1x1 with Spirit and Tropical (Multifandom)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Spirit and Tropical (Multifandom)

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:32 am

(Absolutely!! I definitely agree!! I'l be sure to reply to the other two RP's as well! Sorry it took me so long to reply, ahhhh.)

Sam - Male - 10 - Tags: Anri

Sam kept holding Anri's hand as he continued to look around in awe at all the books. He kept smiling at Anri as he nodded back to him. "Absolutely. What kind of books do you like?" he ask curiously.

Jinku - Male - 7 -Tags: Amaya

Jinku smiled back at Amaya as they continued to walk along. He looked around a bit, wondering what they would see and where they would end up going.

Miguel - Male - Adult - Tags: Maya

Miguel smiled at Maya before looking back down Eclair and continued to pet him. The Eevee seemed to be content at the moment which made Miguel feel happy inside. He had never seen a creature quite like Maya's Eevee and he was very curious about him.

Lee - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Red, Pride cub, ARK

Lee glanced back at Red before looking back toward ARK and continuing to follow ARK's lead as they walked along.

ARK - Male - Unknown Age - Tags: Red, Pride cub, Lee

ARK looked back again to see if the others were following. He didn't want to risk leaving anyone behind. When he saw that they were still following, he kept walking, staying alert and looking around to see where they could go next.

Trix - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Jasell, Fleur, LAP

Trix stayed alert as they continued on forward, her antenna staying perked and alert. There was so much around her that she had never seen before in this strange place. She wondered who or what they would run across and where they would end up as well.

LAP - Male - Unknown Age - Tags: Jasell, Fleur, Trix

LAP continued to follow the others, looking around at everything around him. This place was so different and peaked his curiosity greatly.

Zurteca - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Jessabella

Zurteca caught herself smiling back at Jessabella. She wasn't used to feeling this way but there was something special about the young female. The blush stayed on her cheeks as she kept holding her hand.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:27 am

[XD it’s fine, bc I honestly feel like you’ll never leave the RPs without saying anything. I trust you, and that’s really hard to come by from me now. Too many people abandoned me and 1x1s...So you should know your special that I trust you]

Anri - male - 11 or 12 - Tags: Sam

Anri hummed and looked around, as he held Sam’s hand. He hummed quietly as he said “Animals, manga, some science stuff, science fiction.”

Amaya - female - 6 - Tags: Jinku

The blue marked white pup gently flicked her tail. She hummed a quiet canine sound as she looked around.

Maya the Pokemon breeder - female - adult - Tags: Miguel

The blonde hummed and smiled to the blonde man a bit. She smiled at Eclair, the tan ruffed chocolate and cream Eevee making sounds. His tail wagged as he did so. His ears twitched, and she smiled and touched them a moment.

Jasell - female - unknown age - Tags: Fleur/Trix and LAP

Jasell hummed and kept her ears and tail hidden away. She hummed as she just continued to follow the others.

Fleur - female - unknown age - Tags: Jasell/Trix and LAP

Fleur hummed as she kept her ears and tail hidden. She smiled as she continued to walk with the others.

Red robot - agender - unknown age - Tags: Pride cub/Lee and ARK

Red thrummed and flicked their tail gently still. They continued to follow the others, the wolf bear still on his back.

Pride cub - male - young - Tags: Red/Lee and ARK

Pride stared at the strangers a moment. He stayed lying on the robot equine’s back, and yawned a bit more.

Jessabella - female - young adult - Tags: Zurteca

Jessabella hummed a bit as she felt her cheeks blushing again. She hummed and held her hand as they kept walking.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:14 pm

(Awww, thank you! That honestly really means a lot to me! <3 I honestly feel the same about you and am very grateful to have earned your trust. You are also special and I always enjoy RPing with you! <333)

Sam listened to Anri, continuing to hold his hand. He nodded his head. "Ahhh, thats very nice." he commented before looking around once more at all the books.

Jinku smiled as they walked around, looking around and happy to have some company. "Do you see anywhere you want to check out?" he asked curiously.

Miguel continued to smile as he pet Eclair. He looked up as Maya for a moment before looking back down at the small, furry, creature in his arms.

Lee continued to follow ARK, wondering where they where going. This place was so strange and she wondered about it as she looked around.

ARK continued walking, looking around in wonder as he walked. He wasn't quite sure where he was leading them but he kept an eye out for places to explore.

Trix continued to follow, trying to stay as alert as possible. This place was so strange and new to her and who knows who or what they might run into.

LAP kept following the others lead, wondering if they would reach a city or something soon.

Zurteca kept walking, blushing as she continued to hold Jassabella's hand. She listened to the petty sound of her humming.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:24 pm

[XD aw, that's so nice. I have a new ship! Besides Sam x Anri which hopefully happens, Jinku x Amaya which we need to make happen, all our alien girls, ARK and Red, and of course Zurteca x Jessabella XD]

Anri hummed and looked around, as he held Sam’s hand. He hummed quietly as he said “It is very nice. I wonder if this library has any of them. It must have at least one or two of those subjects, it looks like a big library.”

The blue marked white pup gently flicked her tail. She hummed a quiet canine sound as she looked around. "I see...trees! And smell water and hear birds! Maybe there's one of those things called a park nearby, we could go look?"

The blonde hummed and smiled to the blonde man a bit. She smiled at Eclair, the tan ruffed chocolate and cream Eevee making sounds. She laughed a little at the happy fox creature. She then asked "Do you...want to go look around with me?"

Jasell hummed and kept her ears and tail hidden away. She hummed as she just continued to follow the others.

Fleur hummed as she kept her ears and tail hidden. She smiled as she looked around for anything of interest.

Red thrummed and flicked their tail gently still. They continued to follow the others, the wolf bear still on his back.

Pride stared at the strangers a moment. He stayed lying on the robot equine’s back, and yawned a bit more.

Jessabella hummed and tried to ignore the heat of her cheeks this time. She held the hand as they kept walking.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:56 pm

(Awww, you're really nice too! <3 I love those ships too and hopefully we can make them happen!)

Sam continued to hold Anri's hand, listening carefully to him as he spoke. He nodded in agreement. "You're right. Would you like to look around some more?" he asked Anri curiously.

Jinku smiled at Amaya, excited to explore with her. "That's a great idea!" he said excitedly, still smiling at her.

Miguel chuckled along with her, pausing in petting Eclair. "Sure. I would love that, actually." he said, looking over at Maya and smiling.

Lee kept following ARK's lead with the others, trying to stay alert as she looked around at everything there was to see. She wondered where ARK was leading them to.

ARK looked back to see if the others were still following, not wanting to leave anyone behind. Once he saw that they were, he looked back ahead and continued on forward.

Trix continued to walk along with the others, her antennas perked as she stayed as alert as possible. She wondered who or what they would run across and if they would reach a city soon.

LAP continued following, trailing behind but staying close.

Zurteca continued to hold Jessabella's hand, her heart fluttering in her chest. She blushed a bit as she looked around curiously.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:29 pm

[XD yes, yes hopefully]

Anri hummed and looked around, as he held Sam’s hand. He hummed quietly as he said “Sure," and smiled at him. He continued to look up at the shelves. He hummed as he led the way towards a different section of them, then.

The blue marked white pup gently flicked her tail. She hummed a quiet canine sound as she looked around. "Okay!" she said back in an excited way. She huffed a canine sound, then began to trot along once more.

The blonde hummed and smiled to the blonde man a bit. She smiled at Eclair, the tan ruffed chocolate and cream Eevee making sounds. She said "Cool," then looked around. "Which way should we go?" she asked the man.

Fleur hummed as she kept her ears and tail hidden. She kept walking, then said "I...think I see something in the distance."

Red thrummed and flicked their tail gently still. They continued to follow the others.

Pride stayed lying on the robot equine’s back, and yawned a bit more.

Jessabella hummed and tried to ignore the heat of her cheeks this time. She looked around as they walked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:11 pm

(Awww, you're really nice too! <3 I love those ships too and hopefully we can make them happen!)

Sam smiled back at Anri and let him lead the way, still holding his hand. He looked around in awe and wonder at all the books as they went along. "These books seem to go on forever..." he breathed, looking forward to looking over and reading some of them.

Jinku smiled, giggling happily as he followed Amaya's lead. He looked around as they went, wondering who or what they may meet in the park.

Miguel thought for a moment before replying, scratching his chin thoughtfully as he looked around. “Why don’t we go that way?” he suggested, pointing to the right.

Lee continued to follow ARK’s lead, wondering where he was taking them. “ARK? Are you sure you know where your going?” she asked, antenna perking as she tilted her head to the side a bit

ARK stopped for a moment and looked back at Lee, nodding at her. “Don’t worry! I won’t lead us astray!” he announced before continuing on forward.

Trix’s antenna perked curiously as she stopped and squinted, looking into the distance. “I think I see it as well.” she replied.

LAP hummed a bit, stopping for a moment along with Trix. He looked off into the distance, scanning the area.

Zurteca continued to walk with Jessabella, her cheeks still blushing as she blushed deeper. She didn’t know what to say or do besides continuing to walk with her.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:18 pm

[XD yes, yes hopefully]

Anri hummed and looked around, as he held Sam’s hand. He hummed quietly as he said “I don't think we can read them all...We can read some of them, though." He pulled out a book on wild animals, and smiled.

The blue marked white pup gently flicked her tail. She hummed a quiet canine sound as she looked around. She smiled as they walked together, and they reached the park. She looked around as they then stepped in.

The blonde hummed and smiled to the blonde man a bit. She smiled at Eclair, the tan ruffed chocolate and cream Eevee yawning. She nodded as she said "Okay." She then began to follow the other blonde human.

Jasell hummed and kept her ears and tail hidden away. She tilted her head as LAP scanned... the area or something.

Fleur hummed as she kept her ears and tail hidden. She watched the SIR unit scan around as well.

Red thrummed and flicked their tail gently still. They listened silently as the alien and her robot talked.

Pride stayed lying on the robot equine’s back, and yawned a bit more. He opened an eye as he heard them talking.

Jessabella hummed and tried to ignore the heat of her cheeks this time. She saw the city finally come into view. She also saw a library off on one street. "There, we should start there; Anri loves books."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:32 pm

Sam nodded in agreement with Anri, still holding his hand as he squeezed it gently. He looked toward the book shelf and smiled as he reached for a book about Gorillas in particular.

Jinku’s ears perked, listening carefully to his surroundings as he walked with Amaya. Once there, he stepped into the park with the blue marked pup and looked around curiously.

Miguel began to walk in the direction that he had pointed. He looked back to make sure that Maya and Eclair were following. When he saw that they were, he continued forward, excited for a new adventure.

Lee kept following ARK, wondering where he was taking them. She stayed alert and took in her surroundings as best she could.

ARK kept leading them, looking back to see if the others were following. He saw that they were and looked back ahead and kept going.

Trix perked her antenna curiously, looking off into the distance once more. “Do you think we should go towards it?” she asked, looking towards Jasell and Fleur.

LAP finished scanning and looked back at Trix and the others. “Let’s go towards it!” he said a bit loudly and excitedly.

Zurteca nodded at Jessabella, still feeling the blush in her cheeks. “Alright! That sounds like a good plan.” she replied, wondering if they would find Anri at the library.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:32 pm

Anri hummed and smiled as he felt the squeez. He squeezed back, then looked up at the books once more. He really liked foxes, and horses, and really any canines. He also liked cats, and he found books on all those, and got the fox one.

The blue marked white pup gently flicked her tail. She hummed a quiet canine sound as she walked in. She smiled and barked a bit as she then looked around. She asked "What should we do now, explore, play, just walk around?"

The blonde hummed and smiled to the blonde man a bit. She smiled at Eclair, the tan ruffed chocolate and cream Eevee yawning. She carried him, as she followed Miguel. She smiled when the man looked back at them.

Jasell hummed and kept her ears and tail hidden away. She nodded silently and followed.

Fleur hummed as she kept her ears and tail hidden. She said "Okay," and followed as well.

Red thrummed and flicked their tail gently still. They followed after the others again.

Pride stayed lying on the robot equine’s back, and yawned a bit more.

Jessabella hummed and tried to ignore the heat of her cheeks this time. She smiled and nodded to the other woman. She hummed quietly as they then headed for the library. "I really hope he's in here..." she said, then shook her head.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me