In The Heart Of The Sea - 1x1 w/ Kitty

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: In The Heart Of The Sea - 1x1 w/ Kitty

Postby Angered Kitty » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:29 pm

Scarlet
Holding a grudge against this strange man she rolled her eyes as he had sat close to her. Just Great. Noticing he had feathered wings drapping down from his shoulder blades she arched a brow. She had heard of someone like this before, she just couldn't place a finger on it until he had reached for her back and complimented her. Realizing who this was her eyes widened slightly as she looked up and over to him. Though he wasn't bad looking, he was sly and she hated his guts. "Uhh, thanks.." She moved his hand off of her back gently trying to show her lack of interest.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:30 am

K R I S T I A NxxxL U D W I Gxxxxxxxxx+
Captain of the Dawn Treader / Winged Human / 38 / Male
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
He raised an eyebrow a little while watching her
"Come on.. don't be shy viz me.." he purred while moving his hand from her back to her cheek and thumbed it gently
"Such a pretty face shouldn't be alone tonight.. hm?"
An invitation.. a subtle one if one wasn't thinking straight and he grinned softly
"Vaht is your name?" he asked before sitting down beside her
xxx
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:46 am

Scarlet
Growling slightly when she realized he wasn't going to give up easy she sighed and rubbed her forehead. Why do men never give up? "Are you assuming im some kinda girl you can just pick up and then leave when you please?... Because im not just some toy to mettle with and then leave when its broken." She snapped at him when he asked her to spend the night. Her eyes glowing a pale yellow before she calmed herself down and looked away from him. Grabbing his hand tightly and then moving it away from her face she spoke with slight sarcasm, "Who said i was here alone? Im with the buff australian man over there." She said pointing to him, hoping that he would leave her be.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:49 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
He blinked and frowned while sitting there, pulling his hand back
She was smart.. he narrowed his eyes a little and hummed while listening
"Here vis zomevon?" he said lightly, glancing behind him to see Nicolas had looked up at the mention of 'Buff Australian'
He figured there wasn't any other Aussie in the area.. so it must've been him
"Oh really? Vell.. seems like you made a good choice.." he purred, looking back at the girl
"My Second.. Nicolas.. He is a very kind und strong man.."
He surely was to have some fun with these two.. If the girl wasn't going to come with him.. he'd mess with the man whom had been working for him
xxx
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:58 am

Scarlet
Feeling him pull his hand away she almost sighed happily in relief but held it back. Listening carefully to his reactions she almost gasped when she heard that she had flirted with the second in command on the Dawn Treader. Putting her head in her hands in worry as to what she had gotten herself into she covered her face in embarrassment. Looking back over to the brooding Captain she looked towards the door and bit her lip hard thinking about how she could escape this disaster.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:49 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
He smirked a little and chuckled lightly while watching her reaction
Priceless.. he snickered and nodded
"Exactly.. now how about you and me.. head back to my ship. Ve can drink in peace. Sound good?" he asked while moving a hand to her hair
He smiled while moving in close and smelling it
"Such a pretty girl should know how to follow directions from a captain.."
xxx
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:12 am

Scarlet
Groaning slightly to herself as she looked to see a smug, satisfied look on his face. He could definitely catch her if she tried to run so she tried to talk him out of it. "Why dont you take one of your Skinny Side chicks with you instead. I don't understand why you are talking so someone who doesn't meet your basic standards." Even though she was insulting herself she just wanted to escape. Seeing him move a hand to her hair her eyes started to grow a pale yellow and her pupils dilating, she might be able to over power just him, but he was very tall and brooding. Scowling herself she closed her eyes and calmed herself down, she wasn't about to get her dignity stolen. As he smelled her hair she arched a brow, thats the weirdest thing she had ever seen... "Just because your a captain, doesn't make the rest of us dogs to follow your every command." She stood up, feeling the adrenaline pulsing in her fists. Clenching her hands so hard to the point of her nails piercing the skin on her hands."Now back off, for the LAST time." Her eyes glowing a bright amber, fierce and blazing.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:19 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
He raised an eyebrow and pulled away a little when she spoke
"Maybe somevon needs to train you.." he began, moving to grab her hair and yank but was pushed back by a figure who had a grip on his shoulder
The German captain let go of her hair and was met face to fist, staggering back in pain
Nicolas moved in front of Scarlet while defending her, eyeing his captain and knowing he would be punished severely later
"Leave her alone, ya mongrel!" he snarled as the captain got up and eyed them both
"Zis will not go unnoticed.." Kris growled as he turned and stalked off
xxx
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:33 am

Scarlet
Seeing him about to harm her she took a defensive stance and braced herself. Preparing for the worst before noticing someone had stood infront of her protectively she was n shock. Immediately her eyes returning to a grey haze and her fists unclenching, "What in the name of..." She mummbled to herself. It was unbelievable that the man standing over her had been the Captains second in command, the man she had flirted with and... She was just in pure amazement that this man who had no interest in her had just protected her from his own captain. But all pirates wanted something and then would leave the broken pieces... right? Tapping his shoulder she looked up at his pale blue eyes, "Why....?" She said feeling the pain in her hands noticing her had accidentally pierced her skin and the smell of fresh blood had started dripping from her palms. She felt awful and stumbled to her knees, clenching her white shirt bottom to her bloody hands. "You shouldn't have saved me..." She said knowing she would feel awful if he got beat up because of her.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups