➛ 1x1 wιтн adoraтιon and aʟeq's carapʜerneʟιa

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ♢ 1x1 with Art is a вℓαѕт.... ♢

Postby Vixen Luo » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:10 pm

(Oh wow. YOU WIN THIS ROUND, EMIKO. xD)

Deidara crossed his arms, squinting. "You seem a little....casual....for us halting you from your mission. "
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:15 pm

{ >D BA HA HA. EMIKO WINS. }

The Emiko in the genjutsu raised an eyebrow, before stopping in her tracks and grinning just the slightest bit. "Well then, are you asking for me to attack you," she asked, chakra ropes extending from both of her hands. In reality, Emiko almost rolled her eyes at how stupid the two were being, having not yet realized they were simply in a genjutsu. And to think, genjutsu wasn't even her greatest skill.
こんにちは ↢ ↣ γειά σου ↢ ↣ kia ora ↢ ↣ bonjour ↢ ↣ привет ↢ ↣ hello ↢ ↣ salve ↢ ↣ 你好
[ the story of us all ↢ ↣ ↢ ↣ characters ]
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:11 am

(xD)

Deidara and Tobi split up into opposite directions, Deidara having thrown kunai at the girl. He narrowed his eyes. Something's definitely off.....she'd be running already, to complete her mission.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:02 am

Oh, starting a fight in a genjutsu, Emiko thought, a small tsk coming from her in reality. That isn't good for them. If they had realized they were in a genjutsu, they probably could've already gotten out of it if they had tried. Then again, the loner they were in it, the better off Emiko was.
      "You're going to have to do more than that if you're trying to put up a fight with me," Emiko said, one of the chakra ropes looping through the holes of the kunai thrown at her, before whipping them around at the two. "I'm not even using my kekkai genkai yet. And I thought you two were going to be better than this in a fight."
こんにちは ↢ ↣ γειά σου ↢ ↣ kia ora ↢ ↣ bonjour ↢ ↣ привет ↢ ↣ hello ↢ ↣ salve ↢ ↣ 你好
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:14 pm

"That's not it, baka. I'm getting an analysis on why exactly you aren't running to do your little goody-two shoes mission yet." He said, eyes narrowed. "Tobi!" He said, and his companion jumped towards Emiko.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:22 pm

"And you call me the idiot!" Emiko said, laughing a bit as she watched the masked man jump towards her. With ease, she simply jumped up onto a tree branch to avoid the man. "On the contrary, it is you who is the idiot here. Both of you two, to be exact."
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:22 pm

"And why's that?" He asked as Tobi fell back, landing on his butt.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:26 pm

"I dunno," Emiko said with a grin, shrugging with her hands up in the air just to tease the blonde. "You figure out yourself." With that, she made a simple hand sign, only to disappear a second later.
      The genjutsu was using up chakra, Emiko knew, as she was really running off to the next village. She'd cut it off soon if the two didn't break it themselves. Then, they'd have to break the chakra rope she'd used to tie them up to a tree. Even though chakra ropes were said to be indestructible, this only applied to when the chakra rope was still in some way remaining with the creator. When the chakra rope was broken off by the user, however, it's strength would decrease slightly.
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:28 pm

"What the hell!? Why'd we have to get an annoying one!?" He muttered, crossing his arms as he looked around for Emiko.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:31 pm

I wonder if he'll try to look for me, Emiko thought in amusement, having completely removed the illusionary her from the genjutsu. She was almost tempted to make the genjutsu unrealistic by now, to just mess with the two. She knew it would be better not to though, cause the more time she had to get away from the two, the better.
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me