1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

Postby Dragontw » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:37 pm

Xander smiles a bit while he sleeps and gets comfy, later during his sleep he gets a nightmare and shifts around. The king wonders around wondering where is son is at. "Where is my son Xander!" The king wonders around curious and a bit worried.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:26 am

π’žπ’Άπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’
|18 Years|Servant|Location: Palace|Tags: The King|
Catherine turns as she hears the king’s voice, and he sounds worried which isn’t good news. β€œHe’s up in his room, your majesty.” she responds with a polite dip of her head as a half curtsy. She looks back up at him, now fiddling with her fingers in a nervous manner. Shes worried that somehow he had found out about the whole event and that Xander was involved.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:10 am

The king sighs. "That boy is still in bed? Lazy kid I should go wake him up. Thank you Catherine." He sees her nervous manner but doesnt think much of it at the time and start to head towards his sons room.

The nightmare is about the loss of his mother. He continues to shift around, though not able to do it much because of his injuries.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:58 am

|18 Years|Servant|Location: Palace|Tags: Alone|
Catherine gives him a polite nod in reply before turning back to her work. She listened to his footsteps recede as she finished up on the window before moving on to the next window. She hoped that maybe the king didn’t suspect Xander of anything, who knew who that would go down. She moved her braid to drape over her shoulder as she knelt down to clean one of the other main windows that extended from the floor to above the door.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:16 am

The king got to Xanders room, knocking at first then walked into the room. He notices Xander is shifting around and goes to shake him. "Xander wake up, it is just a nightmare my boy."
Xander wakes up and freaks looking at the king. The king tried to relax his son, he lightly hugged Xander. "Was it about your mother again?" Xander nods and the king gets up and nods. "Yea I wish she was not gone as well... well I'll leave you be, come put when you are ready Xander"
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:04 am

Catherine started on the bottom of the second window, making sure to clean every inch of what she could reach. She wanted to make sure it was clean because otherwise it would have to be cleaned again sooner than the last time. She glanced over her shoulder as she heard people moving around her before focusing on the window once more.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:22 am

Xander watches the king leave then he slowly gets up, coughing a bit. Once he is up he puts on a new shirt and he walks out of the room and carefully walks to the dinning hall to get some food. "I wonder what Catherine is doing today.."
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:03 am

Catherine kept glancing behind her when she would hear footsteps around her. She kept thinking that maybe it could be the Xander, but then it wasn’t. Part of her wanted to push whatever complicated feelings she had away because why would a prince want a girl like her. She bit her lip and kept focusing on the window.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:19 am

Xander ate slowly, didn't want to rush anything with his injures still there, he had also felt a little lonely even when there were others with him and walking past him. After have food either it was breakfast or lunch he couldn't really tell at the moment, he went to the balcony he loved so sit at, looking at the amazing view around. He had picked up his flute again, starting playing some songs that he was taught and he relaxed a bit.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:19 pm

Once she finished with the window she put her stuff away and moved on to dusting. She paused outside of a doorway, staying hidden as she heard a couple of the staff chatting in hushed tones. She fiddled with the end of her braid nervously, she could tell they were talking about her and Xander, of course. She figured they would, the two of them talked often. She sighed silently and snuck away quietly to go dust the decorations around the main part of the palace.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me