1x1// w/ Minuki!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1// w/ Minuki!

Postby skyprincess » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:45 am

”at least your mother didn’t die here.” she murmured softly and sighed. “it’s just hard going back to a place where i watched my mom suffer until she died a sad death.” she told him. tears fell out of her eyes but she quickly wiped them away. “im sorry.”
It's a fixer-upper of a planet but we could make it work.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:53 am

Walker shook his head as he listened to her speak. He clenched his jaw and kept his mouth shut, not wanting to make anything worse for her. He looked back at her and saw her tearing up, which made him feel sorry, but he pushed it down and kept his eyes ahead of. "I'm sorry that happened to you." He said, his voice barely audible.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:17 am

once walker parked she gave him back his sweatshirt and got out of the car. “thanks for driving me. i’ll get an uber home.” she murmured before shutting the door. she bit her lip and started walking to the front doors. she was clearly shaking as she started walking.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:48 am

Walker grunted as she got out of the car. "Are you sure you don't want me to come in?" He asked, pushing his door open in case she actually wanted him to. "You could call me to pick you up, it would be less money." He mumbled. He watched as she walked over to the front doors of the hospital, letting out a sigh and closing his own door.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:15 am

lexa looked back at him and waved him over. she couldn't walk in alone. she wished that all of her pain would just go away. she never smiled and barely ever cried. she kept her feelings trapped and wouldn't let them out unless someone made her. if someone did make lexa smile, that can also mean that she trusts you enough to show her true feelings.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:20 am

Walker nodded when she waved for him to come and hopped out of his car. He went over towards her and the front doors. "Do you want me to stay or leave once you get checked in?" He asked, watching the doors slide open. He looked over at the girl at the desk, then glanced back at Lexa and waited for her to start walking in. He never really goes to hospitals a lot, besides that one time he injured his leg, so this may be a trouble to get himself around the place.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:26 am

"stay." she softly murmured before slowly walking into the hospital. she walked to the front desk and checked in quickly before going over to walker. "you'll be fine." she told herself and started shaking again. she got cold easily and left her hoodie in her house, which was a horrible mistake. she sat in the waiting room and looked at walker. "ask me about anything. you don't know a lot about me. and in the car, you were going to say something but didn't.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:50 am

"If you say so." Walker said, sitting down in the waiting room as well. "Well, I didn't really want to ask it, but you're free to tell me everything else about you." He murmured, slightly smiling at her. He brought his hoodie in case something happened like one of them got cold, so he was wearing it just for right now. He clenched his jaw, leaning back into the seat he was in and laid his head on the back of it.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:17 am

"please ask it." she murmured softly and curled up in a ball. she looked at her phone and sighed. "do you have any good movies to watch? i'm going to be home alone for the next few days." she murmured and suddenly rubbed her forehead, groaning softly. "it hurts so bad. make it stop." she cried gently. lexa silently sobbed and started shaking even more than before.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:27 am

Walker shook his head when she told him to ask the question. "No, I don't want to make you feel bad." He said, seeing her shake. He took off his hoodie again and laid it near her in case she wanted it. "Well, you could experiment with some movies. I don't really know any good ones to be honest." He shrugged, looking down at his phone that he pulled out from his pocket. He slightly frowned when she started to cry. He usually wasn't this sentimental when he was with people.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me