:01 pm

Joe watched as they doctor went out of the room before he looked at Carly,"That's just it, he's talking about giving it to sick children. Not a sick mother who is already physically tired from giving birth a few hours ago." He said before sighing a little as his voice softened,"I'm just worried that if you take it, you won't wake up for a couple days. You won't be able to see visitors who come to see you and the baby....... and Zander, he needs you to get better faster so that he can feed and snuggle with you." He said softly before looking at his phone before frowning a little,"Your family is on the way." He said softly.

Violet smiled at him,"They usually get quiet around this time of day, usually gone for naps." She told him.

"We go in car?" Reagan asked.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:13 am

Carly nodded her head a bit and had more to say, but didn't argue. Instead she just sat there quietly and let tears roll down her cheeks as she just didn't feel good at all.

Ashley frowned a bit and looked at Joe. "Hey, let's go talk in the hallway." She said softly and led him out of the room before she sighed. "I really don't know if either of the doctors know what they are talking about to be honest. To are we just letting what happened to Mom get to us?"

Haden nodded and smiled. "Well it is very different from my off days. When I'm off they are normally still bouncing off the walls."

Kairs nodded and then picked her up before she went to the livingroom. "Okay, you ready Rick?" She asked him softly.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:32 am

Joe frowned as he saw Carly cry before he allowed Ashley to lead him out of the room and into the hallway. He leaned his back against the wall and listened to his sister before frowning,"I-I..... I don't know anymore...... I just want her to be okay..... I want my family to be okay......" He said quietly, his voice cracking up a little.

Violet giggled a bit,"They usually are even when you aren't home, trust me. But they still tire themselves out enough for a nap in the afternoon." She said.

Rick closed his laptop before looking at Karis with a nod,"Yup. How about my two favorite ladies?" He asked with a smile.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me