~1 x 1~ Papa Carmen And ButterCup <3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ~1 x 1~ Papa Carmen And ButterCup <3

Postby chonko. » Thu May 24, 2018 11:25 pm

ßεαη ♦Female~Husky Corgi~Shelter♦

"I'm not a heavy sleeper." She responded, her eyes wide open. Bean was usually the one awake first at the shelter at a very early time. She looked over Adryn. She hoped that they wouldnt get caught. If they did, either by the animal control or his humans, they might be doomed. But, she shrugged it off, knowing they would be safe.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Fri May 25, 2018 6:49 am

Adryn || American Akita || Male

"Alright. I don't know where you'd like to sleep but I'm sure my humans will make you two nests." Adryn flicked his eyes towards the window above the table. Outside was nothing but darkness and rain. There was no other choice than to stay here for the night.
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sun May 27, 2018 3:30 am

ßεαη ♦Female~Husky Corgi~Shelter♦

Bean glanced down at her front paws. She knew that their only chance to get sleep is to stay in here. She hoped that the humans would allow her to stay for the night. At least one night. Bean sneezed and shook her head, narrowing her eyes softly. "Okay. Are you sure they would give us things to sleep on...? " She barked questioningly.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Tue May 29, 2018 3:14 am

"Knowing them, I'm sure." The slim dog flicked his tail. "In the meantime, want me to show you two around?"
"I'm fine with it." Adryn turned his head to see what Bean wanted to do. How long would they have to wait for beds? The two humans seemed to be conversing quite a bit. Soon hopefully.
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Tue May 29, 2018 3:18 am

ßεαη ♦Female~Husky Corgi~Human Home♦

Bean looked at Adryn. "Sure." She responded, looking up at Domino. She would at least want to have a look around the area she was now in, before they leave of course. She twitched her small nose and looked up at the ceiling, seeing the small patterns. She then looked down back at her small paws, her curled tail wagging softly. She blinked and sneezed softly, shaking her head.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Wed May 30, 2018 8:30 am

"Alright, follow me." The greyhound's pace was steady and slow as he brought them outside of the kitchen and into the hallway. There were about three doors and all of them were left open.
"What's in each?" Adryn flicked his ear as he tilted his head.
"You'll find out." He responded as he slightly turned around.
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Wed May 30, 2018 8:33 am

Benadryl soon felt curious of where the dog was taking them. She glanced around the hallway, looking at the three doors. "What are they used for? " She questioned. She blinked, wanting to look deeper inside. She looked at the open doors, her head cocked to the side.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Wed May 30, 2018 12:32 pm

"They're other rooms all used for different things." He answered. Adryn noticed all the framed photos and decorations placed on the walls. Some of the doors were decorated with stickers or signs.
"They seem to really take care of their home." Adryn acknowledged as Domino brought them into the first room. The couple's bedroom.
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Thu May 31, 2018 9:04 am

Bean went closer, curiosity taking over her. She sniffed the floor, shaking her head. The husky corgi looked up at Domino, wondering if he was already used to Adryn. She twitched her ears, turning her attention to Adryn. "Yeah, they seem to love their house." Bean barked softly, looking inside.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Thu May 31, 2018 9:49 am

"Yeah. It's better than it being a mess though." He plopped himself on the soft ground, allowing the two guests to roam around the room. Adryn breathed in the air and floor, taking in the strong scent of the humans and Domino around him. He peaked his head below the gap between the floor and their bed.
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me