1 × 1 with L U C I F E R + taikunfoo

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 × 1 with L U C I F E R + taikunfoo

Postby L U C I F E R » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:32 am

Rik nodded slowly. He momentarily contemplated rooting out his own tools that were stashed away in his car but he saw how relaxed and familiar Eric was with his tools and decided against it. "So what part you putting on?" Rik asked, stretching and picking at a hole in the knee of his jeans as he wiped his hands down them in anticipation. He straightened back up and looked at him.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:18 am

Eric scratched at his head sheepishly. "Well upgrading the old drum brakes to disc breaks, but I figured with your set of wheels out front you'd want to take a peek under the hood first. She's got a V8." He said with a touch of pride- although the engine could use a bit of work, it would run, although not up to its' peak of 375 horses. "What do you have in your wheels out there?" He asked, curious. Once he got the breaks in, all he needed was a superficial part or two to make her road legal, maybe Rik would even be up for a little bit of a race later- there was a few good fields that were left for fallow that he knew of, provided Rik didn't mind getting grass all over his car.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:16 am

"My darling's got a V8 too. She came with a much older one, can't quite remember what year it was but she's got a fresh one in." He smiled, proud of his car. "So let's get started?" He suggested, clapping his hands together for emphasis.
(Sorry it's short)
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:04 pm

(No worries, apologies for the delay on my end)

Eric nodded, dropping the hood with a clang of metal. The Chevelle was already jacked up and on blocks, so they didn't have to worry about accessing the wheels. Eric bent and struggled to retrieve four boxes of parts- the disc breaks for the Chevelle. The boxes were extremely heavy, and he more slid them across the barn floor more than anything else. He set things up so a box was by each wheel, and then tossed Rik a wrench to help get the wheels off. "Let's work on this side first." He said, gesturing to the driver's side of the car where they were currently standing. "Have you ever done this before?" He asked, curious.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:00 am

Rio pick up one if the boxes to help him, arms tensing and straining as he lifted. He placed itbdiwn, quickly spinning around to catch the wrench. He cocked an eyebrow at him. ""I've fixed up more cars than you've had hot meals." Rik grinned , getting to work.

(Dang I don't actually know what to say, apologies for any vagueness on the car stuff)
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:13 am

(No worries, everyone has differing knowledges of many things, time for sticking the two together?)

Eric took up the other wrench and worked on getting the tire off of his wheel. It took a bit of leverage to loosen the bolts, but he was able to get it off and wheel the tire away before looking around for a tool to help him dismantle the old drum breaks. Finally finding it, he returned to the breaks he was working on. "I might only have one of these, so we might have to share." He said, bending over and getting to work on the breaks. One of the bolts was stuck- some of it had rusted, making it very hard to get off. Eric grunted, using as much leverage as he could before it loosened suddenly, sending the tool clattering to the floor underneath the car where Rik was working. "Shoot" he said, reaching underneath the car to find the tool.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:28 am

Rik had been working on a separate tyre, easily working the bolts loose despite some rust. As the clang of metal on the floor rang out, looked at Eric. He dropped instantly down into a pressuo position, toes and left arm holding his body off tjebdusty floor as his right arm searched blindly for the tool. He glanced at Eric again as a small crackling sound reached his ears.
"Are there mice in here?" He asked as he pulled out the tool and held it out to Eric.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:11 pm

Eric glanced around at the tools piled up around them at Rik's question. "I hope not, we got rid of the hay a long time ago, but you can still see you can't ever sweep it out of here." He said with a chuckle, indicating the dusty floor beneath them that had bits of grass scattered every few feet. "Happens with some of these old barns- just wait for when a wind picks up, they get all creaky and you want to be more out than in." He said with a slight chuckle, dipping beneath the chevelle and looked at Rik's face. "You happen to have that tool down there? I'm just about set to swap out the break and put the tire back on."
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:30 am

Rik listened, nodding bit still distracted by the odd sound. He was brought back by Eric's question and so he grabbed the tool up off the ground again and held it out for him. He kept am eye on the other tools as he stood, hearing the clank of metal on metal. This indicated that he must jave hit them as he stood up. The metallic sound seemed to cover the crackling but Rik's hunter instincts told him to not ignore it. How could he not though? He couldn't just pull out a shottie full of salt and an EMF meter. He would wait until nightfall.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:37 pm

(Apologies for the delay- things have been hectic between academics and work. I am still very much interested in this RP, I'm just tardy getting back to you because I've been so busy. Did you want to give Eric and Rik a close moment while working on the car before everything catches fire? Would you like it to start suddenly or have something strange catch on fire, ie a metal surface?)

Eric didn't take much notice of the crackling sounds- it sounded like mice running around to him, so he didn't pay it any attention. Certain things came with barns, one of which was small rodents. Provided they didn't get into his tools or his Chevelle, Eric was fine with them. Now that he had the tool back, Eric was able to finish taking off the old drum breaks and grunted as he lifted the disc breaks into place -the darn things were pretty heavy. With the summer heat he'd worked up a bit of a sweat, even in the cooler barn, and after rolling the old drum breaks away from the car and towards the boxes the disc breaks had been in, Eric took a moment to pause and wipe his brow. He glanced down at Rik, who was still working under the Chevelle. "You need a hand down there?" He asked.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me