TFP: Legend of the ArchAngels (1x1 with Kia-Bee)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: TFP: Legend of the ArchAngels (1x1 with Kia-Bee)

Postby Kia_Bee » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:00 am

"Good, so we're all set then." Tink said.

"Here's your little experiment. Don't let her appearance fool you. She isn't human." Starscream told the mech.
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:17 am

Mirage then looked at jolt drive. 'aren't you coming too?" jolt drive shook her helm. 'i'll just get in the way" she told her cousin

shockwave looked at Echo. "i shall determine this research's value once you explain to me her importance" " 'kay, so we have this legend that became true of the archangels. she knows where they are and what powers they possess, yada yada. we need all the archangels to rebuild cybertron." eureka explained. "can i please go now?"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi. i'm the machine. i use to be hetacutie12 but things are changing up a bit.
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Madoka Magica and other things
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:09 am

"That's not true. You're helpful to the team." Tink said.

"She's the Archangels' guardian." Starscream explained.
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:57 am

Mirage nodded. "Tink's right Jolt Drive. You're very valuable." Jolt Drive shook her helm. "I'm just going to slow everything down" she responded. Mirage walked up to his cousin ang hugged her, picking her up and spinning around once. "You're not a roadblock" he told her putting her down on the ground again and letting go "you're my cousin. Incredibly smart, talented and unique. I understand if you don't want to go this time around, but not going because you'd be a roadblock? Because you'll slow everything down? Jolt Drive, Mia Stella(my star), you need to understand that that's not the truth. You won't hold back a mission"

Shockwave walked up to Echo and looked at her. "The archangels picking a cybertronian pretending to be a human as a guardian is most illogical." "That's the only thing I'm agreeing with. Can I go now please? I want to have a grouse nap" Eureka complained. "I find it most illogical for you to be recharging at this time. Your expertise in cybertronian animals will be of use to me in the research" shockwave told Eureka, which only made her groan
('Grouse' is an Aussie slang term for like excellent or really good)
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:46 pm

"Besides, your ideas help us." Spitfire said. "I mean, that stasis lock on Megatron? Even I wouldn't have thought of that."

"You're-illogical." Echo said, glaring at Shockwave which caused Starscream to try and hide a snort of laughter.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:41 pm

"i thought that was a common idea" jolt drive tiled her helm but Mirage picked her up. "she's coming with us" he told the group.

Eureka smiled a little, the began to chuckle then laugh. she was laughing at shockwave getting the taste of his own medicine. "can we keep the pretender alive? she deserves to live because of that!" Eureka laughed. Shockwave glared at Eureka. "This is a laboratory, Eureka. any nonsense will have a drastic consequence." he told her but Eureka was continuing to laugh
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:44 pm

"I've got no complaints." Spitfire said. "It's alright by me." Tink said.

Echo smiled a little, actually glad and surprised that she made Eureka like her a little.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:28 pm

Jolt drive looked at ratchet who just shrugged. "whatever." ratchet sighed.

"Eureka, enough with your nonsense!" Shockwave exclaimed at Eureka, who was on the floor laughing like a maniac. "your sense of humor will delay the research. stop now." he told her, but eureka wasn't listening. "Eureka! STOP!" he pulled her up by the shoulder. Eureka stopped laughing at that moment and glared at shockwave. "at least i have a sense of humor" she told him with a growl and shoved shockwave, making him let go of her
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:30 pm

"It's settled. Let's go." Tink said.

Echo played a recording of a crowd going, "ooooooh."
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:43 pm

Jolt drive then looked at mirage. "can you put me down now?" Mirage laughed. "no. not until you accept the fact that you're a smart cookie!" "good luck holding me forever then" jolt drive joked.

"Silence!" shockwave exclaimed at Echo. "Eureka, you're informality to any situation is highly illogical. you are going to cause trouble which will set back the decepticons. this is why you are required to work more time." "okay, now it's getting unfair" Eureka placed her servos on her hip. shockwave looked at Starscream. "you may go, Starscream, it is only Eureka i require for a psychic patch procedure on the pretender." he told the other mech. Eureka looked at shock wave in bewilderment then started growling. "you call me lazy and yet you won't do the procedure yourself?" she exclaimed at shockwave.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me