Rivals.. (1x1 with Nyu<3) *A 1D Roleplay*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What should we do with Amber?

Cast her away! She doesn't deserve playin with Liam's heart!
No votes
Let her do her thing, she'll snap outta it!
No votes
Make her go through a long... boring... talk.. to get it through to her
No votes
Leave her at the house when they go to the fair
50%
I don't care, One direction deserves a pain like her
No votes
... narwhals are awesome 8D
50%

Total votes : 4

Re: Rivals.. (1x1 with Nyu<3) *A 1D Roleplay*

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:35 am

Emma *she laughed* " Would you rather be able to read minds or be able to teleport ?" *she said with a smile as she glanced at Harry.*

Louis *smiled as she helped him with the sand castle*

Liam *was laughing. He had a big smile on his face*

Mara *continued to look up at the clouds* "Same here" *she said*

Niall "Yeah" *he said with a smile* "we help come up with a lot of the lyrics" *he said still smiling. He found it cool that she also played guitar.*

(what time should it be in the rp?)
LITERALLY I QUIT LIKE 4 YEARS AGO
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:55 am

-Want to skip to the boys making the girls dinner? xD-

Harry

He though for a little while. "Umm.. that's hard.. I think teleport though. I'd be able to go where ever I want when ever I want.. How about you?" he asked her with a smile on his face.

Amber

She smiled, and then realized this wouldn't work. She got up. "I need to go do something.." she smiled. "Be right back.." she said as she ran over to Miya. "I need to talk to you for a sec..." she said as she dragged her out of Louis's grasp and whispered. "Get Mara and Emma.. then meet me and the others in my room.." she said as she looked back ans smiled at Louis then ran over, and stared down at Mara. "I need to borrow her for a sec.." she smiled at Zayn, then grabbed Mara. "Meet me in my room.." she whispered, then ran over to Emma. "My room.. emergency.." she said as she ran pasted the hot tub and upstairs. She found Kiandra and Niall in her room. She stood there wide eyed. "Kiandra..." she said slowly. "I need to talk to you..." she said as she ran into the room, and dragged her out and into Amber's room.

Kiandra

She was about to reply, when Amber busted into the room. Kiandra's face turned red, and she was dragged out. She smiled and waved to Niall, before shutting the door, and being thrown into Amber's room. "What was that all about?!" she asked through gritted teeth.

Miya

She shook her head and laughed before running upstairs. She almost kissed him. A ONE DIRECTION MEMBER. That was so stupid.. how could she have done that? She opened Amber's room, and walked inside, then flopped onto her bed. "How could we be so weak?" she laughed again.

Zayn

He frowned when Mara got dragged away. What was going on? He saw that all the girls were retreating. He walked to Lou. "What was that all about?" he questioned, feeling empty.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:04 am

Emma *she smiled* "I would be able to read minds!" *she said with a excited voice. When Amber told her to meet her and the other girls she bolted from the pool calling over her shoulder* "talk to you later!"

Nial *was confused when she left him in there. *

Louis *frowned when the Miya left he really liked her. He sat down on the sand*

Mara *bounded off she turned and said* "See you later" *she said to Zayn before running to Amber's room.*

Liam "ummm okay bye" *he said*

(yeah XD)
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:22 am

Harry

He smiled and waved to her. When she left, he ran over to Louis. "Do you think we should start making diner now?" he asked him as he sat next to him, and drew patterns in the sand.

Zayn

He walked over to Harry and Lou. "That sounds smart.. it might take us awhile.. where's Niall?" he looked around. Usually whenever you said anything about food, he'd bolt over and beg you to give him food. He was like a dog. He laughed at the thought, but his smile didn't last long.

Amber

She sat in the middle of the floor. "Raise your hand, If you completely forgot what we were supposed to do.." she said calmly, and raised her own hand. "We figured out, they are all gigantic flirts... and we can't let that happen." she said as she lowered her hand and continued. "What we need.. is a plan.. and ideas ladies?" she asked as she closed her eyes, and pinched the bridge of her nose.

Kiandra

She raised her hand when Amber asked if they forgot. She and Niall, she felt so much better about everything around him, now she felt depressed as usual. She raised her hand. "I suggest we flirt right back, but never give in to kissing of any sort.. and then after a really flirty night, we never talk to them again.." she said bluntly.

Miya

She sat up, and pulled her knees to her chest, and curled up. "I suggest, we just give in. This all is not going to work, plus the fact that it would give us publicity, and none of them are half bad.." she said truthfully. She didn't care if Amber scolded her for giving in. Amber wasn't her mother.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:34 am

Louis *looked to harry* "That sounds like a good idea!" *he said*

Niall *walked downstairs he wondered where the others were.*

Liam *Shrugged* "let's check and see if he is inside"

Mara *sat next to Miya. She raised her hand when she asked who had forgotten the plan. She shrugged she didn't really have any idea's . She looked to Amber. She really liked Zayn it was hard to think they were supposed to be rivals.*

Emma *Shrugged she agreed with Miya. Harry didn't seem to bad though he was a major flirt.Besides that he seemed alright . She looked around the room her face had a uncertain expression she looked back to the girls.* "what are we going to do?" *she asked.*
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:00 am

Harry

He nodded and walked inside. There, he finally found Niall. "We've been lookin for you mate.." eh laughed because it sounded weird. "We want to cook the girls dinner.. what do you think we should cook them?" he asked. Knowing Niall, and food, this would be an easy question.

Zayn

He walked in behind Harry and walked passed Niall and Harry in the hall. "I think we should cook spaghetti.. and get a pizza." he suggested from over in the kitchen. He opened the fridge and grabbed a Pepsi.

Amber

She sighed and looked down. "I think Miya's i'd is the only option we have. Though I really don't want any of us getting too attached. We all know we can't be together.. its against humanity.." she laughed. "Let's just try to keep the kissing to a minimum.." she smiled. "And I over heard they want to cook dinner, so everybody wear something.. cute.." she smiled again.

Kiandra

She smiled. She can hand out with Niall, and not feel guilty. Her eyes sparkled, and she stood up. "I'm going to go get changed..." she said as she walked out of the room. "See you guys later..." she said as she walked. She busted into her own room, and she flopped on her bed, and laughed, She could still smell his cologne, which made her want to dress super cutely, yet still casual.. because she was that type of person. She ripped open her suitcase.

Miya

She nodded. She finally got one of her ideas through Amber's thick skull. She stood up as Kiandra left. "I'm gonna change to.. see ya ladies.." she laughed as she ran out of the room and into her own. She ran onto the balcony, and took in a deep breath of salt and sunshine. She walked back in her room and thought about what she could wear.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:10 am

Niall "spagetti sounds like a good idea!" *he said with a smile.*

Liam "Yeah!" *He said*

Louis "I agree" *he said with a smile*

Mara "Okay" *she said standing up to walk to the door* "I'm going to go get changed" *she said before walking to her room. She started to rummage through her suit case trying to find a cute out fir to wear. She was trying to decide what to wear.*

Emma *headed to her room she thought to herself~Time to find a cute outfit.~ She opened up her suitcase to find a good outfit. She looked through her suitcase she wasn't really sure what she should wear she knew she had some cute outfits some where in the suitcase*
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:28 am

Harry

He nodded and clapped his hands. "Lets get to work lads.." she smiled and grabbed various pots and pands.

Zayn

"I'll call the pizza delivery.." he smiled and grabbed Niall's phone. He went through the contact list and got top the Pizza delivery. Yes, Niall has the pizza place's phone number on speed dial.

Amber

She sighed as every body left the room. She looked at all her clothes, and remembered that Liam likes purple. She pulled out this dress. It made her blue eyes stand out, and it was decently comfortable. She looked at herself in the mirror, and started doing her make up. Nothing special.

Kiandra

She paced her room. Niall never told her his favorite color.. so she decided to pick hers. Green. The dress was her favorite, and it was the same color as her eyes. She looked in the mirror. She didn't put any make up on.. because she didn't like make up. She sat in her room, and thought about all the things that could go wrong. She grabbed her guitar. It would be the only thing that would calm her down. She started playing the song she was playing this morning when she got her. She sang. She realized how much the song described what she felt.

Miya

She could hear Kiandra singing. She smiled.. and looked at all her clothes. She hoped the dress wasn't too fancy. Then again she was always a little too fancy. She was always more sophisticated when it came to clothes.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:48 am

Emma * let out a sigh of relief she had thought she had left her favorite dress at home she just hoped it wouldn't be to fancy. She put on the dress The dress. She started to do her hair. She used a curling iron to curl her hair. Lastly she put on a touch of make up*

Mara * She picked out the dress she liked dress She brushed out her hair then did her make up. She looked in the mirror.*

Liam "I'm sure we will be able to cook the spagetti ourselves we wont need pizza" *he said laughing to Zayn.*
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:19 am

Zayn

He looked over at him. "Yea.. we need pizza.." he said as he finished ordering. "The girls like pizza.." he said thinking about what Mara said. The boys had basically finished cooking. "I'm gonna go get changed..." he said. "Don't forget to put the candles on the table!" he laughed as he ran upstairs and into his room. He put on a simple outfit. He smoothed out his hair, brushed his teeth, and ran back down the stairs. "You guys go upstairs and change.. I got this.." he smiled.

Harry

He nodded to Zayn and ran upstairs. He got changed into his outfit,and then shook his curls to satisfaction. He strolled back down the stairs and sat o =n the couch. He tried to calm himself down.

Amber

She sat on a chair out in her balcony, and looked over to see Kiandra singing. Amber softly joined in.

Miya

Se walked out onto her balcony and heard music. She had heard the song before, so she sang along.

Kiandra

She watched the two girls sing with her. They sounded so in tune. She smiled,a nd wondered what Mara and Emma were up to.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me