1x1 With Nezuko

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 With CorgiTheFluff

Postby WolfPups99 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:36 pm

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

-Waiting For Vero's Section To Line Up-
Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

He could see her fighting inside her head. "I'll tell you my name if you answer my question, Fern."
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Last edited by WolfPups99 on Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:42 pm

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

He sat there waiting for an answer seeing something or someone inside her eyes. Is it just me or are you worried about why she's delaying her answer? His other side had to agree with him. He was very worried about why she wasn't responding.
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:05 pm

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

"U-uh," Vero's other side stuttered he hadn't planned on her saying yes, he cleared his throught before speaking again, "Well you kept up your end so I'll keep up mine. My name's Gale." He blinked before his vision narrowed on Fern. He let out a low growl before it clicked. You're gonna be upset but, but we're linked to Fern in a way. That might be why your mother likes her so much because of our connection. Friendship or other, we're connected. We have to help her deal with her other form like Zander does Vanessa.
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:16 am

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Gale watched as Fern walked away before getting up and following her, What are you doing? Following her. Whenever they're alone it gets worse. If I'm there it wont be as bad. Vero only sighed as Gale followed after Fern. When they found her on her bed biting her paw, Gale's fur bristled. They're chatting. She's gonna get hurt. Gale walked over to Fern before laying down in front of her. He swiped his paw ather head in an attempt to get her attention.
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:28 pm

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Watching as Fern curled into a bawl, Gale's vision narrowed. He could tell her other side was starting to fight againist her, to take over her and stop Gale from attempting to help Fern. Gale's ears pricked as he let out a growl. His vision was surrounded in red as he spoke, "Leave her alone. Have you even told you what you are? No you haven't. I can tell by the way she acts." He let out another growl before stepping forward, assuming the same position Vita had earlier.
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:24 am

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

"I'm growling because your other side is trying to take over you. I don't think you'd like that very much." Gale's ears pricked when he saw a tint of red flash on Fern's eyes, even for just a second, and became worried. She's still has a chance to lose Vero. What are we going to do? Gale could hear Vero let out a whimper before he replyed, "We try to help as much as possible. Like dad does for mom." Gale took the idea before playing it out, "Fern, listen to me. I'm not growling at you. I'm growling at your other side who happens to be part of you. They're attempting to take you over and I hate it. I'm trying to protect you. To keep you safe from them for a little longer. That's what Alex does for Vita. He protects her from her other side. He helps her. She's probably back to normal now."
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:53 am

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Gale's eyes widened as he saw her red eye. As he saw her paw bone. As he saw her pain. He couldn't just sit there anymore. He had to take action to protect Fern. To help her. To save her. Before he knew what he was doing himself he lunged forward at her, teeth bared. His claws dug into Fern's shoulders slightly while he spoke, his anger growing, "Leave Fern alone you monster! I can tell by the way she looks you've been lying to her. That you're trying to take her over to get rid of me. I will stop you though. Maybe not today but someday you will die by my paw!" His vision became coated in red as he spoke. His anger was becoming too great for him to handle. He was well aware of that, and he was fine with it. That monster is hurting Fern. If my anger is a factor that causes it to run away than I'm 100% okay with it.
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:45 am

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Gale yelped as he felt Fer-'Anxiety' bite his ear. He knew it wasn't Fern but it was still her to him. Why, Gale? Why did this happen to us? Gale only sighed before he began running after 'Anxiety' to help get Fern back.
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:04 pm

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

This feels like a repeat of Fern and Mom to be honest with you. Well, then maybe we shouldn't push it this time, Gale hated saying it but it was true. Fern had bit Vita's shoulder when she pushed too hard. He couldn't let that happen again. "Fine, Osa," He spit out the name as if it was posion, "Go, run and never come back because the next time I see you, you'll be dead." His eyes watered as he said it but he had to stick with what he was doing. Pretend he was startign to hate Fern so Osa would leave her alone.
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:22 pm

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Why'd you do that!? Gale could easily tell that Vero was mad. He had every right to be, Gale had let someone who was close to him be taken without fighting. Well Osa said that we couldn't follow her. She never said your mother couldn't follow her. That and if I didn't agree with her she wouldn't have given us as easy instructions. See loopholes are great. Gale could hear Vero sigh before asking for his control back so he could head off to find his mother. Gale obliged before being tugged into the dark abyss he had called home for a year. He could tell they had begun to walk around looking for Vero's mother.
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vita opened one of her eyes as she watched Vero walk in. She got up to stretch, letting out a yawn as she did so. She stood up, shaking her fur, before turning to Vero. "What do you want Vero? I'm exhausted after fighting against Vanessa." She could see the guilt behind Vero's eyes before it faded. Remembering how he finally had his other side she interrupted what he was going to say, "How's your other side by the way? What's his name?" Vero sighed before responding rather quickly, "Uh great. He's like Zander he wants to help us. His name's Gale but that isn't the point. I need help with something."
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me