1x1 with Alpha reboot

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alpha reboot

Postby Alpha* » Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:08 am

Scott is getting his keys out of his pocket, "Emily." Is warned tenderly, "he's not the same," he's shaking his head when suddenly she's racing past him and he knows what she's about to do. "Dont!" But it's too late; the door is open and he sort of just stands there, off to one side, keys in hand. Would he lash out? Would he snap at her? Yell? Pound his fists against the dash? "Emily, don't do-"
------>>

Morag is taking a breath in the car, his fists balled and pressed against his sweats - he isn't in jeans, forced to wear loungewear. And suddenly the door is opened, should have locked it. is thought belatedly, eyes twitching to and fro uselessly. And she's shouting at him; yelling about how it's not his decision to pull away. Not his decision to not push himself into her presence like a needy dog.

He swallows, "Emily you don't understand-" He cuts himself off, feeling her hands move, not understanding what it is that she's about to do. And then he knows. "Please-" it's too late. She can see ~

Morag pants his anxieties, feeling his pulse racing and then she's kissing his forhead. "I... dont..." He doesn't know how to explain. Doesn't know where to start. Did she see the scars, vividly pink against his tan - or are they still wounds, deep brown insomuch that he is too pale? Can she tell that his eyes don't focus? That he doesn't see? Slowly his hand reaches up, shaking as he takes hers. "Emily...i.."

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:22 pm

Emily looked him over gently as he took her hand. She understands that what she did could have gone completely wrong like 100%. She took in a soft breath. “Still handsome as ever. I promise. I’m here if you want to talk or anything but you don’t get to push me away or ketch. Ketch is your horse and he loves you. I’m sure you have been to places and back that I cannot imagine and do not want to Imagine that world.” Said Emily quietly. She glanced over at Scott. “Thank you for bringing him over.” She breathed,
Emily bit her lip and took another breath. She wanted to help him in any and always possible. She wanted to be there for him and to help him come what may. However, she wasn’t sure what would happen here. She was still worried and more anxious than ever after earlier.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:45 am

Scott is watching, eyes widened and fixated as he is prepared to jump in to try to thwart any issues. And nothing happens. Had he overestimated the trauma or underestimated the control? "You're welcome, Emily." Is said, leaning against the truck. Is this really a good idea? Really the right thing to do?

---

Morag swallows, hands shaking, "i.." He begins, trying to restrengthen his resolve to push her away, but instead he wants to melt into her assurances. "I don't want to hurt you. " he finally manages to say. Why doesn't she get that? Isn't it better if she stays away? "I can hurt you. "

the nightmares. My ptsd.

And he can just imagine her beautiful face, the way she scrunches her nose when she laughs, the way her eyes light up when she's excited. "Why?" Is asked, Why when I'm nothing? Why when I can't help your father now? Why when I'm a burden - Hadn't the doctors, the councilors, the therapists warned him? Hadn't Scott? Scott's fiance had left! He'd been told that some people can't handle -

"Why,Emily? What do you stand to gain?"

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:18 pm

Emily nodded as her eyes softened. She could tell he was living in a world with so much mental and physical trauma currently. She just wanted to help and be there for him. She knew all the risks she was taking. “ I know you can and still could hurt me but just because this is the circumstance you have now found yourself in does not mean you don’t deserve something good in your life.” She said quietly as she watching him for a minute.

Emily took in a deep breath. “What don’t I stand to gain. I’ve already gained so much knowing that you are home. I also gain your company. Your conversation so much.” She said quietly . She ran a hand through her hair and big her lip in anticipation.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:10 am

Her words soothe his heart, make him unbearably happy; "I dont-" He tries to begin, swallowing the lump in his throat but she's still talking and falls quiet to listen. "I wont hurt you. " Is said at last, resolute. Morag lays his other hand on hers, "I'm sorry I did... I wasn't trying to." The man isn't entirely sure what to say, didn't know she'd felt this way after such a short time of knowing eachother.

"Scott's gonna help me get a house, A.D.A., and when I'm settled I'll let you have a tour. " His cheek twitches, "he says there's a few places close by." (He doesn't know it but the veterinarian is nodding). "Then we can... have visits."

He doesn't want her in the hospital. Too many secrets, lies, illusions.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:53 am

Emily nodded softly with a smile. “That would be lovely. I’m grateful you have such a good friend helping you out with all of this.” She spoke softly. She smiled and gently kissed the top of his hand. Emily took a step back and looked over at Scott. “Get him home safe.” She said. She didn’t want to keep them both too much longer as she had already stopped them leaving once. “I’m so glad you both came by. It made my day. “ spoke Emily sweetly. She took in deep breath.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:04 pm

She kisses his head and he resists the urge to pull her in to kiss her. She can't possibly like him like this... can she? "We will have to see eachother soon." And then she's backing away and his door shuts and he wonders if he's actually hoping she'd want to spend time with him.

--
Scott stares at the interaction, and when the truck door is shut he exhales heavily. That could have gone so, so, so much worse. He's so glad that it didn't. "I'm glad to see you, Emily. And that you can talk sense into him" is murmured too quietly for Morag to hear.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:41 am

Emily blushed deeply as she heard what Scott had said. She gave a soft nod. “I’m glad too. I was a little worried for a second. I realize that this situation could have gone very differently.” She said quietly. She gave Scott a gently hug. “Thank you for taking care of him truly. I’m glad he has you for a friend.” Said Emily kindly. She stepped back and softly waved.

Time skip)
Today was finally the day that she would see him again after the last encounter where he almost left. Emily took in a deep breath and changed into some ripped jeans and a tank top. She headed for her truck and swiftly climbed in driving down the ride. When she pulled in, taking another deep breath. She was so beyond anxious to see him. She just wanted everything to be perfect. Emily bit her lip and slowly climbed out heading for the door. “Hey handsome.” Emily greeted sweetly.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Jun 29, 2023 3:53 pm

The house is... sparse, honestly; when Scott had decorated his only two bits of input were a shower, not a bath, and that his curtains needed to be dark so others couldn't see in. His friend had offered him a dog and Morag had vehminantly refused - he doesnt want a dog.

The previous owner had abandoned a cat though, a Russian blue, he'd been told, and the hairball adores cuddling for hours. And getting fur everywhere. Morag had quietly (affectionately) dubbed it, yarn. He's laying on the couch in the living room, listening to a book when he hears the rumble of a vehicle. Its not Scott - who had left just a bit ago for work - and he is only expecting one person... Emily. He pauses the recording with a murmurs and feels his way to the door. Opening it, the smell of her perfume - or is it her soap??- wafts into his face along with the heat of the day. "Hi," he says shyly - reminding himself to be on his best behavior with her. He HADNT been last time, everything is so raw --

The man smiles, "how're you beautiful?"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:09 am

Emily smiled brightly as she heard him. She could feel the heat in her cheeks as she glanced around his home. It had definitely come together. “I’m good handsome. I’ve missed your company and I know Ketch does too. Man he’s fantastic.” She rambled on. She was a bit embarrassed when she stopped. She softly bent down to pet his cat.

“I see you have a new friend here.very very cute. Almost a much so as it’s owner.” Said Emily slyly. She reached out and gave him a gentle hug and kiss on his cheek. She slowly stepped away. “The place looks great. How have you been settling in?” She asked.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me