a dream // one x one

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: a dream // one x one

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:54 am

river groaned quietly, placing the test down. "i didn't mean it like that." he called out, approaching marcella and taking a seat beside her. he gently wiped her tears, sighing. "do you not want a baby?" river questioned quietly.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:56 am

marcella sighed. “it isn’t like i don’t want a baby. but i have exams coming up, river. i said after i get my diploma i can start thinking about babies.” she said, her eyes watering again. “it’s april. i have so muchc coming up, and it isn’t like i can stick the kid with you, because it’s inside of me.”
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:59 am

river listened to marcella, remaining quiet. "i'm sorry." he spoke simply, glancing at his feet. a sigh escaped the male, dragging his hand down his face. he could understand why she was upset, but he was hoping she'd at least have some kind of happiness. "we can head back home, if you want." river spoke, rising to his feet.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:02 am

marcella sighed. sure, she had wanted a baby since the two sets of twins were born, but she knew it wasn’t the right time to have a baby. she grumbled, shaking her head. “i need food before i start throwing it up.” she said, sitting back down.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:04 am

river sighed and nodded, taking a seat, but remaining quiet now. kat pursed her lips at the sudden change of atmosphere, turning her head as the twins began to cry out. she quietly rose to her feet, jogging into the living room to lift the girls up before they woke her siblings.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:09 am

marcella took a bite of her food, elbow on the table and head being propped up by her fist as she finished her meal. “i’m gonna go.” she shrugged, standing up.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:10 am

michelle offered a small smile to marcella, nodding her head. "alright, dear. we'll see you soon." she murmured softly, finishing up her food as well and bringing some of the dishes to the sink.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:15 am

marcella grabbed her purse, looking down. she was obviously not that far along, but she knew this was going to be hard on her already. she stretched and walked down the sidewalk to her and river’s house.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:18 am

river sighed, rising to his feet and following after marcella, but not saying anything. once they reached the house, he unlocked in and entered. "i'm gonna shower." river stated, heading upstairs to do just that. he knew it wasn't right to be upset with marcella, so he was hoping the shower would help relax him and cool his emotions off.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:21 am

marcella pulled out a few blankets and curled up on the couch, flicking on the tv. she fell asleep for a few moments, at least, when she woke up and ran to the other bathroom and threw up her dinner.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me