~1 x 1~ Papa Carmen And ButterCup <3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ~1 x 1~ Papa Carmen And ButterCup <3

Postby chonko. » Sun May 20, 2018 4:57 am

ßεαη ♦Female~Husky Corgi~Shelter♦

Bean barked happily, running to Adryn too. "I escaped the humans that chose me! I saw the car that took you here so i ran to it! " Bean yipped, her curled tail wagging as fast as the wind. She looked over and saw a larger dog. "Who is that? " She seemingly whispered to her dearest friend.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Mon May 21, 2018 11:46 am

Adryn || American Akita || Male

"Oh-" Domino stepped forward, breaking into his answer and decided to reply it.
"I'm Domino." The hound gladly introduced himself as a slight soft smile crossed his face. "First dog of this pack." He sniffed the air, taking in the overwhelming amount of new scents. "Guessing your Adryn's girlfriend?"
"What?!" He shouted as the skin beneath his fur burnt scarlet.
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Mon May 21, 2018 12:40 pm

Bean seemed to blush under her fur. "No! We are just good friends. " She flattened her ears, looking at Adryn. "Are your humans nice? " She barked, looking at Domino and her friend. Her eyes shut, but then opened up, looking around the house. She thought about how Domino said that he was the first dog of the pack. She knew what he meant, but was confused if Adryn was part of this 'pack'.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Tue May 22, 2018 8:04 am

"They're quite kind." Domino explained. "I don't know how they'll react to having three dogs in their house." His brown eyes laid upon the mix with concern. Adryn could tell that he was fearing Bean wouldn't stay here for long, possibly be brought back to the shelter. Now knowing his perspective of this whole thing he feared it as well.
Last edited by carmen. on Tue May 22, 2018 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Tue May 22, 2018 8:08 am

Bean glared at Domino, her eyes filled with mixed feelings. "I didnt plan on staying here anyways." The small dog sat down, brushing her curled tail against the flooring. She looked up at Adryn, wondering if he would stay with the humans. She then glared around once more, taking in the details of each corner of the home.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Tue May 22, 2018 8:27 am

"If she's going, I am as well." Adryn barked, his posture growing into a stronger and taller one. Domino's eyes rounded at his statement. "You don't wanna go back there, do you? You get the comfort of your own home and even have a huge area to run around in!" He tried to persuade, but seeing how confident he was with sticking with his friend he knew there was no use.

;; I realized I keep on accidentally typing Domino with "Dominic" at times,, sorry for that oof
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Tue May 22, 2018 8:43 am

The husky/corgi mix shot Adryn a hopeful glance. "I was going to head off now or soon. I dont know where I'll be going though." She barked softly, her eyes then staring at her own paws. She closed her eyes and stretched her jaws into a tired yawn. She shook of the tiredness, her eyes boiling for adventure.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Tue May 22, 2018 9:06 am

"Maybe we can take a nap and start to adventure when the storm passes." Adryn suggested. "I recommend you leaving soon though." Domino informed. "If you stay till tomorrow they might drop you back off to the shelter or your owner."
"True." He relaxed his legs as he returned to his slouched position from before. "Do you want to come?"
"No thanks, I'll pass." He shook his head, plopping himself down onto the tile floor.
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Thu May 24, 2018 8:32 am

Bean looked over at Adryn. "Where would we go?" She asked, not knowing if they should be strays. She let out a yawn, quickly closing her jaws and looking down at her paws. She knew it was a good idea to rest, but they would need to hurry out before the morning sun rose above.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Thu May 24, 2018 11:44 am

"I know a place that can help you escape." Domino glanced around the kitchen. "I don't know how much of a heavy sleeper you two are, but yet again, you guys must wake up early if you want to escape successfully."
"You sure we won't get caught?"
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me