Cswolf and Scaredofmostthings (1x1 roleplay)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Cswolf and Scaredofmostthings (1x1 roleplay)

Postby cswolf. » Tue May 28, 2019 5:25 am

August nodded. "Chocolate is something to get excited about. Dark chocolate is better however." He spoke as he looked at Travis. "I do believe that the barista is looking at you. You've got whip cream all over your face." He explained as he looked at the boy, holding a napkin out for him. Pompeii happily barked and curled up in his lap. August called over a barista with an application for adoption of Pompeii and began to fill it out. He would drop the sweetheart off after he was done at the coffee shop.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Tue May 28, 2019 8:20 am

"Dark chocolate is horrible and you should be ashamed of yourself," Travis joked, taking the napkin gratefully, "no surprise, I'm a messy eater" he chuckled, standing up, "Well, it was nice meeting you Pompeii, good seeing you again Augsut. I've got some more work to do,but I'll see you around?"
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:17 pm

August pouted as Travis told him that he should be ashamed of himself for liking dark chocolate. "Dark chocolate is the best chocolate and I feel no shame for enjoying it as much as I do." He explained as he looked at him. He nodded as he gave him a wave and watched him go. He stood with Pompeii. Over the next couple hours he got Pompeii as nicely groomed and cleaned and his parents came down to pick him up. He was eager to see his baby in a couple days when the weekend hit. He hummed.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:19 pm

Travis went back to his room and collapsed into bed. It had been a long and exhausting week and he was planning to sleep til Monday.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:53 pm

August worked all weekend in between visiting his parents. Pompeii was settling in nicely and that made him glad. He smiled as he went back to the coffee shop that Monday morning to continue his routine. He yawned as he tied his apron on and began his work day.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:56 pm

Travis walked into the coffee shop, hair tied up nicely. He had cleaned up today, wearing a green pinstriped button up and black dress slacks. He walked up to the counter, smiling widely at August as he adjusted his glasses, "Mornin'"
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:03 am

August was dressed as usual. He was wearing a nice flannel shirt, black jeans, converse, beanie and his apron which he needed to wear for work. He nodded over at Travis as he approached the counter. "Morning..." He replied with a smile. "what can I get for you, Travis?" He asked him curiously as he poised himself at the counter.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:14 am

Travis smiled, greeting him back, "can I get a coffee with all the caffeine and some sugar in your most professional cup? I have an interview for an internship and I don't want to look like I drink hot chocolate with whipped cream and sprinkles all the time, but I can't stomach black coffee." Travis responded.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:05 am

August nodded and made him his drink. He got his payment before writing the next number of his phone number on the lid along with a heart. He smiled and handed it back to him. "Good luck with your interview Travis." He explained as he looked at him with a smile. He then turned to serve the next customer in line.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:52 am

"Thanks!" Travis grinned, taking the coffee, beaming at the number on top. On his way out though, he picked up a second lid, worried to number and heart, as much as he loved them, would look bad at an interview.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me