Werewolf 1x1 with Ladydarkwolf

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Werewolf 1x1 with Ladydarkwolf

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:20 pm

Jeremy Kismet- wolf Birch- m- 18 y- bi- Kaylin- reddish brown wolf with darker face- Micah x Emily: Kim and Liam- volleyball co captain, swim team

The brown haired and green eyed male smiled back at him. He nodded and said "Of course we tease each other, but...yeah, no one else should. Well, you, you can tease her, like... I know some people in love tease each other. In like some sort or romantic way or whatever. I feel the same about Kaylin, she...could probably make me forget that woman...The one that took me when I was a kid," he said, and swallowed a bit. He shook his head a couple times. He really thought she could make him completely forget, or that being with her could keep it at bay.

Innis Kismet- wolf Snowfall- f- 18- Pan- Grayson- slender albino she wolf- same- tennis, anime club and music club

The pale, white haired and reddish eyed nodded at the other girl. " I can cook too, but...its not really what I'm interested in; I want to take care of kids. I guess I'm like my mom in that regard, but I like tech stuff too." She shook her head a couple times, then smiled a bit. "Whoever said that shouldn't have...and I'm glad you can know you're accepted and wanted. My brother is good at things like that." She giggled a bit and smiled fondly, looking to the guys a moment. "I can't imagine my life without Grayson either, so that's something we have in common."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:08 am

Grayson smiled, "I won't give her too much of a hard time. Kaylin knows how you feel with the memories of things that have happened to you. She has been through a lot and she has her bad memories too. She carries both physical and emotional scars but together you will both be stronger than they are." He told Jeremy.

Kaylin nodded, "they say mates make each other stronger when they are found. I've seen some wolves who have lost their mates and never recovered from it. We may feel the mate bond a lot stronger since we are younger than some wolves. " She said with a small smile.
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:34 pm

Jeremy Kismet- wolf Birch- m- 18 y- bi- Kaylin- reddish brown wolf with darker face- Micah x Emily: Kim and Liam- volleyball co captain, swim team

The brown haired and green eyed male nodded at the other male. "If you're teasing her about how cute she is, or whatever, that's fine." He then smiled at the other, before nodding at him a second time. "I'm happy to know she can understand me, and you're right. We will be stronger together, and get past all the bad memories and stuff." He then looked to the two girls and smiled, before looking around again.

Innis Kismet- wolf Snowfall- f- 18- Pan- Grayson- slender albino she wolf- same- tennis, anime club and music club

The pale, white haired and reddish eyed girl nodded at the other girl. "We had two males like that...they were both males but I think you should be able to love whoever you want. The one, Dune, went missing...His mate, Sand, never got over it and never dated or mated to anyone else."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:36 pm

Grayson nodded and cooked his head off to one side. "I understand that. I've watched my mom and dad tease each other about how sweet and cute or beautiful they are. Dad is also very protective of mom and when the stuff with Kaylin happened dad became very overly protective of mom and us kids especially after Kaylin came home." He said as he looked over toward his twin.

Kaylin sighed softly, "I can only imagine what he went through. I know that there are rumors that many years ago the Luna Queen lost her mate the Alpha King. That they were apart for over twenty years and she nearly lost her mind. They say she pretty much went off the deep end for a while. The stories say that he left her a special dagger that allowed her to speak to him because as far as she knew he was dead. " She fell silent as she thought of the stories about the Luna Queen and Alpha King.

Sorry about the length of time it's taken me to answer the post I've been kinda busy this week))
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:09 pm

The brown haired and green eyed male hummed a small sound. He then fell silent and looked at the other, nodding back to his future pack leader. "That's sounds so cute, though we'd act like our parents were gross. That was back when we were younger, but not too young. We don't really care now, since when we entered high school we came to understand it. Yeah...our dad is more protective of our mom too. I didn't know this, but the lady that took me attacked our mom...That's how she even got to me, since it was a weekend and I was at home."

The pale, white haired and reddish eyed girl nodded at the other girl. "It was really sad to watch...since he became withdrawn and wouldn't leave his house. Our parents and the other adults had to bring food and stuff to him. Oh...I'm sorry to hear the queen had to go through that. I can't even imagine...and I hope and pray we never have to go through that. I can't imagine losing Jeremy and Grayson."

(its fine. I haven't been very busy since the dentist makes me wait a month in between visits for whatever reason. Now I have to wait until March because my mom wasn't going to go back with me and I have anxiety...so my dad has to go, but she thinks he isn't going to be able to take off again)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me