1x1 with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Spiritstar3

Postby Seeley » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:22 pm

( we can)

|| Rerina || Female || Bi || Werewolf || Tagged: Jayla ||

Rerina felt the human get closer to her, which only caused her to have butterflies in her tummy and all tingly. It was an odd feeling for her, let alone for the wolf. She could tell that the young woman wanted to ask her something, so she lowered herself to the ground so Jayla could climb on. “Hop on, it’ll be quicker than just walking. Plus you’ll be warmer if you press yourself into my fur. I won’t mind. But you better hang on.” she said, and waited for her to climb on.

Was it odd for a human to ride a wolf? Sure but it was more efficient than just walking slowly. It would seem odd to see a huge wolf walking around with a human on its back, but Rerina didn’t mind. Thankfully she knew a way to be unseen when she got to the car so her driver wouldn’t notice her. The last thing she needed was to be seen by another human that probably wouldn’t be as friendly towards her.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:50 pm

[kay
I'm gonna name him...Keita! He's half Japanese]

Jayla- female- human- bi- Rerina

The redhead hummed quieter now, as she moved closer to the white wolf and stuck close. She didn't want to be attacked by anything again...Well, she knew with the large white wolf around, nothing would likely dare to come after her. With that thought in mind, she sighed and relaxed a little bit, tilting her head as she glanced up at the wolf, as Rerina told her to get on her back...She thought about it a moment, seriously considering saying no. However, she knew she had to do it.

Jayla continued to hum as she sighed and shook her head, giving in to what the wolf told her to do, though Rerina was in no way demanding about it. She quieted down a moment to concentrate on climbing the wolf. Soon, she'd reached her back, settling herself up there as if this were simply a white horse, not a large white wolf. She then started up humming again, hunkering down and placing Blue so he wouldn't tumble and fall, then threading her fingers into the fur and hanging on, avoiding the shoulder wound though.

Keita- male- werewolf- homosexual- very shy around crush- likes X

The large black wolf huffed as he sat around a few more moments, before snorting and standing up...He had a neck wound and some smaller ones on his muzzle, and he growled as he thought of her besting him in the fight... However, eh didn't wish to die, and he'd made that darned promise to never go near the human girl again. Well, he'd promised not to come into the female were's sight, really. Whining after shaking himself, he headed for the bushes to change, dressed, then jogged from the woods.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:49 pm

( I’m gonna name him Ryder)

Rerina lifted herself and glanced over her shoulder to see that Jayla was holding tight. “Alright hang on, I don’t want you to fall off now.” she said and then began her way out of the woods. She would start off with a slow steady pace, since for one she was injured and two she didn’t want the human to fall off. The wolf began to sniff for her way back to the town, mainly to where the car was parked.

After a few minutes, Rerina picked up the trail of the town and quickened her pace. If anyone or anything were to get in her way, she would try to put up some fight even if she was hurt. But she doubted that anything or anyone would at this point since it was too cold and getting too dark.

|| Ryder || Male || Human || doesn’t want his crush to know ||

The young man grunted when he thought about the incident he encountered earlier today. Curse that darn woman for saying such things to me! How can she say such things and be so calm about it. Well he hoped that his friend, well his crush I guess you could say, had followed through with what he asked of him. Sighing to himself, Ryder and glanced at the time. It was way past 10 and he was surprised that Keita hadn’t even returned back.

He felt his face get all hot when he thought of the wolf’s name and his stomach became all butterflies. Why was he so flustered about this wolf? Sure he was trying to hit on two women but with Keita, it was a much different feeling. Shaking his head, Ryder walked out from the back of the restaurant and paused to look up at the sky. The thought of him falling for a werewolf just seemed ridiculous really but he couldn’t help himself. Adjusting coat, his green eyes scanned around him to make sure that there was no one else around him.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:03 pm

[ooo, I like it. Where did Rerina bite him? Muzzle, neck, throat? Needs to know. And I assume to wounds stay even if they turn human? There's some stories or whatever where shifting one form to the other somehow makes the wound go away. Maybe it's going from human to wolf]

The redhead hummed quietly as the white wolf looked over a shoulder to see her, dipping her own head a moment. She then nodded at the wolf, gripping tight to Rerina's fur but not hard enough to pull it and hurt her. She then continued her humming, remaining hunched over the blue tabby and high white kitten so he wouldn't fall. She listened to the white wolf sniffing around, obviously searching for their scents, or the driver's.

Jayla continued to hum as she continued to listen to the white wolf sniff, until she seemed to pick up scent. She continued to hum as the wolf picked up from a walk to a trot or jog, squeaking a bit. She shook her head, humming to calm herself. She then hunkered down a bit more, to stay warm.

Keita- male- werewolf- homosexual- very shy around crush- likes Ryder

He couldn't believe how nervous and shy he got around his human friend now...Well, he managed to keep himself calm, managed to stop or hide blushes, but...it was getting worse. He had naturally been submissive to more powerful wolves because he knew they'd win in a fight, but...Being an Omega in his previous pack had nothing to do with it, because he hadn't been treated bad. In fact, when he'd stopped fights between the dumb brats of the pack, the Alphas would give him some of the better meat. The Betas and Hunters had liked him too. They'd even had a Healer, whom he'd...he'd had a crush on, but Maiyo had thought he was gross...

The black haired male snorted and rolled his just at the thought of that jerk...In fact, the white and gray male wolf had gotten Keita kicked from the pack, by telling them Keita would actually harm their pups, in any way, which wasn't true...He despised all of them, especially females because his own dumb mother had just let it happen...He growled as he thought of her, shaking his head and putting his hood up. The heterochromatic amber and blue eyed male headed for town, searching for the cafe Ryder worked at.

(Ooc: mods, when I say submissive, I mean behaviorally...also, omega here is just a rank, thought I'd clarify that. They're scapegoats, or clowns for lack of a better word)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:11 pm

(In the throat. And yes they would stay, even if they were human. )

The wolf finally made it to the town and saw the car in the parking lot. Rerina stood in the woods, out of sight, but enough to make sure that Jayla got to the car safely. She lowered herself so Jayla could get down easier. “Take of yourself. Please be careful.” she said, and kept an eye out for anything that would seem like a threat.

|| Ryder || Male || Human || too shy around crush ||

Ryder glanced at the time and sighed softly. He was waiting for the werewolf to show up so he could tell him what happened. He had hoped that the situation was handled. Of course he could have handled it on his own if he really wanted to. He wanted to make sure it would be the last time that someone would try to say something like that to him.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:01 pm

[ooo: k and k]

Jayla continued to hum as she and Blue were carried along, getting back to town safely and such. She could already hear Rocky, whom had been running around town freaking out the whole time, after possibly being distracted away by Ryder, barking and yelping. She hummed a moment then nodded to Rerina, saying "Okay," and sliding down. Suddenly seeming to think of something, she looked up and asked "U-Um...Will I get to see you a-again?" and cursed the stutter...

Keita- male- werewolf- homosexual- very shy around crush- likes Ryder (who's in the closet)

The black haired male hummed quietly as he moved as quick as he could to get to the Shoppe. His throat began to feel scratchy, so he coughed, which only hurt his throat, what with the wounds...He held back awhile, but just as he walked into view of Ryder, he needed to cough again. He did so, causing pain, which caused him to cough again. This coughed his eyes to water a bit. He nearly felt that his vision would blur or he might faint if this kept up...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:35 am

|| Rerina || Female || Bi || Werewolf || Jayla ||

The werewolf gave her a light nudge and nodded her head. “I’m sure you will. I tend to be in town a lot, you’ll most likely see me at the bookshop.” Rerina said. She honestly preferred hanging out in the town rather than her own place since she’s bored of it all and prefers to be outside more. Sometimes she will hang out in the gardens around her home or sometimes in the woods.

Plus it was nice to get away from her little helper as much as possible. She didn’t really mind Hyri that much, but there were times that she liked having that kind of escape whenever she could. Snapping back to reality when she heard dog barking and she had to remind herself that it was only Rocky. The wolf heaved a sigh and took a step back, her eyes looking at Jayla for one last time. She turned around and soon disappeared into the dark woods. After a while she came across her home and paused at the edge of her own territory. A low growl rumbled in her throat as she felt that she wasn’t alone. Relax it’s me! Niju, your second in command! I came to check up on you after the huge fight you had with a rouge wolf. a voice said and Rerina felt herself relax when she saw a small tannish brown wolf approach.

|| Ryder || Male || Human || won’t admit crush ||

The brown haired male heard someone coughing and his green eyes glanced around him. To say he was a bit on edge was an understatement. But he could hide it well, sorta really but could anyway. His face turned an instant bright red when he saw that it was Keita and he tried not to be all flustered. Hearing him cough though, worried him and Ryder was hesitant to walk over to him, but he decided to anyway besides his better judgment. “Keita, you alright? I could hear you coughing from all the way at the restaurant. What the hell happened? he asked, once he got closer.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:38 pm

Jayla continued to hum as she held Blue, looking up at the beautiful white wolf and waiting for an answer. She got one rather quick, and dipped her head a moment, before nodding at the werewolf. She hummed before saying "Okay, I'll look for you again tomorrow, or in two days. My parents will be back in three days, and I guess you being a wolf is...is why my parents told me to stay away..." she sighed. She shook her head a few times, glancing down at the quiet kitten.

She offered a smile to the beautiful large white wolf, dipping her head a second time then shaking her head a few times. "Bye," she said, whistling Rocky to her as he finally quieted down upon seeing her and knowing she was safe. He yipped up at her, eyed the wolf, then sneezed and shook himself, ears flipping around a moment when he did that. She hummed as she walked with Rocky, carrying Blue and falling silent once she reached the car, getting in and telling the driver to drive. He did just that, asking no questions and literally just driving her and the animals back home. He opened the door for her to get out once they got back, watching her walk to the house before going to his own little living area on the grounds, nearby.

Keita- male- werewolf- homosexual- very shy around crush- likes Ryder (who's in the closet)

The black haired male coughed again, shaking his head back and forth a few times and sighing, he glanced up as he heard the footsteps of someone approaching, and was unable to help a snarl from bubbling forth...When he saw it was just Ryder, he blushed and scolded himself, snorting quietly a bit. He hummed a moment, but that just hurt too, so he whimpered and coughed again...Of course, this led to more coughing and pain, but when asked he whimpered, not wanting to show Ryder...Ryder would either have to demand he show him, with authority, or would have to tip his head up and see the wounds himself.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:23 pm

|| Rerina || Female || Bi || Werewolf || Jayla ||

Rerina greeted the other wolf with a nod of her head and then sat down. “I’m guessing everyone knew of the fight huh?” she asked, scratching an itch that formed. The male nodded his head and sighed softly before replying. “Well of course, how could we not? We could hear you all for miles. You really got that wolf good. But you got a nice big wound there.... you should definitely get your injury checked....” Niju said. Rerina grumbled at his response but she knew he was right.

Getting up, she glanced at the male before looking at the house. “I’ll still try to patrol for a bit tonight but not for long. I still want to make sure that the lone wolf is gone.” she said looking back at him. Niju huffed and shook his head. He knew it was best to not argue with the alpha and just let her be. “Fair enough alpha, I’ll be ready when you are.” he said, standing up and waited. Rerina heard someone approaching and she spun around and bared her teeth before realizing it was only Hyri. Shooting a glare at the nymph, she was somewhat relieved that she was here. “My lady, you need to heal that shoulder of yours before you go out. Here, I’ll heal it for you.” she spoke softly and began to work her magic.

After a while, the wound faded and it left a faint scar underneath the fur. Rerina pressed her head against the nymph’s shoulder before backing away. Turning away, she faced Niju and the two walked off into the woods. Rerina paused and lifted her head up to the sky and let out a howl, and Niju joined in. The two wolves ran off to find the others.

|| Ryder || Male || Human || too shy around his crush ||

Ryder frowned at the male and when he didn’t answer, he sighed. Lifting Keita’s head and noticed the wound on his neck. Anger flowed through the male as he saw the injury and narrowed his green eyes. “That wolf will pay for what she did to you....” he said. How dare she hurt him this way, and not think that her actions would cause consequences because of that. He had to stay calm and be rational about it for now.

“We are going make sure she pays for this and I’ll make sure that your throat is healed.” he added, and that was a promise he would never break. Whenever Ryder made a promise, he would always come through no matter what it was. He would get even with the wolf and chills went down his spine when he heard howls fill the silent night.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:47 pm

Jayla continued to hum as she was driven back home by the driver, going up to the house and not realizing he was watching her until she made it there. She looked out a window at the side of the house, watching his phone light bob as he jogged to his living area, then she turned and went to the front door, flipping the switch to turn off the outside lights. She hummed as she took Rocky to the back, letting him out to go to the bathroom in the grass out there.

She hummed as she watched for him to come back, and could hear the howls in the distance, tilting her head as she closed her eyes and listened in a moment. Just then, Rocky came rushing back, barking and growling at something...She jumped a little, freezing up, then saw a pure white cat with glowing golden eyes run across the yard and disappear. She sighed, scolding the dog, then turned and closed the door, after letting the gray Doberman back into the house. She locked the door and looked out a moment, then shook her head and walked away from there. She hummed as she went to make herself a late dinner, then cleaned the plate and utensils before going up to her room with the dog and cat.

The black haired male shook his head a few times, still not answering, squeaking when the green eyed human lifted his head up. He whimpered a bit when he knew the human had seen his wound, and kept his eyes on the ground...He shivered a bit despite the hooded top, shaking his head again and looking at the human again finally. He shook his head as he opened his mouth to speak, saying "D-Don't..." He shook his head again. He didn't want him getting killed by the white wolf...

He would love his throat wound to be healed though, so the pain would go away, though he knew making it heal naturally would cause him to have soreness for awhile. He hummed to himself a moment, trying to remain calm, but he started up coughing again, after sighing...He whined and whimpered a bit, shaking his head then making himself stop coughing, which just made things worse. He managed to say "Just...Just get me some water for now?" though it turned to a question, and he heard the howls and growled...

(I had a question, since Ryder has green eyes. I also wanted to timeskip...but I managed two paragraphs for Jayla)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me