1x1 with .celestential.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with .celestential.

Postby .celestential. » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:55 am

Eleanora narrowed her eyes at Kai. While she was pulling on actual annoyances for their argument, it was clear Kai was speaking his own feelings about the matter too. "I'm infuriating? You're infuriating! I am a lady! I'm sorry if this ship is dirty and small compared to the living quarters I am used to. It's not my fault you had to go and kidnap me. I certainly didn't ask for it," she shrieked in response. She could feel their loud discussion attracting the attention of other members of the crew. At least their argument would be a believable one.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:20 pm

Kai gestured to Eleanora, "See what I mean." The Quartermaster in response merely grumbled something under his breath about Kai he couldn't hear. Kai continued, "Yes, I know you're a lady. You do keep reminding me ever so often." His brow twitched at the mention of the ship again, "And there you go again with the ship! Like come on, Quartermaster, you really just gonna let her spout off this nonsense?" When Kai turned to the Quartermaster, however, he was not greeted with a look of an ally.
    "I think you need to stop letting this girl get the better of you, boy." The Quartermaster said sternly, his haggard face like stone.
    "I'm not letting her do anything," Kai snapped back.
    The Quartermaster's brows drew together, "I told you to watch your tone."
    Kai, against better judgement, pushed it, "First her, now you're getting on to me?"
    Samuel let loose a breath, "Kai..." His voice was that of a commander, but a careful storm laid underneath.
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:31 pm

Eleanora moved herself so she was standing in front of the Quartermaster. He was a good foot and a half taller than her, but she planted her hands on her hips and stared at him furiously. "He's insufferable! And I am not just some little girl, I am a princess I deserve to be treated better than this. Doesn't anyone on this filthy pirate ship understand manners?" she demanded, enjoying the fact that her words did seem to be slightly irritating Kai as well. They may be in on this plan together, but she still found him annoying and refused to give into him just because they were allies for the moment.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:50 pm

Kai bit his cheek when she stepped in front of the Quartermaster, worrying they might have took this a step too far. His anxiety was cut short, however, when the Quartermaster tipped his head back in a fit of laughter. "You've got guts, looks like we've found your match Kai." Kai shifted his feet, not liking Samuel's turn of amusement at the situation. His goal was to get just enough under his skin to be banned from dinner, he needed to get his attention back to him. The Quartermaster continued, "It's a pirate ship, doll. Afraid manners don't got much to do with it. And aboard it everyone's treated the same, no matter what fancy title they were born with."
    Kai smirked, "Oh please, none of us were born with titles Sam." He scoffed at Eleanora, "And just because you were born with one doesn't mean you deserve anything." Even though he was purposefully trying to make her heated, he still found himself believing the words nonetheless.
    The Quartermaster sighed, "Kai just drop it. This has gone on long enough."
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:02 pm

Eleanora could feel her face flushing with anger at Kai's words. She knew enough to know that he meant every word that was coming out of his mouth. She whirled around so that she was facing him instead of the Quartermaster. "It means I deserve to be treated with a little more respect than you're currently showing. But you're right. I don't deserve to be insulted by some low ranking pirate. I don't deserve to be on this ship at all," she said furiously, taking a step forward towards Kai with statement. She stood on her toes slightly so she was more face to face with him. "I don't deserve to have been taken from my family in the middle of the night, for what seems like no reason!"
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:36 pm

Kai merely watched her as she spat her fury-lined words at him. He, for probably the first time in his life, contemplated his actions. He knew her words held truth, she didn't deserve to be kidnapped in the dead of night by a bunch of pirates. Of course Kai would never admit this to her, because that would be to confess that his actions were wrong. Instead he drew in an even breath and said softly, "Sounds to me that you're just a spoiled princess that for the first time isn't getting what she wants." He turned his eyes to the Quartermaster behind her, "Get someone else to watch her." He started walking away, but he didn't make it more than a few steps before a hand was on his shoulder again.
    "And where are you going?" The Quartermaster asked firmly.
    Kai shrugged off his hand, and whipped back around to look at him. "I didn't realize I needed your permission to walk around now," he spat out.
    The Quartermaster seemed to finally have had enough, "Excuse me? Are you forgetting who you're speaking to?"
    Kai made a show as to look him up and down, "Of course not. For someone who claims we don't care about titles you sure do like using yours."
    The Quartermaster brows knitted together at that, and he crossed his arms over his chest. "I think you need to to take the night to cool off. Maybe you should retire to the crew quarters early tonight before dinner."
    Kai held back a smile at accomplishing what he had been trying to do. Instead he made a point to protest, "Quartermaster--"
    Samuel cut him off, "Best hold your tongue or you'll be on swabbing duty for the next week."
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:50 pm

Eleanora was taken aback by the hostility in Kai's words. They weren't shouted at her, and somehow that made them hurt even more. For the first time since she'd awoken on the ship she could feel angry tears stinging the back of her eyes. She was glad Kai walked away immediately after saying that, otherwise she was sure he would never let her live that down. As soon as it was clear that no one was paying any attention to her anymore she stormed off to the tiny room that she was apparently to call hers for the next... however long she was going to be on this ship. As she passed Kai, Eleanora purposely ran her shoulder into his side, knowing that it probably didn't hurt much, but it was the intention behind it that really mattered. She reached her room and slammed the door behind her before laying down on the cot and turning to face the back wall. She hoped anyone who might come in would get her message and leave her alone.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:08 pm

Kai stared after her as she stormed away after she, very obviously, ran into his shoulder. He let out a restrained sigh as he headed to the crew quarters to gather his thoughts. He honestly hadn’t meant for it to go that way. He didn’t know why she got to him so much. Kai hadn’t even known the princess for a full day, and she was already the most infuriating person he knew. He wanted nothing more to do with her. But he already committed himself to their plan, he lost his dinner for it, so he knew he’d have to try to talk to her later tonight while the other others were eating.
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:17 pm

Eleanora's thoughts raced with fury about Kai. She'd never met someone so rude in her entire life. Sure, most people respected her because she was a princess, but he lacked even general respect for her. She couldn't believe he would say such things to her and then had the nerve to act as if she was the one who was acting insufferably. A couple of times she heard footsteps pass outside her door and she prepared to yell at anyone who may try to come in to go away, but luckily no one seemed interested in coming to bother her. Her stomach was growling but she was too angry to even care that she wasn't going to eat. Besides, she and Kai had a mission. Or at least, they were supposed to. Assuming Kai would even want to carry out their plan after all that.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:38 pm

Kai paced around the crew quarters, the hammocks that served as their beds swaying with the ship. Try as he might he couldn’t get that irritating girl off his mind. He thought back on how for a split moment she made him second guess himself. That was a feeling he was unaccustomed to, and he didn’t care for it. He let out a pointed sigh as he collapsed into one of the hammocks. This was the same person that talked him into breaking into the Captain’s cabin. She was nothing but trouble, but a very mysterious trouble. There’s something about her that made her important enough that the Captain would keep information from the crew. For the life of him Kai couldn’t figure out why. It seemed getting the information through less than honest means would be the only way of finding out.

After some time passed, a bell chimed from outside. Dinner. He ignored the twisted pain of hunger he felt in his stomach as he stood. He hoped she would be willing to talk to him. Of course, he could do it alone but he knew the risks for himself her lessened if she were there.
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me