1X1 with ~Naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:47 pm

Haden pulled her close and looked into her eyes. "I don't care what our parents think. I love you so much Vi and I wanna have kids with you." He looked at her with true meaning. "But if you wanna wait, we can wait."

Logan cut off the water and bit his own lip. "I guess moving in could do for a change, but this is my mom's house... I can't sell it!"
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:57 pm

"I-I......" Violet went quiet as she thought about it,"I want to wait. Even if you may be ready, I don't feel ready. Not yet." She said softly before carefully leaning into him.

Brooke nodded a little,"I understand, and I told my father that you might not want to move and leave the farm." She said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:14 pm

Haden smiled and looked at her. "I love you so much." He started to kiss her lips and hug her. He was about to pick her up when the baby started to cry. He pouted slightly.

Logan sighed. "What about the horses? What would happen to them?"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:19 pm

Violet smiled at his pout,"Come on. Let's go together." She said.

"I don't know, but we don't have to move to the house. We could stay right here." Brooke smiled a little,"Honestly, I didn't think it was possible, but I've kind of grown tonthis place." She said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:25 pm

Haden looked at the baby and started to feed it. He frowned. "It won't take the bottle!" He tried harder. "What did I do wrong?"

Logan smiled softly at her and put a hand on her hand. "Though, what about your father? He misses you so much..."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:21 pm

Violet gently took the robot into her good arm and looked at him,"Just relax, and take a deep breath. You can't force a whole lot of things unto a baby. Now then, tell me everything you've done to it sknce you got it this morning." She said.

Brooke shrugged a little,"They live less this 30 minutes away. I can easily go and visit them." She said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:25 pm

Haden thought for a moment. "Well I've changed and fed it..." He said and when it screamed he jumped. "Don't let it cry! Fix it! It's for a grade!"

Logan looked at her. "Well I mean at the moment I guess we could stay here.." He whispered to her and put his arms around her. "You would have l-" He was cut off by a knock on the door. He went over and opened it to see his father.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:33 pm

Violet thought for a second before handing it back to him, since she couldn't do it with just one hand,"Burp it." She said.

Brooke quietly listened to him before heard the knock and watched him go to the door,"Who is it?" She asked softly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:42 pm

Haden started to burp the baby and it stopped crying. "See what I mean." He then looked to see the car. "Looks like Mr. Rocky is home." He said. "You make a great mother." He rubbed her shoulder.

Logan opened the door and let his father in. "Brooke, this is my Father, Rocky." He started to clean. "I haven't had time to clean yet."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:58 pm

Violet smiled softly,"Well, I've had experienced with babysitting my cousins from time to time." She said.

Brooke nodded a little to his father,"Hello." She said before looking at Logan,"Logan, the cleaning can wait a little." She said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me