1x1 with Fraus and Frienderman

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fraus and Frienderman

Postby frienderman312 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:54 am

Oliver Reed
    He stayed calm while the pup bit his hand. He didn’t seem to mind at all. When she did bite to hard, he growled at her and lightly hit her. Max is going to be asleep between a couple of days to a month. That’s why I can come early. I bet you’re happy. He smiled and then shivered, feeling a cold presence behind him. He looked behind him and swore he saw his brother but in his demonic form just glaring at him. Ollie quickly looked back at the pup.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:02 am

Mara Adze
    Mara raised an eyebrow though continued to read her book as she did. Oh yeah? Why would I be? As long as he's healthy and some what happy, I have no problem with him. Mara mumbled quietly, turning the page again as she bummed to herself as she read. The pup simply but harder each time he hit her, letting out a growl though would be quiet when he growled, clearly show in he had more dominance than her though freezed as she felt something cold pass by, looking up at Ollie
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:12 am

Oliver Reed
    It’s just my brother... He mumbled. Ollie went back to petting the pup. He could feel the cold draft of air pass right through him, causing his whole body so some weird thing. He huffed and mumbled something to himself. Do you want to go for a run? He asked the pup. He just wanted to leave the house if Max felt like he should haunt the house and bother him.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:05 pm

Mara Adze
    Mara sighed as she continued to flip through her book, getting more and more irritated with Max. Even when he was sleeping he was annoying. Don't think I won't kick your ass if you keep doing that! She hissed, going back to reading. The pup glowed in annoyance at being treated like a dog but slowly nodded, not used to being in a house for so long. At most a tent but normally she'd just sleep as a wolf on the ground. She started to chew Oliver's hand to retaliate again
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:10 am

Oliver Reed
    Max disappeared from the house. Ollie looked at the pup. He got her away from his hand so he could turn into his wolf form. After doing so, he picked up the girl by the scruff and jumped out an opened window. He set her on the ground and waited for her to go. He bugged her a couple of times trying to make her walk or run, which ever she wanted to do. Once she started moving, he followed her.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:30 am

Wolf girl
    The pup looked at the taller wolf, squirming as she was held up by her scuff, rather displeased by the action. She may have been younger than him by a few years and still have the appearance as pup but she wasn't! She chuffed, standing still, holding her ground for a while before turning around and starting to walk into the woods, stopping every few steps and looking behind her to see he was still following then continuing to walk
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:39 am

Oliver Reed
    Ollie continued to follow. He would noticed when she would stop and look at him. It didn’t annoy him, but he wasn’t planning on running off to leave the wolf girl behind. He wondered if she didn’t trust him with staying with her. Ollie scanned the area once he heard something. He smelt prey, so he stopped the pup from walking. Using his tail to signal to her to follow, he quietly started to head towards the prey. Seeing the prey, he snuck up behind it and killed it. He picked up the carcass and set it down in front of the pup so she could eat. He laid down on the ground and made sure nothing would come and harm the two.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:50 am

Wolf girl
    The pup continued to troy on her way before she was stopped by Oliver and motioned to follow. She wasn't exactly happy about it but it was his territory, she had no choice in the matter. Once he killed the prey, the pup looked unimpressed, thinking it was an unclean kill compared to what she was used to do nudges it with her about because continuing to match onwards, her little legs carrying her as she went. Oliver annoyed her more than anything as she was a wild cursed with human form, not the other way around. She wasn't new to this world
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:04 am

Oliver Reed
    Ollie huffed, a bit offended that the pup didn’t want to eat the food he got for her. He just stayed in his spot and made sure he could see the pup. He would get and move every time she was out of his sight. Hearing thunder in the distance, Ollie quickly picked up girl. He ran back to his home, a bit soaked from the rain. He set the pup down on the ground and then turned back into a human. Ollie went into the bathroom and gotten a towel for the wolf girl. He smiled at her and then left to go to his room and change clothes. After getting changed, he went to Mara and hugged her close to him.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:15 am

Wolf girl
    The Wolf girl helped as she was once again carried around like an object. She wasn't scared of thunder, she quite enjoyed watching the lightening from the shelter of her cave a home. The pup looked at the towel, not knowing what to do with it so just rolled on it before turning into a human with a hand around her throat as it was very sore. Mara jumped in surprise at Oliver's touch though didn't around to look at him. Okay, I think I understand what's happening now, the alpha challenged you meaning he list a lot of authority. Only the omega would listen Mara gestured to the girl who was laid on the floor. Technically, you could claim ownership of that pack you know, maybe she would listen to you if you have a command, try it
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me