a dream // one x one

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: a dream // one x one

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:25 am

river returned the kiss, smiling as she mentioned their marriage. "me either," he admitted, kissing the top of her shoulder and settling into the couch. he received a text from his dad, saying that both women were sound asleep as were the children and everyone was doing good.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:43 am

soon enough, it was april fools day. marcella and river had moved out a few months ago, but spent a lot of time at michella and john’s. it was dinner time, and marcella had been planning a trick.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:58 am

everyone was now sitting at the table, the sets of twins in the living room, two babies to a playpen just chilling. kat was happily eating the food, her and michelle agreeing they shouldn't mess with the food because, well, it was food.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:15 am

marcella cleared her throat. “sooo, guys. happy april fools day. i’m pregnant.” she stated. of course, she wasn’t actually pregnant. she waited quietly for everyone’s reactions.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:22 am

michelle squealed, kat just stared with wide eyes, and river began choking on his food, clearing his throat before looking to marcella. his eyes narrowed, crossing his arms. "take a test, then." he spoke, figuring it was just some prank. kat jumped up, rushing off before returning with a test, tossing it to marcella. "yeah, marci, take a test." she spoke with a smirk.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:25 am

marcella protested. “april fools!” she stated, before running off to take a test. a few minutes later she looked at it. “wh-what?” she mumbled, staring at it, then crumpling into a ball on the floor, the door locked.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:30 am

river raised a brow as marcella took a bit of time. rising to his feet, he made his way to the bathroom and knocked with a soft chuckle. "come on, marci. we all know you're just kidding." he spoke, though there was a bit of disappointment. hell, maddox didn't want kids and ever since kat had twins, he was in love with them. he wanted a kid of his own.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:32 am

marcella opened the door. “i-i was kidding.” she said, before placing the test in his hands. she wiped her tears away and looked at him.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:37 am

river raised a brow at her expression, worry taking over as he took the test, eyes widening. "wait..so, you're actually pregnant? no joke?" he questioned, trying to contain his excitement as he stared wide eyed at marcella.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:40 am

marcella furrowed her brows. “you think i’m kidding?!” she cried out storming off to the couch and collapsing on it in tears. she was... shocked.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me