1x1 with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Spiritstar3

Postby Seeley » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:48 am

|| Ryder || Male || Human || Tagged: Keita || too shy around crush ||

Ryder didn’t know what overcame him to do such a thing but what was done was done. “Or.... You could stay at my place for the night, if you wish.” he said, throwing the suggestion out there. Sure Keita could chose whatever option he thought was reasonable, since he didn’t want to pressure him. While waiting for him to respond, Ryder pulled away, dropping his arms to his side. If Keita wanted him to hold him, all he had to do was just ask.

The male watched the male’s reaction when Ryder kissed him, and he raised an eyebrow. Sure he didn’t have to go ahead and kissed him but he did it anyway. Even though he should be shy around his crush, for some reason he was done being shy around him.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:33 pm

Jayla- female- human- bi- Rerina

-sleeping-

Keita- male- werewolf- homosexual- very shy around crush- likes Ryder (who's in the closet)

The black haired male made a few small sounds, then shook his head a few times, before blinking. He nodded to his crush, acting like he was thinking on all the options, though he really wasn't thinking at all; he'd already made up his mind, in basically two second flat. He hummed quietly as he continued to make it look like he was thinking, then nodded his head twice. He hummed as he said "Okay, I'll stay at your place for the night. Um...hold me again?" he asked.

He cursed the dang blush for coming back, after he asked the green eyed male to hold him again...He shook his head a few times, then sighed. He waited for Ryder to say something, or do something. He hummed as he stood there, heart beating fast still.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:51 pm

|| Ryder || Male || Human || Tagged: Keita || Crush: Keita ||

Without even hesitating, he pulled the male back into his arms, resting his chin on the top of Keita’s head. He closed his eyes for a moment. He opened them again when Keita mentioned that he would stay with him for the night. “Alright, sounds good to me. You can choose where you want to sleep. So let’s get going.” he said, as he moved his head to look back at the werewolf.

If the male wanted to share the same bed with Ryder then he wouldn’t mind at all. If he didn’t then he wouldn’t mind that either. He let that choice be up to him entirely since he didn’t want to pressure him into something that he wasn’t comfortable with.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:45 pm

Jayla- female- human- bi- Rerina

-sleeping-

Keita- male- werewolf- homosexual- very shy around crush- likes Ryder- Tags: Ryder

The black haired male squeaked when the green eyed male pulled him back in, though he'd asked for this. Well, he squeaked because a chin rested atop his head, and he shivered a bit at being so close to his crush, the one he wanted to be with for the rest of his living life. That's the reason he didn't want Ryder messing with the female wolf, didn't want him dying...Ryder couldn't handle being alone. He hummed as he nodded to Ryder, wondering if he'd let go. He waited for him to lead the way.

He hummed quietly as he tilted his head, the black wolf male wondering what his crush was thinking about. He shook his head and just continued to hum, heterochromatic eyes closing a moment then he opened them again, blinking a few times.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:57 pm

|| Ryder || Male || Human || Tagged: Keita || Crush is Keita ||

Ryder loosened up his hug on the male and wrapped an arm around his shoulders, pulling him close. Ryder led the way to his place, which was just around the corner of the restaurant. It wasn’t much but it was better than nothing. It was a simple two story house with a little porch and it just looked like as if was abandoned, but Ryder made sure to keep up with the work on the house. It had always been in his family and the last thing he wanted to do was to lose the last thing that he had left of his family.

He removed his arm from Keita’s shoulders and dug into his pocket to find his keys. Once he unlocked the door, he walked in and allowed Keita to come in. Even for a old house, it looked as if it was built recently. “Make yourself comfortable. There’s a spare room up the stairs to the left or my room which is at the end of the hall.” he said, removing his blue hoodie. He adjusted his grey v neck shirt and locked the door.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:25 pm

Jayla- female- human- bi- Rerina- Tags:

-sleeping-

Keita- male- werewolf- homosexual- very shy around crush- likes Ryder- Tags: Ryder

The black haired male hummed quietly as Ryder changed from hugging him to just holding him around the shoulders, and he stuck close like that, glad for the sense of security said gesture provided him. He nodded to himself a few times, then walked with him towards the house, probably a family house since Ryder had a mother. He obviously had a father too, or had had one...He shook his head and shook that thought of sadness away, making small sounds as he walked up to the house with him.

He continued to quietly hum as he waited and watched Ryder open the door to him, well to both of them, though now the arm hold around his shoulders was gone...He continued to hum as he watched the door open, stepping inside and nodding to Ryder. He wondered if that meant he should just sit on a couch or chair for awhile...or they were going to bed. He didn't even flinch, nor look back, when the door locked, knowing there were burglars and such about...He thought a moment. Then shook his head, saying "I'll...sleep in your room..."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:08 pm

|| Ryder || Male || Human || Tagged: Keita || Crush: Keita ||

Ryder walked into the kitchen and turned on the light. “Want anything? We can either relax out in the living room or in the bedroom.” he said, turning to look at Keita. When the male said he would sleep in his room, his cheeks went red. “Well alright, that’s fine. I’m sure I have some clothes for you to borrow for the night if you want.” he added.

Ryder usually never really had any one over, other than some friends but other than that, no one else. He usually hung out at other friend’s houses or wherever since he never spent time in his house. But for Keita, he would make an exception since after all, he really liked the guy and he enjoyed his company.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:24 pm

-sleeping-

The black haired male hummed quietly as Ryder walked into the kitchen to turn on a light. He tilted his head, asking "May I have some food? More water too, please." He then dipped his head a moment, trying not to blush when saying he'd stay in the bedroom of the male, with the other male...He shook his head back and forth a few times, then nodded once more. "I'd like very much to borrow some clothes. May I use your shower, too? I've been in wolf form for like four days..." he trailed off, sighing.

He hummed a moment as he thought of walking into the kitchen as well, then thought on something. That something he thought on was whether he should just go to the living room and wait. He hummed as he shrugged to himself. He then stepped into the kitchen.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:36 pm

|| Ryder || Male || Human || Tagged: Keita || Crush: Ketia ||

The male paused and turned to look at Keita. “Sure. What would you like? I can get you a glass.” he said, reaching for a glass and filled it with water. When the other male asked if he could use his shower he nodded. “Sure go ahead. I’ll get us some food and meet you upstairs. All the stuff is in the bathroom next to mine. Even the extra clothes are in the bathroom closet.” he added. Ryder always kept extra clean clothes in the bathroom closet for whatever reason and he didn’t mind if someone helped themselves.

While waiting for Keita to respond, he set down the glass of water for the male. He went back to the fridge and began to search for something to eat. Sure he had just went food shopping the other day, but he wasn’t sure what to make. He wasn’t sleeping anytime soon so he figured that he’d be up for a while.

|| Rerina || Female || Werewolf || Crush: Jayla ||

As she lay there curled up under the covers, she began to stir. Her body twitching from the nightmare she was having. A faint whimper escaped from her lips as she tossed and turned. The young woman nearly shot up in bed from the horror of what her nightmare was. Panic ripped through her body as she sat up, shaking and panting. Why was I having that kind of dream? Let alone nightmare....well I can’t sleep now... she told herself as she slowly calmed herself down.

After a while she got up from the bed and made her way over to the bathroom. Leaning against the sink, the young woman looked at herself in the mirror and sighed. It had been years since she had that one and she wondered why now was she having that kind of dream. Splashing some water on her face, Rerina heaved a sigh and shook her head. Maybe a little stroll around the woods would help clear her mind. The werewolf left the room and made her way out the back. The last thing she needed was to wake up and worry Hyri.

Shaking her head, Rerina shifted into wolf and stretched out her frame before glancing up at the sky. It was still dark out but not too late. The wolf huffed and padded her way into the woods, following the trail that was close to her house. The white wolf picked up pace and trotted through the woods till she found a good spot to relax in the woods.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:22 pm

-sleeping-

The black haired male made himself not hum, so he could hear what Ryder was saying to him. Well, he wasn't very loud, but for some reason, when he hummed, he was more focused on the sound then on what Ryder would be saying to him. He nodded to the green eyed male, saying "Meatballs and mashed potatoes, or...bacon. Thank you," he then said, telling him to leave the water on the counter for when he got back. He'd need it after a nice, hot shower anyway. That would feel so nice, relaxing water then hydration.

He hummed as he then waited a moment, making sure it was okay for him to now go. He dipped his head a moment, then stepped away to go find the bathroom and closet. He found them just where Ryder said they'd be, grabbing a few towels and some clothes. He hummed as he went in, closing the door and turning on the water.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me