Rivals.. (1x1 with Nyu<3) *A 1D Roleplay*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What should we do with Amber?

Cast her away! She doesn't deserve playin with Liam's heart!
No votes
Let her do her thing, she'll snap outta it!
No votes
Make her go through a long... boring... talk.. to get it through to her
No votes
Leave her at the house when they go to the fair
50%
I don't care, One direction deserves a pain like her
No votes
... narwhals are awesome 8D
50%

Total votes : 4

Re: Rivals.. (1x1 with Nyu<3) *A 1D Roleplay*

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:08 am

(LOL XD Miya is like nuu gurl he is mine! XD)

Emma *smiled* "That sounds like a great idea" *she said before taking a sip of her Pepsi. She looked at Harry and smiled.* "what movie should we watch?" *She asked placing her Pepsi on the table.She looked down to her Pepsi then up to Harry.*

Mara *looked over to Zayn and smiled she really liked him yeah the other boys were nice but since she met Zayn he always kinda just stood out among the band. * "Yeah let's watch a movie!" *She said. She wondered what movie they would watch.*

Louis * smiled when Miya kissed his cheek. he was a bit surprised but he still smiled. He looked back over to the others* "Okay what movie should we watch" *He asked taking a quick sip of his Pepsi then setting back onto the table.*
LITERALLY I QUIT LIKE 4 YEARS AGO
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:19 am

Harry

He though for a while. "Has anybody watched "Pitch Perfect" yet?" he asked, but was taken back when Lou got a kiss. That was the first of the girls to kiss. He laughed. "Oh.. im fine.." he laughed again.

Zayn

He bit the inside of his lip. "Never heard of it.. what is it about?" he asked Harry, who just stared at him.

Amber

She smiled at Miya as she left. She walked over to where Louis and Harry were sitting, and looked over at Zayn. "Its really funny, and has a lot of singing.." she laughed, and looked down at Lou and Harry. She fluffed Lou's hair. "I'm going to go get changed.." she ran her finger along Lou's jaw line and walked away.

-Oh snap xD-

Kiandra

She nodded. "Love that movie!" she smiled and laughed. Then she stood up. "I guess we are all going up stairs.." she laughed as she fluffed Niall's hair. "See ya potatoe.."she giggled and ran upstairs. She burst into her room, and slid down to the ground against the door. Then she stood up and grabbed some sweats, and a loose, grey tank top. She wore a fluorescent pink sports bra, which was easily seen, but covered everything. She pulled her hair up into a bun. "Ta da..." she laughed at herself.

Miya

She wanted to be seen now. She walked into Kiandra's room. "Girlie, what should I wear?" she asked. Kiandra was always the one to ask about the boys. Though she was shy, she was a boy magnet. "Umm.." she said as she walked back into Miya's room with her. She picked out some black short shorts, a florescent blue sports bra, and a blue tank. "Its comfortable, and cute.." she smiled. "And I'm pretty sure Amber-" she got cut off by Miya. "I don't care what she things.."she said seriously.. then laughed. "She's not our mom." she patted Kiandra's shoulder. "Lez go.."
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:51 am

( Lou has got two girls under his spell .3. XD)

Mara "It's a awesome movie!" *she said with a smile before dashing up stairs to get changed quickly.She looked she pulled out a shirt with a smiley face on it and a pair of leggings. She put those on and then walked back down stairs.*

Emma *went to go change. She found a light blue t-shirt and some shorts and put them on. She walked back don stairs she wasn't really being picky with what she was going to wear since they were just going to watch a movie.*

Louis *eyes widen when Amber did that he looked at amber then back at the boys. His eyes still wide he was surprised. He couldn't belive she did that.*

Liam *was looking at the ground glaring so Louis wouldn't see he was jealous. He looked back to the boys he didn't say anything .*
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:02 pm

-Lol yes xD-

Harry

He could feel the awkward in the room. He coughed. "Let's go wait for the girls in the living room.." he said as he stood up and walked over to the couch. He jumped on the end, and sat down.

Zayn

He looked down. This was why he liked quiet girls. They wouldn't cause awkward. He ran over with harry, and plopped himself down next to him. "That was really awkward.." he said in a whisper to Harry. Harry nodded.

Amber

She was satisfied with what she did. She pulled on some short shorts, and a tank top. She put her hair up in a messy bun and looked at herself in in the mirror. With a nod of approval from herself.. to herself, she walked back down stairs and down on the other side of the couch. She couldn't help it. She was dangerous. She looked over at Harry and flirtatiously smiled. Harry looked at her wide eyed, and looked away. He knew he couldn't touch another guys girl, even if the girl was ubberly hott, and clearly interested in being trouble.

Kiandra

She marched down stairs into the dining room. She walked over to Niall and hugged him from behind. "Want to go sit down?" she asked as she put her head in the crook of his neck.

Miya

she ran down the stairs and to Louis. She grabbed his hand. "You look tense.. whats wrong?" she asked, truly not knowing what had happened. She massaged hsi shoulders as they walked across the house to the living room.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:18 pm

(LOL XD Emma is soo mad at Amber XD)

Emma *walked down stairs she saw Amber give Harry a flirty smile . Her eyes widen and she clenched her fists she muttered something as she glared at Amber. She sat down on a chair*

Louis *looked at Miya* "Nothing " *He said in a rather odd quite tone as they sat down on the couch.*

Niall *smiled * "yeah lets go" *he said in a happy voice.*

Mara *walked back downstairs she smiled at zayn and walked over to sit down next to him.*

Liam *walked over and joined the others and sat down on a chair.*
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:24 pm

Harry

He turned on the dvd with no emotion., but then Emma came in the room. He smiled at her, and patted his lap for her to sit down, since there was no other place than the floor.

Zayn

He smiled when Mara came down.She sat next to him. "You look adorable.." he whispered in her ear. Out of the whole group, he felt like Mara and himself were doing the best. Only a matter of hours, and people were already fighting about one another. Zayn wrapped an arm around Mara, and leaned his head on her shoulder.

Amber

Everyone was mad at her. She liked it. She twisted a lock of her hair with her finger and watched the movie. She occasionally glanced over at Lou and Harry, and every time she smiled.

Kiandra

She wrapped her arms around his waist as they sat down on a giant chair. She cuddled up against him, which was easy, because she was so small. She closed her eyes. "Today.. might have been one of the best days ever.." she whispered against his chest.

Miya

Every time Amber looked over, she got madder and madder, and every time, she moved closer and closer to Lou. She was getting uncomfortable in the same room as Amber, she feared she might punch her face in.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:34 pm

Emma *Smiled at Harry* "okay" *she said and walked over and sat on his lap she smiled up at him. She looked to Amber and smirked sticking her tongue out then looked at the tv*

Mara *smiled and cuddled up to Zayn as she watched the movie.*

Louis *gave Miya a kiss on her head then returned to watching the movie.*

Liam *was sitting on a chair across the room from Amber he was furious with her flirting with Harry and Louis. He looked up at the screen.*

Niall *smiled * "Yeah" *he whispered to her. He looked up to the tv with a smile *
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:07 pm

Harry

He played with Emma's hair through the majority of the movie. Once it was done he stretched and looked at the time. It was only 11 but it felt later. He was just plain tired. He picked Emma up and walked up the stairs and to her room. He set her down, and kissed her fore head. She looked so pretty when she slept. He ran his fingers through her hair, before quietly standing up, and walking towards the door.

Zayn

he slowly awoke to harry and emma gone, and every body else either asleep, of falling asleep. He smiled.It was probably from the swimming. He woke her up. "Come on babe, you need to get to our room.." he said as he motioned for her to jump on his back so he could give her a piggy back ride to her room.

Amber

She woke up to the sound of Harry walking up the stairs, only because he was basically stomping. Emma must've weighed a ton. She quietly laughed at the thought and stood up. She waved and blew a kiss to Zayn and started walking up the stairs.

Kiandra

She must ave fallen asleep in the middle of the movie. She started dreaming about really weird random stuff. She laughed, and she was pretty sure she laughed for real, because she talks in her sleep. She kept dreaming, and the dream only got weirder and weirder.

Miya

She slowly woke up. She was still sitting with Louis. She kissed his lips softly, her soft lips against his felt like sparks flying. She pulled back and played with his hair. "Wake up, sleeping beauty!" she laughed.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:21 pm

( *slaps Amber* GURL back off! XD)

Emma *was half awake all she saw was harry walking out of the room . She smiled then pulled the cover herself and drifted off to sleep.*

Mara *blinked she was half a sleep. She nodded she was to tired to protest so she jumped on to his back .*

Louis *woke up when Miya kissed him for him it also felt like sparks flying. He opened his eyes and smiled.*
Liam *woke up he let out a yawn as he walked up stairs and headed to his room to get to bed. He got into his pajama's and fell asleep.*

Niall *woke up. He looked at Kiandra and smiled she looked so cute. He picked her up and carried her upstairs. He placed her on her bed trying not to wake her. He kissed her cheek. He tiptoed out of her room and walked to his room*
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:32 pm

-LOL.. Time skip? :P Dawn.. my only character that is awake is Kiandra-

Kiandra

She woke up. The sin was rising. She always woke up super early to eat. She tiptoed downstairs in a bikini she threw on. She wore it yesterday, but she didn't care, nobody would see her. She walked into the kitchen and grabbed a piece of toast before walking outside with her guitar at her hand. She walked to the end of the beach, where the waves were setting, and she started playing. It was her favorite song, and honestly she never stopped playing it. She started, the words coming out deep and rich.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me