☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Akira

Postby owl0430 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:28 am

" Oh come now, Lucas, you know I'm far from the gentlemanly type- and the sway I have over my sister only goes so far." Orion had now rested his head atop Akira's, only to flinch when Adrian had firmly shouted his name. Orion! That is enough now. From both of you. We did not come here to cause trouble. " swiftly remove himself from her, Orion retreated to his place beside Adrian. Esmerelda had done likewise, but not after Embracing Lucas one last time with a whispered ' I'll see you later '.

" Well, if im to be honored by the presence of both of you, then perhaps it would be best to excuse your charge and her lady-in-waiting. I was telling the truth when I said we did not come here for trouble- those two were simply defying my orders and will be dealt with later. However, I presume you have many questions, and such topics of conversation are not appropriate for such delicate ears."
Last edited by owl0430 on Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lucas

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:57 am

Lucas watched both siblings rejoin Adrian before turning to look at the lady in waiting present. “Estella. Keep a close eye on Akira. My brother and I will be seeing our guests off ourselves once we have finished our visit.”, he said.

The lady in waiting bowed her head in show she understood.

Lucas then turned his attention back to the trio, specifically Adrian now. Taking several steps, the male started walking deeper into the garden. “We can talk by the forest tree-line. We shall be far enough away from the house there I believe.”
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Akira

Postby owl0430 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:50 am

The whole ordeal had been rather...peculiar, to her. It was certain now that they were all vampires, and it still bewildered her just how human and normal some of them could look. But she didn't understand why Lucas was still seemingly so protective of her, all things considered. She did, however, know that Esmerelda did not like her- and the feeling was mutual. Not that she felt she would even have a shot again her; Esmerelda was an immortal vampire, and she was, admittedly, quite physically appealing as well. Likely a far better match for him. Besides, she didn't even know if everything that had happened between her and Lucas was all an act, or if any of it was genuine...but his words that night, 'I wouldn’t fight you at all, that blood is there because of me'... he had nearly died protecting her- and he admitted that, if she were to have chosen to pick up that stake and finished him (and possibly should have), he would've let her. He would've willingly died at her hand. That had to account for something...right?

Gosh, was she acting like Rena right now. Yet she found herself grabbing his hand in hers again, looking down at the ground. "....Lucas...." her voice was hushed, barely aduible. "stay safe." she had briefly looked up at him for that line, afterwards swiftly turning around and returning to Estella's side, back staying to him as he walked away.

----

"Very well then, the tree-line it is then. Though I must admit, you seem to be awfully paranoid about something- I can't imagine what on earth would be able to put you on such a defense." Adrian teased as he followed his fellow pureblood. "If anything, shouldn't it be I who is on my guard around you?"
Last edited by owl0430 on Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Al

Postby owl0430 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:57 am

" Well, never is a long time, my love. Even the eldest vampires sometimes choose to sleep for a century or two, if they get bored enough. " he spoke with a slight laugh. Though he blushed, putting a hand awkwardly behind his head and looking away when she examined her attire. "Er- I-I assure you, I had nothing to do with your change of clothing. That was the maids' doing- I was out taking care of some business one day, and I returned to find you in-well, that. But to answer your question, this is my primary home- on the outskirts of Runemeth's main city. But don't worry- none of them know you are here. I've taken great care to make sure of that."
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aralynn

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:41 pm

She looked from her new garb back to Al. “Then this was your staff’s doing. Do they know about me then? About us?”, asked Aralynn thinking it was best to know if she had to act a certain way around whatever staff he may have had around the house or not. Before interaction with them was required. “And obviously I’m a little sensitive to light right now but that’s not all I have to look forward to is it? There’s other things to expect?”
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 1x1 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:47 pm

[quote="Spiritstar3"]Konan Semantis- 20- Genderfluid (m)- Ember Infiltrator- Bisexual- his house- Tags: open for now

The dark haired vampire was fluttering about as usual, or rather in a flutter. The beautiful dog, his dog, was only a week or two away from having the pups. She'd slowed down exponentially therefore. She slept and ate a lot more, drank more maybe. He seemed more nervous the closer it got to time. Of course he was nervous, as his dog had never had puppies before.

Haruna- 18- male- Embere Heir- homosexual- manor stables- Tags: open for now (James)

The dark haired boy squeaked, and his whole face turned pink when he heard him...He huffed as he said "Didn't know you were there." He shook his head a couple times, then let out a soft sigh. He watched him reach for his belt and take the sword sheath off. He made a small sound as he caught it. "Of course I know how to use a sword!" In fact, father had tried teaching the girls as well, because they'd once seemed interested. It didn't work out so well, at least not with Akira if he remembered correct.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Al:

Postby owl0430 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:58 pm

"Believe me, my dear, the staff are well aware. Kind of hard not to be, considering the only time I left your side was when I absolutely had to." lightly chuckling, the male looked towards the window. " Well, the light is a starting point. All new vampires have a light sensitivity- most grow out of it. Typically it takes a few months, but the timeframe itself can range from a few months to a couple of years. That's not to say you can't be in the sunlight, but it'll be uncomfortable. I've known a few who take to carrying umbrellas, parasols, or wearing certain types of clothing to counteract it. Very few vampires are stuck with it for the entirety of their existence- and even the ones that are that way, they are incredibly old. Besides, there hasn't been one of them for centuries- a few centuries before Adrian had turned me. The reports of such vampire essentially ended around the same time the progenitor up and disappeared altogether. But aside from the light, there's plenty more you have to expect. Obviously there's the predatory instincts, and the whole thing with blood. There's actually a process known as a flooding: it's when a new vampire is exposed to fresh human blood for the first time- by that I mean from an open wound or the like, not just near the humans themselves. It is supposed to be a controlled process see what kind of control the vampire has, as it's their first true experience of the hunger. If the young vampire manages not to kill the human, they're more likely to have better control going forward. If they kill the human, they're more likely to do so going forward. Most of the time, their mentors step in before they can kill the human, however- leaving most of the vampires to exist as a bit of a wildcard, or basing their choices on a personal preference. " he paused, then, to think. " Let's see now...emotions, are also a bit...odd. Stronger. Purer. When you're turned, everything is heightened. Every sense, ever emotion. Even things such as endurance, speed, and strength. It'll take getting used to in order to regain complete control over them."
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lucas

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:39 pm

Lucas lead the way deeper into the gardens and eventually out of them all together. The whole time keeping poised while also keeping an eye on the ringleader of the trio who had taken over the group conversation. He needed to make sure that they were out of both ear as well as eye shot of where they'd left the princess with her lady in waiting to enjoy the day. Mostly for the purpose of getting them away from physical reach of Akira, but also because just being near her even ignoring her was....well....it was a difficult situation for Lucas on many levels. He needed to focus at the moment. Being near the human for the first time since the night he fed from her was just too distracting, one that he could not afford if he meant to protect the young women. He subconciously flexed the hand the teen had taken.

He didn't wince. The dark haired male didn't so much as flinch at the other's words. As the group approched the tree-line, "You would call me a fool if I was anything less then cautious around you. We are both well aware you are not as harmless as you appear to be. Just as I am aware asking you right out as to why you are here or how you seperated yourself from Al would be naught but a waste of breath and earn me a smart lie."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adrian

Postby owl0430 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:09 pm

"I indeed would deem you a fool- you are far too clever for your own good to afford such a reckless slipup." He then made to sit down against a tree, looking up at the clear skies- well, clear except for the occasional puffy cloud here and there. "but forgive me if I do not harbor the ill-intent you believe me to at the present moment. You see, I have only just woken earlier this morning. It is not my intent to depart from this world so soon. Hence why I left no room for risk by bringing both of these two along." with his gaze returning to Lucas, his smile spoke of mischief. " However, I'm in a rather chipper mood today, so I shall indulge you and answer a few of your questions. So choose wisely, as I will not answer them all. "

He then thought over the comments Lucas had already made. " You wish to know why I'm here for one, yes? Well, simply put, I wished to simply experience the world a bit and see how things were in this town of yours, and I must say it's exceeded my expectations. Though I noted a noticeable lack of vampires here- for what reason is that? It's a rather distasteful thing if you ask me. As for how I separated myself from Al...well, that is one question I will not answer."
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aralynn

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:22 pm

Aralynn nodded glad that she wouldn't have to keep secrets from the staff in addition to trying to adjust to her new life and lifestyle. Those adjustments were going to be difficult enough on their own. This way there was one less thing on her plate to be concerned with.

The blonde looked wearily in the direction of the window mostly covered by heavy curtains to keep the room comfortably darker. Not unlike a cat eyeing something up in suspicious, warning way. "I think I'll be okay inside for a few months. The sun is sort of glaring now and I don't want to be blinded.", she said turning away from the covered windows to let her eyes drift about the room. Eyes taking in her surroundings as she pulled the covers up around her a bit more as she did. The room was comfortable. Not extravagant as her chambers were but Aralynn was already finding that she much preferred this cozy well off room to one with more opulent. "You know.....it would have been fun to see their faces when you brought me home out of thin air. But I would rather not be unconscious again so-" When Al mentioned something called flooding to see what her reaction to human blood would be, the girl swallowed hard looking a bit nervous. The fear clear enough on her face at that. "So you're going to put a meal in front of me and hope I don't eat.....keeping in mind everything you just said about instincts and new heightened emotions. Please tell me thats not going to be right now."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me