The Real Greek Life [.celestinal. x G.L'S]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The Real Greek Life [.celestinal. x G.L'S]

Postby .celestential. » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:54 pm

Rianon let another arrow loose and hit another hellhound, turning it to dust once again. “What? No, I’m not going to just run and leave you to face these hellhounds on your own,” she protested. As she was saying that another one appeared. “But on that note, we shouldn’t stick around here for much longer, they seem like they’re coming from nowhere.” She pulled another arrow out and aimed it.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:17 pm

- K e e g a n -

They sliced through two more hounds, sending them both to dust when it felt like another was ripping at their pant leg as a second one went in for an attack. A broad swipe of their blade ended that but they had to agree with Rianon; this was getting nowhere fast. The car, in true fashion, decided not to wait for them and took back off into the sky, leaving them on foot.
      "Here, catch!" they said and tossed their sheathed shadow dagger, "I'm gonna do some magic right now."
      Pulling their book out of their pack, they quickly flipped through the book looking for a spell as the hounds started to surround them. Finding it, they quickly started to chant to send the demons away. After a few moments, it seemed to work despite the fact that one still managed to hang on by biting into their leg.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Sup y'all. I'm just a person
stumbling through life and
trying to adult as best I can.
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WMEs-DAMs-Chrys-GSAs-SMWs-Thread

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:23 pm

Rianon, seeing the hellhound clinging onto Keegan's leg, slashed the dagger at it, sending that one also scattering into dust.
She handed the dagger back to Keegan, breathing heavily. "Is your leg okay? How bad is it?" she asked in concern, rummaging in her bag as she asked. She knew she had a canteen of nectar somewhere in the bottom of the bag, Apollo kids never left home without any,
and knowing her siblings they likely packed more than she would ever need. She finally found it and held it up. "I can try to help heal it a bit," she offered. "I am a daughter of the god of medicine."
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:30 pm

- K e e g a n -

The incantation soon finished and any hounds that weren't vanquished were banished back to their realms. Keegan felt a little dazed when Rianon asked how they were. They could feel the throbbing from the bite and was thankful she brought nectar and hopefully some skills. They flexed their toes and a shot of pain radiated up their shin.
      "Aaah! Ow!" they cried out and instinctively grabbed at the wound. Taking the shadow blade back and tucking it into the bag, they agreed to let Rianon try. Worst thing was they remained injured and got eaten so really, it could only get better than this.

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:35 pm

Rianon knelt down and inspected the wound. She twisted the canteen of nectar open and looked up at Keegan. "I'm not going to lie, this is going to sting a lot," she warned. She let a few drops of nectar fall onto the wound and murmured a prayer to her dad.
As she expected, the wound didn't disappear completely but it did close up and looked far less nasty than it had before, now resembling a scrape. Immediately Rianon felt exhausted and she stood up shakily. "We need to keep going," she mumbled.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:40 pm

- K e e g a n -

The nectar stung like crazy but Keegan tried not to let it show. Once the nectar had done it's work, they tested their foot again; they could move their toes with little to no pain but the area still felt tense and strained. Deciding to take it easy, they stood up and swung their bag on.
      "Thanks for that, and for having my back back there," Keegan said, "it meant a lot."
      After a few moments of looking around and seeing where they were, they realized there wasn't much around except a sign that pointed likely towards a bus station, "well, shall we greyhound it out west? Just a warning, it's not the most comfy sleep."

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:43 pm

Rianon nodded tiredly. "Anything is fine with me as long as we don't have to walk anywhere. Healing takes a lot of energy and I could use a nap, assuming our monster friends are okay with that," she said, attempting a joke with a weak smile. She walked over to where the hellhounds used to be and retrieved the arrows that she had shot during their fight. She put them away and slung her bow and backpack over her shoulder.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:49 pm

- K e e g a n -

"It shouldn't be far. If you feel really overcome, just lean on me," they offered as they turned and walked towards the sign. Luckily, the nation was only a couple blocks away and lots of people were around; that usually meant fewer problems with the people department. Keegan made sure Rianon had a bench to stretch out on with their stuff and bought the tickets. They likely had to hop around the country a bit but the first leg of their trip was straightforward: Chicago. That was west and that was all Keegan cared about. Knowing the wait would be for a few hours, they returned to sit with Rianon until the bus came around dinnertime.

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:58 pm

Rianon sat with their bags while Keegan went to go get their tickets for the bus. She wondered what the two of them looked like to mortals: two beat up kids, one with a bow and one with daggers. She imagined that didn’t translate through the Mist easily. She was pulled from her thoughts when Keegan returned and sat next to her on the bench. “Hey, I’m, um, I’m sorry for making things weird earlier,” she offered.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:18 pm

- K e e g a n -

When they sat back down, they noticed Rianon people-watching. Feeling intrigued themself, they decided to do it too. Now though when they looked through the crowds, they were expecting monsters and demons to leap out or twist out of disguise. It was a little unnerving and something they couldn't focus on.
      "Hey, its ok. I didn't find what you said weird. I'm just not used to compliments or teasing," Keegan had to admit, "I'm not the most socially involved person so I'm sorry if I did the same."

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.