Another 1x1 with Seeley

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Another 1x1 with Seeley

Postby Seeley » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:29 pm

||Weston Hartwell||Male||Alpha Male||Tagged: the pack||Location: pack house||

He watched as most of the pack members cringed at his presence and he knew they should be since they heard him roar not too long ago. It was rare for him to roar like that especially around others. Davina glanced at the others to reassure them that it was okay. Weston cleared his throat and began to apologize to them all about what they had heard. He also explained to them the reason behind it. He looked at their faces when they heard him say that both he and Jessie coudnt have kids at all. Davina watched their reactions as well, ready to step in if needed to.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:32 pm

Jessie Hartwell- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- will have pups one day (Joey and X -Seeley gets this one if they want-)- Tags: Weston, Ruka, Nymira, others

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle she wolf redhead sighed as she continued to sit in the bath. She shook her head, getting out after a bit and drying and dressing. She'd been in there long enough for Wes to talk to the others. She didn't know if he was still talking or had went elsewhere. She left the bathroom to step into the bedroom. She sat on the bed and began to think. She realized she did her best thinking out on the porch. She stayed on the bed a bit longer, though.

Ruka- f- 22- RedMoon mother (will be surrogate for Wes and Jess)- Nymira; mate open- will keep 2 pups (Wren and Aiya)- Tags: Weston, Jessie, Nymira, others (Coriander and Ginger (red); Cumin (brown), Brown (brown), Gigi (brown), Cinnamon (red brown); Ami, Ritsu + 2 others)

The green eyed brown she wolf looked to Ginger. She reached out to the pups, and Brown and Gigi scooted over to her. The others nodded but didn't say or do anything that Davina would need to step in for. Weston had scared them...but they also respected what he did and what he wanted.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:21 pm

|| Weston Hartwell||Male||Alpha Male||Mate: Jessie|| Tagged: the pack||Location: pack house||

After he explained everything to them and apologized, he turned around and walked outside. Davina sighed softly as she watched him leave out of the house. She knew that it must be hitting him pretty hard since he seemed upset about it. Davina glanced at the pack members and shook her head. Meanwhile Weston stood on the porch with his arms crossed and he heaved a sigh. Weston allowed his wolf to take over and he shifted into his wolf form. The large wolf launched off the porch and raced towards the woods. Weston was ready to clear his mind after everything that had happened at the doctor's. He raced through the woods, feeling the breeze go through his fur as he ran along. The large black wolf ran till he couldnt run anymore and stood on the edge of a cliff. Below him was the small human town and he watched everything from where he stood and flicked an ear behind him.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:40 pm

Jessie Hartwell- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- will have pups one day (Joey and X -Seeley gets this one if they want-)- Tags: Ruka, others

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle she wolf redhead continued to sit there a moment longer. She then shook her head and got up. She hummed quietly as she got up and headed to the stairs. She watched the others head over to the sitting room again. She hummed as she walked down the stairs. She peeked into the kitchen, seeing Ruka was still in there. She wondered why, but then headed outside. She sat on the porch swing to try and think, but ended up unable to and only sighed.

Ruka- f- 22- RedMoon mother (will be surrogate for Wes and Jess)- Nymira; mate open- will keep 2 pups (Wren and Aiya)- Tags: Weston, Jessie, Nymira, others (Coriander and Ginger (red); Cumin (brown), Brown (brown), Gigi (brown), Cinnamon (red brown); Ami, Ritsu + 2 others)

The green eyed brown she wolf watched the others head towards the sitting room. She stayed in the kitchen a bit longer. She heard the front door open and close a second time. She headed to the door, hearing Jessie sigh and opening the door. She stepped out and walked towards the porch swing. She sat down on it, and just looked at her a moment. She then finally took a breath and opened her mouth to speak. She asked "What's wrong, why are you sighing?" and hoped that wasn't going against Weston's wishes.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:13 am

||Weston Hartwell || Male || Alpha male || Mate: Jessie || Location: Outside in the woods ||

The black wolf stood on the edge of the cliff and watched as humans were doing whatever humans did. He snorted and turned around to head back into the woods. Weston padded over to the nearby stream and sat at the water's edge, glancing down at his reflection. Weston sighed softly and closed his eyes, and began to try to clear his mind of the events that had taken place today. He was almost in a deep thought when he was interrupted by someone. He opened his eyes and saw that Davina had come out to join him. Why are you out here? You should be back at the house with the others, making sure that everything is okay. he grumbled at her. Davina stood at the other side of the stream and glanced at him. [color=#4080BF]Yes I know, but someone needs to check on you and see how you are diong.....I know you are suffering....Its pretty clear.
she explained to him and her alpha laughed at her words. Ha, me need someone to check on me? You have got to be joking..... he told her with a laugh. You were thinking of going to the human town werent you? Admit that you were thinking it. You darn well know that it is forbidden to even step there. she spoke, her tone changing. Weston did not like the way she spoke to him and he flashed her his fangs in response. Watch your tone Davina. You may be the beta, but you still have to respect me and watch how you speak. But no I was not thinking on such thing at all. I was only admiring it is all. he said.[/color]
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:58 am

Jessie Hartwell- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- will have pups one day (Joey and X -Seeley gets this one if they want-)- Tags: Ruka, others

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle redhead she wolf jumped a bit. Yes, the other she wolf had opened the door, but she'd been in thought. When Ruka had taken a breath, she'd jumped. She now looked at the green eyed she wolf. She said "You probably know Weston and I can't have kids...I'm sure everyone knows by now, and there's probably females that think they can take him from me...I won't let them have him. Um...he said we'd do whatever it takes. I said adoption or a surrogate, but I'm leaning more towards surrogate. It's just...I want it to be someone we know. A bunch of them are males, some females already have mates, some despise me...I don't know who to possibly ask."

The green eyed brown she wolf sighed when the redhead jumped. She shook her head a bit, then offered a small smile. She listened as the alpha female then spoke on her troubles. "Oh, um...I could help with that, if you two will let me, only if."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:06 pm

|| Weston Hartwell || Male || Alpha male || Mate: Jessie || Tagged: Davina || Location: outside ||

The two wolves stared each other down, not taking their eyes off one another. Davina folded her ears back slightly and adverted her gaze with her alpha. Weston snorted in response and stood his ground. After a while, the two relaxed and Davina went to head back to the pack house. The black werewolf watched her leave and he sighed softly before turning to head to his little place along side the stream and he relaxed into the bank of the stream. The male glanced at his own reflection and sighed softly once more before looking up from the stream.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:23 am

Jessie Hartwell- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- will have pups one day (Joey and X -Seeley gets this one if they want-)- Tags: Ruka, others, Davina (hopefully that's okay...)

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle redhead she wolf made a small sound. "I...I don't mind, but he never actually said whether he was alright with that or adoption. He said it was up to me though, so I think it's fine. That's what I told him I wanted." They both saw Davina returning, and went over to her. "Davina, where is Weston?" she asked the other she wolf, then fell silent.

The green eyed brown she wolf nodded to her, saying "He wants you to be happy. I'm sure if that's what you want he's alright with it too." She too saw the other she wolf and went over. When Jessie fell silent, she opened her mouth to say "We have something to tell him."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:10 pm

|| Weston Hartwell || Male || Alpha male || Mate: Jessie || Location: in the woods outside the pack house ||

The black wolf watched her trot off and he only shook his head before eventually deciding to head back to the pack house. Meanwhile Davina had made it back to the pack house still in wolf form. She had noticed the other two, especially her alpha and she lowered her head in respect. When she heard what they had to say, she flicked an ear and stayed still on the steps, with one paw in the air. He was in the woods, I caught him glancing over the cliff that overlooks the human town. But he was there when I left. I am sure that he will be on his way back, just give him some space and allow him to come back at his own pace. she explained to them both.

Weston slowly began to make his way back to the pack house, but he still couldnt get the conversation out of his own mind. He could already know what his own parents would say if they found out about this since mainly his dad wants Weston to have an heir to become the next alpha in line. Weston hated the fact that and didnt want to have a child to please his father. The large black wolf continued on towards the pack house and could not help but overhear the conversation between the three she wolves. Weston cleared his throat and stood at his full height.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:00 pm

[i should probably ask: do you want to play the second kid for Weston and Jessie?]

Jessie Hartwell- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- will have pups one day (Joey and X -Seeley gets this one if they want-)- Tags: Ruka, Weston, Davina

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle redhead she wolf watched the she wolf return. She watched her lower her head, as well. She nudged her a bit, then stopped. She twitched her ears, tilting her head when Davina stayed still with a paw in the air. She nodded and turned into wolf form. She felt for some reason that she needed to be in this form. She heard her mate, and looked over to him. She ran over to greet him with all the excitement of a pup or...teenager maybe. "Ruka said she would be our surrogate. I mean, if you're alright with that, because if you want to adopt I said I'm fine with that too."

Ruka- f- 22- RedMoon mother (will be surrogate for Wes and Jess)- Nymira; mate open- will keep 2 pups (Wren and Aiya)- Tags: Weston, Jessie, Davina

The green eyed brown she wolf nodded to Davina, and turned to wolf form too. Her ears and tail moved just a bit. She smelled their alpha returning before she heard or saw him. She dipped her head in deference and respect to the leader of the pack, the male one.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me