𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 (onexone with wild.)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 (onexone with wild.)

Postby I'm done delete me. » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:47 am

with a yawn she moved her legs to the side of her resting her arm on the arm of the sofa. she watched the movie as she tried to get away of the thoughts of jason and this marriage deal. as mia heard him speak, she turned her head towards him listening to his question. she turned away trying to think why she actually hated him, she couldn't quite remember why. mia tried to think about it before turning back to the lad "honestly i can't quite remember why, think it was because of your friends. when we were younger, you and your friends use to bully me." she told him before looking back at the tv "plus we were in competition with our companies before we joined together" she added. she kind of put the thoughts into the back of her head once they were pretty much when the companies were going to emerge. "why do you hate me?" she asked before turning back to him, giving him her full attention.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:38 pm

River Wellington

River tilted his head slightly as he listened to Emilia’s reply to his question, ”No we didn’t,” he told her. He continued to tilt his head and looked up as he thought more about it. He wasn’t the best child growing up, and he and his friends did have a past of bullying people, but he didn’t remember bullying Emilia. As the boy thought more about it, memories of his childhood started to flood his mind. Suddenly he did remember picking on Emilia, ”Oops.... maybe we did,” he eventually admitted, ”sorry about that,” he added. He truly did feel bad for picking on her, but in his defense he was just a little boy. Once he and his friends realized how bad bullying people actually was, they put a stop to their behavior. After River had apologized, he leaned his arm against the arm of the sofa, and continued to look in Emilia’s direction. He truly couldn’t remember what made him dislike her so much over the years, so it was hard for him to answer her question, ”I don’t know. I guess I just always found you annoying as a kid, so I kind of just grew up disliking you,” he told her. ”Also, I don’t hate you, I just strongly dislike you at times. There’s a difference,” the boy corrected, a playful smile appearing on his face.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:05 am

she looked at him and narrowed her eyes at him as he told her he didn't bully her. she watched as he had more of a thought about it. when he finally realised he did, she rolled her eyes and looked back at the movie. mia just smiled a little when he said sorry, he did make her school years rubbish because he bullied her along with his friends, she didn't have many friends from that point until she turned sixteen and flashed her cash a bit and going to parties she made many friends outside of school. her attention turned away from the tv and towards him once again as he went more into, why he did bully her. mia screwed her nose up at him as he said she was annoying "I wasn't annoying...." she replied. then again she rolled her eyes at his remark saying about the hate being a strong word. "oh shut up! Its the same thing" she replied once again before playfully hitting his leg and then sticking her tounge out at him.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:30 am

River laughed as Emilia playfully hit his leg and stuck her tongue out. It was nice to be able to joke around with her, as every encounter he had had with her in the past was always so serious and intense. The boy smiled as he turned his head to face the television. He honestly hadn't been paying attention to the movie, so he was clueless on what was going on. As the boy's eyes stayed focused on the program, he lifted his hand so that he could run it through his hair in an effort to straighten it out a bit. The boy let out a quiet sigh, recognizing that the food had still not arrived. He was starting to get very hungry, so he had hoped it would be here soon. Just as the boy finished his thought, the doorbell rang, "You can get it," he told Emilia, not wanting to move from his comfortable position.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:51 am

she looked back at the t.v. getting into once again, listening to their singing. mia then thought about the food wondering why it was taking so long, it wasn't a big order. with a huff she heard the doorbell and perked up a little, she looked towards river and again screwed her face up "fine...." she said effortlessly. mia got up on to her feet and walked towards the door, she opened the door seeing the guy with their small bag off food. mia smiled at him, and took the bag before seeing the delivery boy leave. she shut the door and went back over to the sofa where she then placed the bag on the table before going into the kitchen. she walked into the kitchen and grabbed some forks before heading back to river. she then sat on the sofa and went through the bag giving him his food along with a fork. mia then grabbed hers and opened it up, she pulled her legs up onto the sofa and crossed them in front of her. before she dug into her food, again turning her attention to the tv once again although the film was almost over.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:03 am

"Thank you," River replied as he reached out his hands to take the food from Emilia. It smelled delicious, so he was looking forward to eating it. As he opened up his meal, he turned his attention to the movie. He knew it would be ending soon, which brought him a lot of joy. It had been a long day, so he was looking forward to sleeping all his stress away. For a moment he had forgotten all of the terrible things that had happened to him in the last twenty four hours. But as he ate his food, all of the sadness started to come back to him.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:00 am

the more she got into the movie and eating she started to forget about what happened this afternoon. mia finished off her dinner and put it on the table in front of her. soon the movie had finished and so she turned to river "do you want to pick the next movie or do you want to go to bed?" she asked as she wasn't sure if he wanted to be left alone or for her to get off the sofa now since she was keeping him from sleeping here. once he was finished, she took what was rest what they ate into the kitchen. she cleaned up everything so river could sort himself out.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:30 pm

{{I am so sorry for taking forever to respond. I had an extremely busy/stressful week, and just couldn't find the time.

River Wellington
      River yawned as he watched the movie Emilia had chosen come to an end. The boy's eyes shifted over to look at the girl when he saw her turn to face him out of the corner of his eye, "bed," he said simply, too exhausted to go into detail about how tiring this day had been for him. The boy lifted his hand and ran it swiftly through his hair as he waited for Emilia's response. He wasn't looking forward to sleeping on this uncomfortable sofa, but he was looking forward to finally being able to sleep away all his stress and sadness. He truly did hope that tomorrow would be a much better day for him, as today was by far one of the worst days he had ever had.

{timeskip to morning?}
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:40 am

its okay now worried and yeah can do!}}

mia looked at him as he had replied, she nodded "night" she told him before going off to the bedroom. mia changed out of her onsie and into some pyjamas before getting into bed. as she laid in bed she wondered what the day would bring her tomorrow, but then the thoughts of jason rushed back to her head. it again made her angry yet she started to cry once again, she turned to herself feeling the tears run down her face but she slowly fell asleep.
xxxxxxxxxxthe next morning, she woke up to her phone ringing. she stretched out her arm and grabbed the phone seeing that her mother was calling her. she sighed and swiped with her finger so she could answer it. she placed the phone up to her ear "hello?" she said as she sat up slowly in the bed, looking around the bedroom before looking out the window seeing the sunrise above the sea. but it was then ruined by her mothers voice "how was your first night darling?" she asked, mia rolled her eyes "It was fine mother" she simply replied to her as she was annoyed to get woken up once again by her. if she wasn't barging into her room it would be calling her. "good! sorry to wake you and river up but i just wanted to make sure everything was alright" she replied, mia was getting the gist that her mother thought that river would be sleeping in the same bed as her, she looked at the empty space beside her. "don't worry about us, river is still sound asleep" she replied in confidence to her as she once again lied to her mother, although he still could be asleep on the sofa. "ah that's great mia, i'll leave you to it then bye!" she said hanging up the phone as mia didn't get another word in. mia rolled her eyes as she was only check to see if she was actually still with river. she laid back down on the bed, looking at her phone seeing no messages from the boy that broke her heart. she placed the phone on the side and looked up at the ceiling wondering what the day would bring her but she didn't feel like getting out of bed. she pulled the covers over her head and sighed wanting more sleep.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:57 am

River Wellington

River's eyes slowly started to open up as his phone began to vibrate under his pillow. His alarm for work was starting to go off, as he had completely forgotten to cancel it before going to bed. Today normally would've been a work day for him, but with all the changes his family had put him through over the past few days, his father decided it would be best to give him a few days off. The boy yawned as he laid flat on the sofa, and began to reach out his arms as he stretched out. The sofa had been just as uncomfortable as he thought it was going to be, so he refused to sleep on it another night. River then laid still on the sofa for a few moments before he finally rolled off of the piece of furniture and walked over to his boxes. He would really need to start unpacking his things later today, but he knew that there was something far more important that he and Emilia would need to do this morning. The boy quickly pulled out some casual clothes and walked over to the bathroom. He jumped in the shower, freshened up a bit, and then slipped on his fresh clothes. After he was done in the bathroom, he walked over to the bedroom and knocked on the door, "Wake up! We gotta go buy some food, I'm starving!" he yelled through the door, hoping Emilia was already awake and getting ready so he wouldn't have to wait long. Just as he finished speaking, he heard the doorbell go off. A confused expression appeared on his face, but he headed towards the door anyway. The boy reached out his arm to open the front door once he was close to it, "Yes?" he asked as he opened it, his eyes focusing in on the person who was standing in front of him. A sigh escaped him as he realized it was just his mother, "Morning!" she said. The boy moved to the side so his mother could enter, and then closed the door behind her, "Morning..." he finally spoke. The boy's eyes followed his mother as she started to walk around the living room, examining it, "I just came over to drop something off," she said, walking back over to where he was standing. His gaze stayed focused on her as she opened up her purse and reached in, pulling out a small box, "You can't be engaged without a ring!" she commented, opening up the small box to reveal the stunning engagement ring she had been saving for his future wife. River's body quickly tightened up as he looked down at the ring, "Mother, no!" he replied, a sickening feeling washing over him. That had been the ring he was saving for the love of his life, not Emilia. The boy ran his hand through his hair as he leaned against the door and listened to his mother, "This isn't up for discussion, River. You will give her this ring, and she will wear it. Okay?" his mother asked. The boy took a deep breath and shook his head, not in the mood to argue, "Okay." he said simply, walking over to her and snatching the box from her hands. The boy then began to walk put of the room, not wanting to look at his mother for a moment longer, "You know the way out..." he stated.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me