1x1 with Spirit and Tropical (Multifandom)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Spirit and Tropical (Multifandom)

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:05 pm

Sam - Male - 10 - Tags: Anri

Sam smiled as he felt Anri squeeze his hand back. He felt warmth in his chest as well as his cheeks as he blushed a bit. He looked toward the book shelf once more, scanning it for more books on animals. He found one about Animals in Africa and another book about Horses and took them both off the shelf.

Jinku - Male - 7 -Tags: Amaya

Jinku looked around, keeping his ears perked. He then looked over at Amaya, smiling and excited to spend time with her. “I’ll do just about anything.” he replied. “We could play or explore if you want to.” he added, still smiling at Amaya.

Miguel - Male - Adult - Tags: Maya

Miguel continued to keep his eyes forward after looking back to see if Maya and Eclair were following. He continued onward, heading in the direction he had pointed previously.

Lee - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Red, Pride cub, ARK

Lee continued to follow ARK, antenna’s perked in an alert manner. She tried her best to take in the surroundings in this strange, new, place.

ARK - Male - Unknown Age - Tags: Red, Pride cub, Lee

ARK kept going until he approached what looked to be a museum. He stopped and looked at the large building, not recognizing what it was but wanting to go in. “Whoa! Let’s go in there!”
he announced, looking back at the others.

Trix - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Jasell, Fleur, LAP

Trix nodded at Fleur and Jasell before continuing to follow LAP and heading toward the city in the distance. She debated over weather she and ARK should wear disguises or not but didn’t say anything about it yet.

LAP - Male - Unknown Age - Tags: Jasell, Fleur, Trix

LAP continued on toward the city, looking back for a moment to see if the others were following. Once he saw that they were, he continued onward.

Zurteca - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Jessabella

Zurteca nodded, actually wanting to find Anri at the library. She wasn’t used to helping others like this but there was something special about Jessabella. She felt her cheeks continue to become heated with bushing.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:19 pm

Anri - male - 11 or 12 - Tags: Sam

Anri hummed and smiled as he grabbed the fox book. He decided to also take a car book, then looked around. "Maybe they have chairs to sit and read. Let's go see," he said, and waited for a yes or a no.

Amaya - female - 6 - Tags: Jinku

The blue marked white pup gently flicked her tail. She hummed a quiet canine sound as she nodded. "I want to play! If you're alright with that," she said. If he said yes, she'd turn back to her humanoid form.

Maya the Pokemon breeder - female - adult - Tags: Miguel

The blonde hummed and smiled to the blonde man a bit. She smiled at Eclair, the tan ruffed chocolate and cream Eevee falling asleep. She was following the other human. She kept quiet, to not disturb the Eevee.

Jasell - female - unknown age - Tags: Fleur/Trix and LAP

Jasell hummed and kept her ears and tail hidden away. She continued to walk with the others.

Fleur - female - unknown age - Tags: Jasell/Trix and LAP

Fleur hummed as she kept her ears and tail hidden. She saw a big building as they reached the city. "Is that...a museum or something?" she asked. "I think we should go in there," she then said to the others.

Red robot - agender - unknown age - Tags: Pride cub/Lee and ARK

Red thrummed and flicked their tail gently still. They nodded, then continued to follow the alien and SIR unit.

Pride cub - male - young - Tags: Red/Lee and ARK

Pride stayed lying on the robot equine’s back, and hummed.

Jessabella - female - young adult - Tags: Zurteca

Jessabella hummed and felt her cheeks finally cooling. She walked into the library, and looked around. She just knew he had to be in here. This was such...such an Anri place to go, so she believed he was here.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:27 pm

Sam - Male - 10 - Tags: Anri

Sam looked over at Anri, smiling at him as he spoke as he continued to hold Anri’s hand. He nodded in agreement with him. “Yeah. That’s a great idea.” he replied softly.

Jinku chuckled at Amaya before responding to her. “I’m alright with that! That sounds fun!” he said excitedly.

Miguel smiled as they moved forward, staying quiet for the time being. He was excited as he tried to stay as alert as possible to his surroundings.

Lee looked at the building curiously, scratching her head a bit. “Ok. Let’s go then.” she said, walking inside the building and hoping the others would follow.

ARK smiled a bit and followed Lee’s lead into the building. He wondered what they would find and what would happen next.

Trix looked over at Fleur and Jasell. She blinked a couple of times, unfamiliar with what the building actually could be but thinking that they should go inside. “I agree that we should go inside.” she said, still thinking about wearing a disguise.

LAP stopped and nodded in agreement. “Yeah! Let’s go in! Let’s go in!” he cheered.

Zurteca followed Jessabella into the library, hoping that Anri was here and that he wouldn’t be afraid of her. She looked around the library, staying close to Jessabella as they searched for Anri together.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:09 pm

Anri hummed and smiled as he looked to the other boy. He nodded and said "Okay," and began to walk. He held the cat and fox book, but stopped a moment...He got the feeling someone he knew was here, but didn't know where.

The blue marked white pup gently flicked her tail. She smiled as she said "Okay!" and turned humanoid and asked "What should we play?"

The blonde hummed and smiled to the blonde man a bit. She smiled at Eclair, the tan ruffed chocolate and cream Eevee sleeping.

Jasell hummed and kept her ears and tail hidden away. She nodded and said "Yeah," in agreement.

Fleur hummed as she kept her ears and tail hidden. She smiled and headed for it, and looked around as they reached it.

Red thrummed and flicked their tail gently still. They followed the other two into the building then.

Jessabella hummed and looked around as they walked. She headed for the animal book area first. He loved animals so much, maybe he was there.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:36 pm

Sam - Male - 10 - Tags: Anri, Zurteca, Jessabella, Sam

Sam followed Anri’s lead, taking the books he had picked out with him. He stopped when Anri did, blinking a couple of times as he kept holding his hand. He squeezed it lightly before speaking up. “What’s wrong?” he asked quietly but curiously.

Jinku looked a bit surprised when Amaya transformed, blinking a couple of times and hoping he wasn’t making her uncomfortable. “Whoa! You can transform? he asked in wonder before answer the now-humanoids question. “Do you want to play hide and seek?” he asked, tilting his head to the side curiously.

Miguel kept smiling as he kept walking, hoping that Maya and Eclair were following as he looked back behind him. When he saw that they were, he kept going, excited for the new adventure.

Lee stopped once she was inside, looking around in awe at their surroundings. She’s never seen anything like this before and she couldn’t help but wonder how much she could learn about this planet from here.

ARK walked inside and stood behind Lee, taking in his surroundings carefully. He tried to stay as alert as he possibly could as he looked around curiously.

Trix nodded before she began to walk inside the large building. She looked back to see if the others were following before looking ahead once more.

LAP went inside and stood next to Trix, looking around the area in amazement. He had so many questions but was waiting for the right moment to ask them.

Zurteca followed Jessabella’s lead, listening to the sweet sound of her humming as they looked for Anri. She thought about calling for him but decided against it for the time being.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:34 pm

Anri hummed and held the books, and looked to Sam. "Someone...Someone I know is here, I think."

The blue marked (now just on the face) white haired one smiled. "I can. My mama and papa and brothers can too. Oh, yes! Let's play hide a d seek," she said. She knew how to play that game, a she played it with her family.

The blonde hummed and smiled to the blonde man a bit. She and the tan ruffed chocolate and cream Eclair continued to follow.

Jasell hummed and kept her ears and tail hidden away. She followed the others into the building now.

Fleur hummed as she kept her ears and tail hidden. She smiled and followed the alien girl into the building.

Red thrummed and flicked their tail gently still. They saw another alien girl, with two cat girls, but kept silent for now.

Jessabella hummed and looked around as they walked. She reached the section, going down it. She saw two boys at the end of the aisle, looking around. "Anri!" she called, and really hoped it was actually him.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:37 am

Sam - Male - 10 - Tags: Anri, Zurteca, Jessabella

Sam looked back at Anri, continuing to hold his hand. “Really? Do you know who it is?” he asked, genuinely curious before he heard someone call out Anri’s name. He looked up to see two woman coming there way. One seemed to be human but the other was certainly not human and Sam tensed at the sight of the winged-creature that accompanied the other female.

Jinku listened carefully to Amaya, his ears perking as he nodded along as she spoke. “Wow! That’s really cool, Amaya!” he said excitedly, smiling at her. “Ok! Which one of us should hide first?” he asked curiously, happy to have someone to play with.

Miguel smiled, trying to stay as alert as possible as they walked forward. He looked around in amazement at everything, trying his best to take everything in as they went along.

Lee - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Red, Pride cub, ARK, Trix, LAP

Lee soon spotted Trix and LAP enter the building and she rubbed her eyes a bit, surprised to se them here. She then opened them once more and then smiled and waved at Trix and LAP. “Trix! It’s me, Lee!” she called to her, waving a bit more now.

ARK - Male - Unknown Age - Tags: Red, Pride cub, Lee, Trix, LAP

ARK waved at LAP and Trix, excited to see some old comrades. There was a bit of a whirr coming from him out of excitement.

Trix - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Jasell, Fleur, LAP, Lee, ARK

Trix noticed Lee and ARK, her antenna perking as she spotted Lee and ARK standing there near the door. “Lee? You’re here too?” she questioned, a bit surprised. It had been a long time since she had seen her and ARK.

LAP - Male - Unknown Age - Tags: Jasell, Fleur, Trix, Lee, ARK

LAP waved at Lee and ARK, looking toward them.

Zurteca - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Jessabella, Anri, Sam,

Zurteca followed Jessabella, still holding her hand as they went. Once they reached the section, she spotted two boys and hopped she wouldn’t scare them off. Normally, she liked scaring others and causing chaos but there was no way she could do that to anyone that Jessabella cared about. She hoped they had finally found Anri.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:33 pm

Anri - male - 11 or 12 - Tags: Sam, Jessabella and Zurteca

Anri hummed and held the books, and looked to Sam. "I...I think so," he said, then looked over as well. "Jessabella!" he called back, but then saw the winged woman...When he saw her, he stopped short and fell silent.

The blue marked (now just on the face) white haired one smiled. "It is. You can hide first, if you want to."

The blonde hummed and smiled to the blonde man a bit. She and the tan ruffed chocolate and cream Eclair followed. Well, she was carrying the fox like creature. She looked around a bit as they went along.

Jasell - female - unknown age - Tags: Fleur/Trix and LAP, Lee ARK and co

Jasell hummed and kept her ears and tail hidden away. She made a small sound as she saw the other alien and SIR unit.

Fleur - female - unknown age - Tags: Jasell/Trix and LAP, Lee ARK and co

Fleur hummed as she kept her ears and tail hidden. She nudged her sister a bit as the redhead stared. Well, sister, cousin, maybe just a friend, no one knew.

Red robot - agender - unknown age - Tags: Pride cub/Lee and ARK, Trix LAP and girls

Red thrummed and flicked their tail gently still. They seemed to study the other alien and SIR unit, then the cat girls.

Pride cub - male - young - Tags: Red/Lee and ARK, Trix LAP and girls

Jessabella - female - young adult - Tags: Zurteca, Anri and Sam

Jessabella hummed and smiled as she walked forward. She nodded to Zurteca, because this was actually Anri. "I was worried about you..." she huffed at the boy. Then noticing, she said "Dont be afraid, Zurteca won't hurt you."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:18 pm

Sam - Male - 10 - Tags: Anri, Zurteca, Jessabella

Sam kept holding the books he picked out with one hand and holding Anris hand with the other. He smiled but frowned once more at the sight of what appeared to be some sort of winged creature. He listen carefully to Jessabella, nodding slowly and putting trust in her words.

Jinku kept smiling back at Amaya, nodding his head as his ears perked up. “Okay! Count to thirty, ok?” he said before running off to find a place to hide.

Miguel kept moving forward, not really sure where he was going but excited for the new adventure. He looked around in wonder at everything around him. He hoped that he wasn’t moving too fast or too slow and that he was going at a good pace.

Lee - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Red, Pride cub, ARK, Trix, LAP, Fleur, Jasell

Lee gave a smile in Trix’s direction, antenna perking curiously. “Yeah. It’s been awhile, hasn’t it?” she said, looking toward Fleur and Jasell. I see you met some companions as well?” she asked, tilting her head to the side again.

ARK - Male - Unknown Age - Tags: Red, Pride cub, Lee, LAP, Trix, Fleur, Jasell

ARK went closer to Red and Pride cub, looking toward Fleur and Jasell curiously. He wondered about who they were but saw that Trix and LAP already knew them so they must be trustworthy.

Trix - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Jasell, Fleur, Trix, LAP, Pride cub, Red, Lee

Trix nodded at Lee, looking toward Pride cub and Red curiously. “Yes. It’s nice that we both found trustworthy beings in this strange place.” she said, antenna standing up in a curious manner.

LAP - Male - Unknown Age - Tags: Jasell, Fleur, Trix, ARK, Lee, Pride cub, Red

LAP stayed by Trix’s side but was very curious about Red and Pride cub. He made a note to say hi to them soon.

Zurteca - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Jessabella, Anri, Sam

Zurteca tried to press her wings against her back, trying to seem less intimidating as she walked forward with Jessabella. She waved somewhat awkwardly at Anri and Sam, feeling a bit nervous about how they may react to her. “Hi there. That’s right. I’m not going to hurt you…” she trailed off, standing next to Jessabella as she looked toward Sam and Anri.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:39 pm

Anri - male - 11 or 12 - Tags: Sam, Jessabella and Zurteca

Anri hummed and held the books, and looked to Sam. He then looked to his sister, and nodded to her a bit but eyed Zurteca...Shaking his head, he held up the books. "We found books!" he said excitedly.

The blue marked (now just on the face) white haired one smiled. "Okay," she said, and began to count from one.

The blonde hummed and smiled at the blonde man a bit. She and the tan ruffed chocolate and cream Eclair followed. Again, she was actually carrying him. She looked around as they walked, seeing trees here or there.[/b]

Jasell - female - unknown age - Tags: Fleur/Trix and LAP, Lee ARK and co

Jasell hummed and kept her ears and tail hidden away. She seemed to study the alien and the robots.

Fleur - female - unknown age - Tags: Jasell/Trix and LAP, Lee ARK and co

Fleur hummed as she kept her ears and tail hidden. She smiled and said "My name is Fleur, and this is Jasell."

Red robot - agender - unknown age - Tags: Pride cub/Lee and ARK, Trix LAP and girls

Red thrummed and flicked their tail gently still. They stared at the alien cat girls, then snorted. They looked to LAP a moment, watching him. They then looked to ARK, giving him a nudge then nuzzling him a bit.

Pride cub - male - young - Tags: Red/Lee and ARK, Trix LAP and girls

Pride stayed lying on the robot equine’s back, and hummed. He looked around at the others, but didn't mind.

Jessabella - female - young adult - Tags: Zurteca, Anri and Sam

Jessabella hummed and smiled as she walked forward. She stopped and looked, laughing a bit. "Yes, I see that, which makes sense seeing as this is a library." When his belly growled, she said "Lets check these books out and go eat."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me