1x1 w/ Anna and Echo

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 w/ Anna and Echo

Postby AnnaCat17 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:30 pm

Circe nodded. "Of course. Can stay as you would like. Like i said, we were close friends so you being here wont really bother me." She said, trying to assure her.

Alex laid on the couch beside jace with his arms around him, barely paying attention to the movie as he continued to trail kisses across jace's skin. The air felt charged between them and alex couldnt help but fear that even the smallest of noises would break the moment between them. He focused on their breathing, listening to every shift in jace's breathing as he continued to spread kisses across his warm skin.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:35 am

Kailor smiled a bit, and she curled up on the couch, setting her mug of tea aside. "Thanks, Circe," she murmured sleepily.

Jace's eyes were closed contently as he laid with him, his arms wrapped around his waist. He wasn't paying any attention to the movie at all anymore. He sighed happily as Alex kissed him, a smile on his face. He played with Alex's hair, running his hands through the curls.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:11 am

Circe nodded before covering Kailor with a blanket and heading to ehr room so kailor could rest. This was bad. She couldn't' stop what she had going with Jace and Alex, but she couldn't just leave Kailor here. SHe sat down in her bed, her heart aching. She would stay with her until she found a way to help her, no mater what it took. If Jace and Alex got out they would be ok. She needed to help the humans even if she couldnt help kailor.

Alex had just shifted over Jace and was kissing up his neck when his phone rang, shattering the moment. He pulled away from Jace, grudgingly, and checked to see who was calling. he cringed as he saw it was his father. "Im sorry. I need to take tis." He muttered before walking to the kitchen so he could talk in private.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:46 am

"Circe Circe Circe Circe Circe," she murmured tiredly, mumbling her name over and over again. She buried her head in her arms, mumbling some more before falling asleep.

"It's okay," he murmured, sitting up and watching him go. He was worried. Was someone missing him? Alex didn't have anyone else, did he? Surely Circe would have told him if he was already with someone.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:17 am

Alex spoke on the phone with his father for a bit, all the while feeling the tightness in his chest rising. His father had stopped by his apartment and when he wasn't there he called Alex to see where he had gone. He had lied in what he hoped was a convincing way but guilt continued to swirl inside of him as he hung up the call. WHat was he doing here? Here he was supposed to be the perfect son and yet he was laying on a couch making out with another guy he barely knew. He glanced out to where Jace was, unsure of what he should do now.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:21 am

"Alex?" Jace called, getting up, feeling concerned and worried. "Is everything okay?" He went over to him and gently wrapped his arms around his waist from behind, softly kissing his shoulder. "What's wrong?"
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:31 am

Alx slipped his phone in his pocket, feelign ashamed. If he felt the need to lie about this he shouldnt be doing this, no matter how much he had enjoyed being close to Jace. "I should go." he muttered as he pulled away from Jace, unable to look at him. "This was a mistake."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:40 am

Jace felt a flash of hurt at his words. "What? Why? Alex...?" He wrapped his arms around himself, taking a step back. "Why...why...." He couldn't form the words to ask what was going on with the sudden change as he stared at Alex, hurt. Had he done something wrong?
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:46 am

Alex shook his head, too ashamed to look at him. "im not... like this. Im not gay Jace. I don't know what I was thinking but this entire day has been a mistake. I'm sorry I led you on but I think it would be best if we both just forgot this ever happened.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:53 am

Jace's posture drooped, upset, but then felt angry. "Are you...are you kidding me?" He narrowed his eyes at him. "Whatever. Forget it. Just leave, Alex." He turned away from him, scowling. Alex wasn't making any sense. He glanced down at his watch, trying to figure out if something had went wrong with whatever Circe had supposed to of done.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me