1x1 Cookierulz and Forgotten

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Cookierulz and Forgotten

Postby Cookierulz » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:17 am

"Fine." Luke said and slid a rope around his neck. As he let ghost out of his stall and walked ghost and the foal.
Visit a page I created on face book www.facebook.com/bandofoutcast its looking for admins and support! Image

˙·٠•●♥ Hi! I'm cookierulz as you all can tell! I'm always looking for a 1x1 and some good trades so pm me or send a trade if your interested!!♥●•٠·˙

Signature made by Beautiful Nightmare
Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springsteen » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:20 am

Teddy tried to run, but couldn't with the rope. He neighed, making a huge fuss

Cassidy stopped Ginger in front of Luke, "What are you doing with my colt?" she asked, a bit snappy
Moving to Awesome Sauce! If you want to keep our roleplay, you must be willing to move there or to Chatzy. I'm leaving here the first of September. After that I will never come back
If I rp with you, please PM me and tell me if you want to stop rping or move to the new site
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:22 am

"What is it doing running around?" Luke snapped back as he let the foal loose. "I found it running around my place." Luke snapped back. "Be glad I didn't keep him and turn him into animal services then you never would be able to see him." Luke said
Visit a page I created on face book www.facebook.com/bandofoutcast its looking for admins and support! Image

˙·٠•●♥ Hi! I'm cookierulz as you all can tell! I'm always looking for a 1x1 and some good trades so pm me or send a trade if your interested!!♥●•٠·˙

Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springsteen » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:28 am

Cassidy looked at him, "Just let him go." she said, not happy with him.

(I'm going to edit Cassidy's form)
Moving to Awesome Sauce! If you want to keep our roleplay, you must be willing to move there or to Chatzy. I'm leaving here the first of September. After that I will never come back
If I rp with you, please PM me and tell me if you want to stop rping or move to the new site
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:30 am

(Ok.)

"Why should I?" Luke said stubbornly as he crossed his arms across his chest.

Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springsteen » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:30 am

(ok, done)

"Because he still needs his mother." Cassidy said, "He's not weaned yet. Are you going to kill a baby?"
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:33 am

"Nope I know how to take care of babies thank you. I just haven heard a please or thank you but I guess they don't teach you that while your dancing on tables." Luke said as he untied the foal and let it go. "Stupid stupid girl." He said and grabbed the reigns of ghost and walked him down the long row of stalls. Ghost had something wrong with his eye that Jesse hadnt noticed it must of happened when he fell.

Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springsteen » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:37 am

Cassidy dismounted and put a halter on the Teddy before she mounted and headed back to the saloon. She looked towards the west, seeing the sun starting to set. She smiled a bit and and dismounted, tying up Ginger
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:42 am

Luke walked along he sighed softly as he walked with his large horse. Ghost was his olny real friend all the others acted like it in hopes to be able to board their horses. He patted the large horse as it whined softly and snorted trying to get Luke's attention. Luke looked over and made a face when he saw ghost eye. He used his hand to tell ghost to lay as he walked back up threw all the stalls till her reached a large door. He went threw then came back out with a box as he went back got host to take care of him.

Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springsteen » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:02 am

Cassidy got a large blanket and put it over her, like a cloak. She looked around and headed for the orphanage, where her daughter was. She had quite a lot of money with her, to pay the owner to let ehr daughter stay there without having the risk of her being adopted
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me