1 x 1 it.will.rain

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 it.will.rain

Postby it.will.rain » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:59 am

"Okay. I will get a movie set up then." He said and put the controllers away. He got an action movie that he liked and put it in the Blu-ray player. He started the movie and sat on the couch again. He watched as the movie started. He was excited to watch it. It was a pretty good movie.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:13 am

" Alright. " Alexia said. She watched him before she leaned back against the couch. It was quite comfortable for her to watch a movie like this. Especially if it was a hour or so movie. She then thought about popcorn, but decided to not ask. She didn't want to bother him of having to go get up to make it. She would just continue to watch the movie as she kept quiet. It was sure enteraing to Alexia. She did really enjoy the movie.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:24 am

Matt watched the rest of the movie and then looked at her. "I have to go out for a bit. I will be back soon. Do you need anything while I am out or before I go?" He asked her. He needed to eat. He stood and stretched before he put on his shoes. He went and got her a glass of water figuring she would probably need it. He set it on the table in front of her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:42 am

Alexia looked at him before she nodded. " I'm good. " She said. She wasn't really hungry at all due to the fact she ate awhile ago. The girl was just fine. She was a little thirsty, but that was it. When she saw him place the water in front of her, she took a drink. She was certainly thirsty of course. Her throat felt much better as she didn't have that dry feeling.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:56 am

"Alright. I will be back soon." Matt said and left. He went into the woods and went hunting. He kept looking until he found an animal to hold him over for a bit. It was a small one so he had to continue to hunt. He found a hunter and they got in a fight and Matt finished him off and took his weapons. He felt much better and walked back to the house. He walked inside and locked the door when he was in. "Hey." He said and went to a room and put the weapons in it. It was full of hunters items. It was well organized. He closed the door and walked away from the room.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:40 am

Alexia nodded agian as she looked at the T.V. She then closed her eyes as she waited for him to come up. She didn't know when he would be, but she could maybe rest for a bit. At least her arm didn't bug her much anymore. That was the good thing. She opened her eyes when she heard him, and raised a eyebrows. Weopens? Why did he have weopens, and where did he even get them form? This made her curious indeed. " Did you fight a hunter? " She asked.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:40 am

Matt looked at her. "Yes. I did. He will not be a threat anymore." He said to her. "I always take them so the others won't collect them. It is harder for them to fight with us if they have nothing to use against us." He said and shrugged. "It is a start anyway. I will say, the hunter started it and would not give up. Had he just given up, we would not have had a problem." He said to her and shrugged. He sat down next to her. "So what would you like to do?" He asked her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:44 am

Ah, so it was indeed a hunter he attacked. She had to agreed with him of taking the weopens away. They didn't need to be killed by a hunter. At least the hunter was gone, and she didn't have to worry about one less hunter . Still, there were more out there, and more to come. It was the basically like the never ending cycle of hunters. She didn't even know how many hunters there were in total. She shrugged when he asked her the question. " We could take a little walk. " She said. They had already played a video game and then watched a movie.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:56 am

Matt nodded. "That sounds good. Hopefully we will not run into anymore hunters." He said and smiled at her. He stood and put his shoes back on before walking out. He waited for her before locking the house so no one else could get in if they stumbled across it. He walked away from his house and looked around. It was a pretty nice day out. He had always liked the outdoors when it was this kind of weather. He looked at the sky.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:06 am

" Ah, yes. I don't really want to get in another fight. " Alexia said. She didn't want to get injured again either. Having a injured arm was plenty enough. She wouldn't probably be able to defend herself well if they did bump into another hunter. She knew the male of course would protect her. She followed after him before she smiled. " At least it's nice outside. " She said. It was good whether to go out for a walk. There was no rain or snow which was good. They didn't really need rain when they were going for a walk.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you