LakeClan (1x1 Mist and Ember1989)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: LakeClan (1x1 Mist and Ember1989)

Postby Mist » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:41 pm

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Crush: Velvetstorm/Tags: Velvetstorm
Eaglestar smiled before heading to the camp entrance. "The clouds are too far and too thin to be rain clouds but hopefully rain will come soon. Anyway I thought we could walk around the lake," he meowed. "What do you think?"

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw, Fernwhisker
"Be careful out there," Tansyleaf meowed to Lavenderpaw before turning her attention to Fernwhisker. "Hello Fernwhisker," she meowed. "What can I do for you?"

Ashstrike/Tom/14 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Swiftstirke, Dustclaw, Ottertalon
Ashstrike's ears twitched slightly as he got to his paws. "Border patrol?" he asked as he made his way over.

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Swiftstrike, Dustclaw, Ashstrike
Ottertalon tilted her head slightly when she heard her name and made her way over to the patrol.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Stormpaw/Tags: Nettlepaw, Open
"Looks like Velvetstorm and Eaglestar are off on a romantic stroll," Ivypaw meowed with a flick of her tail.

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: TBD/Tags: Ivypaw, Open
"Yeah," Nettlepaw meowed with a small nod. "There'll be more kits in the nursery before leaf-fall at this rate. Excluding Nightflower's kits of course."

WOlfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother:Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
Wolfkit laughed as he joined Rosekit in attacking his brother. "You don't stand a chance against us rouge!"

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
"YOu'll never defeat me Wolfstar and Rosethorn," Icekit meowed as he nipped at Rosekit's shoulders.

Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
Patchkit grinned and also pounced at Thistlekit. "Give up rouge," she laughed.

Dark/She-cat/10 moons/Rouge/Crush: TBD/Tags: Rouge Group
"It was over this way," Dark meowed as she started off.

Mud/Tom/39 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Rouge Group
Mud nodded and followed after the ginger she-cat

Smoke/She-cat/8 moons/Rouge/Crush: Smudge/Tags: Rouge Group
Smoke would have pared if she could have and moved slightly closer to Smudge so their pelts brushed.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:58 pm

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / crush: Eaglestar Tags: Eaglestar

“A walk around the lake sounds lovely.” Velvetstorm said as she followed Eaglestar close. “It’s definitely a good evening for one.” She added.

Fernwhisker/ she cat/ 24 moons/ Warrior/ crush:Swiftstrike/ Tags: Open

“Well I’ve been in a lot of pain since the drought began. But I feel I could kit any time. The last few nights I have hardly gotten any sleep. And I certainly don’t wish to disturb the other warriors as they sleep.” Fernwhisker meowed. I need sleep. I love the idea of having kits but the constant kicking didn’t help much for my sleep. But the little darlings can’t help being energetic. she thought.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush: Ivypaw / Tags: Ivypaw, Nettlepaw

“It’s just a walk. I mean I think it’s obvious they like each other. But I doubt Eaglestar would ask Velvetstorm to be his mate.” Stormpaw meowed. “If they come back as Mates I wouldn’t be too surprised. They have known each other for a long time.” He stared wide eyed at Nettlepaw. “You don’t think they’ll make plans to have kits?” It was more a statement then a question.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags:Boarder patrol

“Well in a way yes.” Lavenderpaw meowed answering Ashstrike. “I need to get a few things ready. Nightflower could have her kits any time and I need borage, herbs, a strong stick to bite on and a lot of water. Nightflower will especially need water. I can easily get it all while we check the boarders.”

Swiftstrike / tom /26moons/ Warrior / Crush:Fernwhisker / Tags: Boarder Patrol

“Once you’ve done your boarder patrol hurry back. Tansyleaf wants Lavenderpaw back as soon as possible.” Swiftstrike meowed.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Boarder patrol

“Let’s not keep Nightflower waiting. We should get going.” Dustclaw meowed as he moved towards the entrance.

Rosekit she cat / 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits

Rosekit playfully pawed at Icekit in an attempt to stop him from nipping her. She then tried to pin him to the ground.

Ravenkit/ she cat/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits

“Give up Rouge!” Ravenkit mewed nipping Thistlekit playfully.

Thistlekit/tom/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ tags: kits

“Never!” He said as he fought of Ravenkit and Patchkit in an attempt to get free.

Scar/Tom/ 10 moons/ Rouge/ crush: open / tags: Rouge cats

Scar followed the others. They all needed a safe warm place to sleep so hopefully Dark could lead the way.

Rose/ she cat/ 37 moons/ Rouge/ crush:open / tags: Rouge cats

Rose stayed alert, never letting her guard down. Maybe there was no badger in the den when Dark found it, who knows, it could have some badger sleeping in it.

Smudge/ tom/ 8 moons/ Rouge/ crush: Smoke / tags: rouge cats

Smudge would have purred and nuzzled Smoke. But he knew even moving around or making any sudden noises could wake sleeping predators. The last thing he wanted was to put Smoke in danger. The sooner we get to the den the sinner we will all be safe and able to sleep without worrying. he thought.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:25 pm

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Crush: Velvetstorm/Tags: Velvetstorm
"It is a very nice night for it," Eaglestar agreed with a small nod as he lead the way to the lake. "There's this one spot next to the lake where the sunset looks amazing."

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Fernwhisker
"Why did you wait so long to move to the nursery?" Tansyleaf asked. "Or to let one of us know so you could have the herbs you and your kits need?"

Ashstrike/Tom/14 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Border Patrol
"Makes sense," Ashstrike meowed with a small nod before following after Dustclaw.

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Border Patrol
"Sounds like you and Tansyleaf might have a long night ahead of you," Ottertalon meowed as she followed after the patrol.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Stormpaw/Tags: Nettlepaw, Stormpaw
"I overheard one of the warriors say that toms will give a shiny stone to the she-cat that they wish to be mates with," Ivypaw meowed. "I wonder if that's true."

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: TBD/Tags: Ivypaw, Stormpaw
"Of course Eaglestar and Velvetstorm will have kits someday," Nettlepaw meowed. "And probably sooner rather than later."

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
"YOu'll never win against us Ice," Wolfkit meowed as he pinned his brother's shoulders.

Icekit sneezed lightly before pushing his paws up into Rosekit's belly to try and push her away.

Patchkit/She-cat/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
"Then you will fall to our claws," Patchkit meowed as she tried to pin Thistlekit to the ground.

"Here we are," Dark meowed as she reached the den. "Still abandoned to."

"Looks good to me," Mud meowed as he sniffed around the entrance. "Should be big enough for all of us as well.

Smoke flicked Smudge with her tail as if to reassure him that everything was going to be fine. When they reached the den she tilted her head slightly as if asking if they could go in.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:38 am

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / crush: Eaglestar Tags: Eaglestar

“I’m sure the sight is breathtaking.” Velvetstorm meowed with a smile. She’s seen many sunrises and sunsets but had never been at the lake to watch.

Fernwhisker/ she cat/ 24 moons/ Warrior/ crush:Swiftstrike/ Tags: Tansyleaf

“I probably should have come sooner. Swiftstrike had mentioned it a few times.” Fernwhisker meowed. Not even born yet and I already feel like an awful mother she thought.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush: Ivypaw / Tags: Ivypaw, Nettlepaw

“A shiny stone? Wow. I hope it’s true! I mean I’m sure Velvetstorm would accept it.” Stormpaw meowed.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags:Boarder patrol

“Yes we may have a very long night ahead. But it will be worth it in the end.” Lavenderpaw meowed as she walked with the group, keeping an eye out for borage and a strong stick.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Boarder patrol

Dustclaw lead the way out. “We can get the water on our way back. The lake isn’t far from camp anyway.” He meowed.

Swiftstrike / tom /26moons/ Warrior / Crush:Fernwhisker / Tags: open

Swiftstrike had noticed Fernwhisker had gone into the medicine cat den and decided to see if she was alright, along with their unborn kits. “Is everything alright? Do you have any herbs to help Fernwhisker?” The deputy asked he was concerned for Fernwhisker and their kits. One glance at Fernwhisker made him realize she probably felt like a mouse brained fool. This was their first litter after all and she was very new to carrying unborn kits. He had expected Tansyleaf not to be too hard on Fernwhisker

Rosekit jumped back in surprise. She certainly hadn’t expected to be sneezed on, but she giggled quietly as she gently pushed Ravenkit off Thistlekit.

Ravenkit then pounced on Rosekit. “You won’t win!” She mewed.

Thistlekit sneezed and fought off his attackers as best as he could.

“Impressive. It’s not even far from the water.” Scar meowed.

“Yes it looks like there’s enough room for us all. We should get in and get some sleep.” Rose meowed in agreement.

Smudge went in the den. He was hoping Smoke would join him. Everyone looked as tired as he felt. He wasn’t surprised. It didn’t cool down until sundown. The days were pretty hot so he always looked forward to sundown.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:12 pm

"Well you're about to see for yourself," Eaglestar meowed with a small smile as he lead the way to the spot he had been talking about.

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Fernwhisker, Swiftstrike
Tansyleaf sighed softly and shook her head. "Well what's done is done," she meowed after a moment. "Don't worry Fernwhisker you're not the first she-cat who noticed she's expecting kits late or didn't want to move to the nursery until the last possible moment and you certainly won't be the last." She glanced over tat Swiftstrike when he entered the den and flicked her ears. "Well if this heat and drought don't let up soon I won't have herbs to treat anyone. However I do have some borage left for your mate." She then turned and headed into the herb store and came back with a couple of borage leaves. "Eat up Fernwhisker and then straight to the nursery for you."

Ashstrike/14 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Border Patrol
"What does the herb you're looking for look like anyway?" Ashstrike asked.

Ottertalon/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Border Patrol
"Sounds good," Ottertalon meowed with a small nod. "Maybe we'll get rain soon."

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Stormpaw/Tags: Stormpaw, Nettlepaw
"They look good together," Ivypaw meowed with a small nod. "I do hope that they end up together."

Wolfkit/Tom/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
"Ravenkit, are you a rouge now to?" Wolfkit asked with a lash of his tail.

Icekit/Tom/Kit/Mother:Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
"Even your own warriors are turning against you Wolfstar," Icekit meowed with a small grin.

Patchkit jumped away from Thistlekit. "Give up rouge," she meowed before batting at the tom's ears.

"It's also pretty well hidden away from other cats and predators," Dark meowed as she entered the den.

"We'll finally be able to have a good night's rest," Mud meowed as he followed the others into the den.

Smoke smiled slightly as she joined Smudge in the den. She gave his shoulder a quick lick before curling up to rest.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:15 am

He’s always been such a kind tom. Velvetstorm thought, smiling as she followed Eaglestar. “Lead the way.” She purred.

“Oh we need poppy seeds for after the kitting. Our storage is getting low on a few herbs but we are more focused on Nightflower’s kitting and making sure we have everything we need for her.” Lavenderpaw meowed quietly. She did see some borage leaves on a nearby bush and was able to grab a few of the blue star shaped leaves. “And a few Juniper berries couldn’t hurt. Tansyleaf mentioned them when we were checking our storage. Most of them seemed useful but I’m sure she’d be relieved if I found a few fresh ones. They are small dark blue-purple berries.” The medicine cat apprentice knew she was probably asking too much in having the patrol help her find what they needed. She looked around if she brought back Tansy, Feverfew, Poppy seeds and more she figured her mentor would be relieved. She noticed some feverfew in the distance. The sweet scent didn’t bother her. She was use to the smell of herbs and berries. Now she just needed Tansy a stick and some water.

Fernwhisker/ she cat/ 24 moons/ Warrior/ Mate: Swiftstrike/ Tags: Tansyleaf, Swiftstrike

“I just hope the kits are alright. It was foolish to wait so long, I’d hate for anything to happen to them.” Fernwhisker meowed before eating the leafs.

Swiftstrike / tom /26moons/ Warrior / Mate: Fernwhisker / Tags: Tansyleaf, Fernwhisker

“Well you did mention they have been kicking a lot right? That should be a good thing. Now go to the nursery and get some rest.” Swiftstrike meowed giving his mate a quick comforting lick on her ears.

“Let me get that for you. If you carry every herb in your mouth you might choke.” Dustclaw said. The sweet smell smell wasn’t that strange. He had spent half of his time as an apprentice going to the medicine cat den to get treated. The tom grabbed a few of the small flowers carefully. “Now all that’s left is the stick and water.” Dustclaw meowed, his jaws had a tight hold on the flowers. “Oh right and poppyseeds. They are those small seeds that kits should never swallow. I heard they can be found in the forest everywhere.”

Stormpaw had to try and remember to grab a shiny stone for Ivypaw, when they were a bit older of course. “I’d be shocked if Eaglestar doesn’t give Velvetstorm a shiny stone. But knowing him he’ll get to it. Probably waiting for the right moment.” Stormpaw meowed.

“He’s probably just having a lot of fun. I don’t blame him. Playing warriors is my favorite thing to do!” Rosekit meowed

“Yeah I am having fun. But I’m no rouge. I just thought all of us ganging up on Thistlekit would make it hard for him to move.” Ravenkit meowed.

“I still think at this rate we will be smart and strong warriors. I really want this moon to be over so I can do my best to impress my mentor.” Thistlekit meowed.

Rose settled down to sleep. “Rest well everyone.” She meowed softly, before closing her eyes. The last thought she had was that Mud was doing a fine job being deputy of their small ‘clan’.

Smudge was soon fast asleep, exhausted, mostly from the heat before sundown.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:16 pm

"Here we are," Eaglestar meowed after a few moments. He quickly put a paw over a small stone before moving so Velvetstorm could sit next to him. The reds and oranges of the sky above them were reflected almost perfectly on the lake below.

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Fernwhisker, Swiftstrike
"If the kits are moving around then that's a good sign that they're healthy," Tansyleaf meowed.

Ashstrike/Tom/14 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Border Patrol
"I think I saw some pretty strong sticks near the lake," Ashstrike meowed. "We could grab one while we get water."

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Border Patrol
"That sounds like a good idea to me," Ottertalon meowed with a small nod.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Stormpaw/Tags: Stormpaw
Ivypaw nodded. "He probably wants the moment to be perfect so they'll remember it forever even in StarClan," she meowed.

"My mentor will be so impressed at how good at fighting I am," Wolfkit meowed as he pounced at an invisible enemy.

"Not if I'm better at it than you are," Icekit meowed with a wave of his tail.

"It isn't a contest," Patchkit meowed with a small shake of her head.

"Night," Dark meowed with a yawn before curling up and starting to doze off.

"Night," Mud meowed as he curled up to sleep.

Smoke just gave a lazy wave of her tail before falling asleep.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:59 pm

The warrior sat by Eaglestar in awe.“What a beautiful sight.” Velvetstorm meowed. The colors of the sky were making it so the lake seemed to be glittering. Velvetstorm thought about the future, of possibly taking her kits to see this beautiful sight.

Fernwhisker/ she cat/ 24 moons/ Queen / Mate: Swiftstrike/ Tags: Tansyleaf, Swiftstrike

“Thank you, Tansyleaf. I’ll head straight to the nursery now.” Fernwhisker said. Hopefully she could get some sleep now. But the kits were kicking quite a bit still. It’s alright relax my sweet kits. I wouldn’t mind kitting anytime now. Having kits the day Swiftstrike became deputy would make for an exciting story to tell you. she thought as she walked into the nursery to relax and try to get some sleep. Fernwhisker settled onto a bed of moss.

Swiftstrike / tom /26moons/ Warrior / Mate: Fernwhisker / Tags: Tansyleaf, Fernwhisker

“Yes thank you for helping Fernwhisker.” Swiftstrike said.

Lavenderpaw nodded in agreement with Ashstrike. She didn’t risk talking and losing all of the herbs she had collected.

“So what should we do while we wait? Go visit the elders or spend some time with the kits. Soon we will have many kits in the clan. I just saw Fernwhisker walk in the nursery. “ Stormpaw said.

“It’s not a competition but hey at least we all get to be apprentices in a moon. It feels so far away.” Rosekit sighed.

“I still want to see all the new kits before becoming an apprentice. Nightflower could kit anytime. And Fernwhisker by the look of her.” Ravenkit commented

“I’d rather be their mentor honestly. With so many kits I’m sure we will all get to mentor one of the many kits when we are warriors. But I’m not about to wish my time away as a kit.” Thistlekit mewed.

Scar flicked his tail before falling asleep. The day had been really long and tiring for everyone.

Rose / she cat / 37 moons/ Rouge/ crush: open / tags: Rouge cats

Rose purred as she slept.

Smudge didn’t move much. The tom was asleep with his head on is paws. Having good dreams most likely.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:35 pm

"I'm glad you like it," Eaglestar meowed with a small smile. He then took a deep breath before glancing at her again. "Velvetstorm, you are the most amazing friend I could have ever asked for. You're always helping me out of sticky spot, giving me advice, or just listening to me rant about my problems. And nod just me but you're always helping our Classmates to and I've always admired you for that." His ears flattened slightly before he continued. "I know that my father, Pinestep, wasn't the best mate or father. He hurt Mossleap and Deerleap when he took Starlingsong as his mate. Even now Mossleap's bitter towards me because of it." He then shook his head as if clearing it of such thoughts. "But I'm not my father. I vow here before StarClan to be a better mate and father than he ever was." He smiled before moving his paw from over the small shiny stone that he had hidden. "And I can't think of a better she-cat to stand next to me than you. Velvetstorm, will you honor me by being my mate?"

"I'll be in later to check on you and the kits," Tansyleaf meowed as the queen left. "It's looking like it'll be a long night indeed," she muttered softly to herself with a chuckle.

Ashstrike/Tom/14 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Border patrol
"I'll go look for stick," Ashstrike meowed when the patrol had reached the lake.

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Border patrol
"I guess I'll find some moss so we can take water back," Ottertalon meowed with a soft laugh.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Stormpaw/Tags: Stormpaw, Netlepaw
"Maybe we can show the kits a few combat or hunting moves," Ivypaw meowed. "I bet they'll enjoy it and it might wear them out enough to sleep."

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: TBD/Tags: Stormpaw, Ivypaw
"Wearing out the kits sounds good to me," Nettlepaw meowed. "They might be sleeping in our den tonight if Nightflower or Fernwhisker kit tonight."

"I know," Wolfkit meowed with a sigh. "I wish we could be apprenticed now instead of waiting a whole moon."

"The nursery is going to be so crowded soon," Icekit meowed with a nod. "I'll be more than happy to be apprenticed"

Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
"It would be nice to mentor one of the new kits," Patchkit meowed with a small nod. "But they'll probably choose some of the older warriors before us."
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:09 am

Velvetstorm was speechless when she saw the shiny stone. She had listened to every word of Eaglestar’s speech. “There is no other tom I’d want. I’d have my best friend, my mate and you are not your father so you best not think you wouldn’t be a good father. I’ve spent most of my time around you, helping you, giving you advice. Of course I will be your mate.” Velvetstorm meowed as she nuzzled Eaglestorm happy to finally confess her love for Eaglestorm.

Lavenderpaw was happy for the help. The medicine cat apprentice just sat and waited patiently. She was more concerned for the queens that were expecting kits. If she weren’t back soon she imagined Tansyleaf would feel anxious because they were short on herbs.

Fernwhisker/ she cat/ 24 moons/ Queen / Mate: Swiftstrike/ Tags: Tansyleaf, Swiftstrike

Fernwhisker soon managed to fall asleep.

Swiftstrike knew it would be a long night. Especially since he sent out a boarder patrol with Lavenderpaw. He knew she would be okay. They all would be. But the expecting queens was what concerned him. He was hopeful they would kit after Lavenderpaw returned.

Dustclaw helped gather some water. He had moss in his jaws and he made sure it was really damp, the queens would definitely need a lot of water.

Stormpaw

“Wearing them out is the best way to get them to sleep. I see no harm in teaching them how to crouch. I doubt Starlingsong would want her kits to start using fighting moves.” Stormpaw meowed.

“I still can’t wait to meet the new kits.” Rosekit said happily.

“We can teach them how to play Mossball when they are older. Nightflower did say she had thought of names for hers, right?” Ravenkit said.

“I don’t think Fernwhisker has picked any names yet but I’m sure she will come up with nice names.” Thistlekit meowed.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me