CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all clans -

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: July 2

Postby Kazin » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:49 am

ChaosClan

cat name -- age -- gender -- rank -- tagged: open

Cicadastar -- 41 moons -- she-cat -- leader -- tagged: open
She had been to a gathering before, but she felt somehow disconnected from her own clanmates. The past few moons had been hard, and she wasn't sure if she even should be here. But nontheless, it was Mockingbirdcry who convinced her that they should go, to establish new allies. She was hoping to find someone kind, at the very least...

Mockingbirdcry -- 31 moons -- tom -- deputy -- tagged: voleflight, TundraClan
Mockingbirdcry nearly jumped at the sound of another voice. He let out a tentative smile, trying to hold his chin up to be more formidable. “Mockingbirdcry,” he answered, giving his head a respectful dip. “I’m the deputy of a clan called ChaosClan,” he added, taking in a deep breath. He could do this. “What is your name?”

Cascadefreckle -- 41 moons -- she-cat -- warrior -- tagged: open
Cascadefreckle came here to support her mate. She knew that Cicadastar was always nervous at large groups, but would be even more so today. Still, the warrior let her mate separate from her, knowing that she would need to be the leaders. Instead, Cascadefreckle sat close by, watching the others, a gentle smile on her face.

Eveningrain -- 16 moons -- she-cat -- warrior -- tagged: open
Eveningrain was buzzing with excitement. She was going to enjoy her first ever gathering, she knew it. She found herself puffing out her chest, proud to be one of the five chosen from ChaosClan to attend this moon, despite all the chaos the clan had going on. It meant she was trusted, and an honorable warrior despite her young age.

Eelsting -- 83 moons -- tom -- warrior -- tagged: open
Sitting out on the edge of the gathering, Eelsting decided it would be best to let another cat approach him. He felt out of place, for some reason feeling like he was too old to be here, only coming at Cicadastar's request.[/quote]
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all cla

Postby inky. » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:54 am

deathwing / warrior / tom / tagged: jinglenose of snowclan

"deathwing" he said flatly "you don't sound too thrilled to be here, you know." he grumbled, wrapping his tail around his paws "what's your job, then?"
nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished

ImageImage
ImageImage
create a clan!!
adult ; they/them ; mentally ill
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justice'n'joy » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:37 pm

BrookClan
Attending: Cinderstar, Sunshade, Pumpkincrackle and Pigeonflake (all are open)

Cinderstar Leader She/Her (tagged: open)
Cinderstar nervously wanders through the group of cats. There had to be over a hundred! It had been far too long since her last gathering and the great furred leader could see just how large other clans had grown. At least she could tell other cats about her kits back in camp? If anyone even cared to listen to her go on about how Lichenkit had stalked a snail that morning. So cute.

Sunshade Deputy He/Him (tagged: Starlingflight of HazeClan)
Sunshade couldn't remember the last time he'd been at a gathering.It seemed like he didn't recognise anyone. Despite knowing he should stick close to his leader, he spotted the deputy of HazeClan sitting in the shade and went over.

Pumpkincrackle Med Cat He/HIm (tagged open, preferably another munchkin for solidarity lol)
The tortoiseshell munchkin cat stuck to the shadows, not wanting anyone to point out that his legs were short.

Pigeonflake Warrior She/Her (tagged: Widowwedb of WheatClan
Pigeonflake approaches Widowweb from WheatClan. "Is this your first gathering?" She asks them, hoping to make a friend. He looked like he'd recently become a warrior, just like she had.
NZ ~ any pronouns ~ August 4
Hello! I'm just a human living in New Zealand, but
I was born in Michigan, USA. I've loved warrior cats
for five years now. Glass Animals, Twenty One Pilots
and Two Door Cinema Club are my favourite bands.
Mostly online for CaC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
justice'n'joy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:40 pm

SeaClan
Cats Attending: Carrotstar, Thistletuft, Dappledawn, Sandripple, Warblerwhistle, Juniperfrost, Quillpelt, Mistyriver, Arrowthroat, Cranepaw, Tidepaw

Carrotstar - tom - leader - a shorthaired ginger mackerel tabby with green eyes - tagged; Cockroachstar (TundraClan)
        Carrotstar's gaze hardened briefly when the younger tom mentioned the previous leaders of his Clan, but brightened again as he realized how sincere Cockroachstar seemed in wanting to rebuild his Clan and reach out to others. The ginger tom mewed, nodding his head in understanding, "I understand how that could be, Cockroachstar. We, too, had a tyrant who ruled - very briefly - our Clan with fear, but as I said," he added, green eyes flashing with anger at the memory, "we brought him down before he could become leader." Focusing his gaze on the TundraClan leader, Carrotstar went on kindly, "I would love to ally my Clan with you. SeaClan, too, is located in the Northlands, and I know how hard it is to survive in parts where snow is seen so frequently. We should stick together," he emphasized.

Thistletuft - tom - deputy - a longhaired solid gray-and-white cat with yellow eyes - tagged; Richterscreech (ChessClan)
        Thistletuft's gaze hardened at the older tom's tale of his Clan grew darker with each word he uttered. The solid gray tom meowed grimly, "I recall the days when Stormfang was our deputy. He wanted to take the entire Clan over, and nearly succeeded too. He took advantage of the fact that Leafstar, our leader back then, had contracted greencough and could not attend to his duties, and split the clan into two camps." The SeaClan deputy's front claws slid out as he grabbed at the earth below in anger, "It took Carrotstar, our current leader, going undercover himself, to finally bring him down from his lofty pedestal." Thistletuft did not go on, falling silent, the cries of his terrified mother, falling to her death, filling his ears.

It was a few, long, agonizing moments before the SeaClan deputy spoke again, his mew subdued by the sorrow he was attempting (badly) at hiding. "I will tell Carrotstar of your plight. It seems clearly that SeaClan and ChessClan have many similarities. I will convince him to send help if you ever need it." Taking a deep breath, he concluded grimly:

"We will ally with ChessClan. With Rookstar," he clarified, "and with you, and anyone who supports you."

Sandripple - tom - medicine cat - a small shorthaired black mackerel tabby with yellow eyes - tagged; open
        text here.

Dappledawn - she-cat - medicine cat - a shorthaired calico she-cat with a twisted paw and green eyes - tagged; open
        text here

Warblerwhistle - she-cat - warrior - a shorthaired black classic torbie she-cat with green eyes - tagged; open
        text here

Juniperfrost - tom - warrior - a shorthaired gray mackerel tabby with brown eyes - tagged; open
        text here

Quillpelt - tom - warrior - a shorthaired black mackerel tabby with yellow eyes - tagged; open
        text here.

Mistyriver - she-cat - warrior - a longhaired solid gray LaPerm with green eyes - tagged; Sanderlingfrost (Cascata Conservatory)
        Mistyriver's eyes grew wide as saucers in wonder at the she-cat's words. When Conuresun had finished, the gray LaPerm asked, "Oh, oh, that sounds so wonderful! But if I may ask, what is exactly... a rainforest?"

Arrowthroat - tom - warrior - a mediumhaired black mackerel tabby with medium white and yellow eyes - tagged; open
        text here

Cranepaw - tom - apprentice - a longhaired flame point tom with blue eyes - tagged; open
        text here
      Tidepaw - she-cat - apprentice - a longhaired ginger-and-white she-cat with sea-blue eyes - tagged; open
        text here.

CloudClan
Cats Attending: Ploverstar, Darkcrow, Silverdapple, Nightbreeze

Ploverstar - she-cat - leader - a shorthaired black classic tabby with light green eyes - tagged; open
        text here
      Darkcrow - tom - deputy - a mediumhaired solid black cat with some rusting and orange eyes - tagged; open
        text here
      Silverdapple - she-cat - medicine cat - a shorthaired black-based silver mackerel torbie with light amber eyes - tagged; open
        text here
      Nightbreeze - tom - warrior - a longhaired solid black cat with yellow eyes - tagged; open
        text here

IceClan
Cats Attending: Leekstar, Pineshadow, Icestep, Chanterelleheart, Nutmegdawn, Peppermintcloud

Leekstar - she-cat - leader - a longhaired pure white cat with yellow-blue heterochromia - tagged; Feralstar (WheatClan)
        Leekstar smiled politely and replied, still not completely convinced she had found a good partner to chat with, "IceClan, huh? Well," she mused, recalling recent events, "we just finished rebuilding what once had been the nursery of the old IceClan camp, before our predecessors were forced to disband. I'm sure we will soon need the place, as we will need kits to grow as a Clan."

"How about WheatClan?" the white she-cat prompted, her two-colored gaze fixed on the younger leader, "I'd love to hear about your Clan." The truth was, Leekstar was only half-interested, and yet she found the younger she-cat... relatable. Here was a cat struggling to find the words to communicate. Here she was - a middle-aged former kittypet, struggling with the same thing. She wondered if WheatClan, too, was a small Clan, just like her own IceClan.

Small Clans should stick together, she mused.
      Pineshadow - she-cat - deputy - a longhaired black mackerel tabby Norwegian Forest Cat with yellow eyes - tagged; open
        text here
      Icestep - tom - medicine cat - a shorthaired flame point with medium white spotting and blue eyes - tagged; open
        Icestep jumped in shock as a tom's voice reached him from nearby. He had been lost in thought, preoccupied with the things StarClan had shown him the night before. The flame point tom looked where the mew had come from, and upon seeing a cat standing, he mewed apologetically, "I am so sorry for not having seen you, sir. I am Icestep, medicine cat of IceClan," he then introduced himself fprmally.
      Chanterelleheart - tom - warrior - a mediumhaired silver (cinnamon) shaded mackerel tabby with green eyes - tagged; open
        text here
      Nutmegdawn - she-cat - warrior - a longhaired black-based classic caliby Persian with brown eyes - tagged; open, traveling with Peppermintcloud
        text here.
      Peppermintcloud - tom - warrior - a longhaired flame (broken mackerel) point Persian with low white spotting and ice-blue eyes - tagged; open, traveling with Nutmegdawn
        see Nutmegdawn.

(ooc: more slots for all three clans are still available, please pm here or dm on discord if you want to see someone in particular!)
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: July 3

Postby Kazin » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:50 pm

ChaosClan

cat name -- age -- gender -- rank -- tagged: open

Cicadastar -- 41 moons -- she-cat -- leader -- tagged: Ploverstar (CloudClan)
Cicadastar grew restless sitting at her post, realizing she might have to approach someone to talk to instead of waiting for someone to approach her. She closed her eyes momentarily, willing herself to get up, and decided to initiate conversation with the nearest cat. Cicadastar found herself looking at a black tabby, and blinked for a second before introducing herself. “Hi there,” she said politely, sitting back on her paws. “I’m Cicadastar of ChaosClan. Have you been having an enjoyable gathering so far?”

Mockingbirdcry -- 31 moons -- tom -- deputy -- tagged: voleflight, TundraClan
Mockingbirdcry nearly jumped at the sound of another voice. He let out a tentative smile, trying to hold his chin up to be more formidable. “Mockingbirdcry,” he answered, giving his head a respectful dip. “I’m the deputy of a clan called ChaosClan,” he added, taking in a deep breath. He could do this. “What is your name?”

Cascadefreckle -- 41 moons -- she-cat -- warrior -- tagged: open
Cascadefreckle came here to support her mate. She knew that Cicadastar was always nervous at large groups, but would be even more so today. Still, the warrior let her mate separate from her, knowing that she would need to be the leaders. Instead, Cascadefreckle sat close by, watching the others, a gentle smile on her face.

Eveningrain -- 16 moons -- she-cat -- warrior -- tagged: open
Eveningrain was buzzing with excitement. She was going to enjoy her first ever gathering, she knew it. She found herself puffing out her chest, proud to be one of the five chosen from ChaosClan to attend this moon, despite all the chaos the clan had going on. It meant she was trusted, and an honorable warrior despite her young age.

Eelsting -- 83 moons -- tom -- warrior -- tagged: open
Sitting out on the edge of the gathering, Eelsting decided it would be best to let another cat approach him. He felt out of place, for some reason feeling like he was too old to be here, only coming at Cicadastar's request.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:37 pm

SeaClan
Cats Attending: Carrotstar, Thistletuft, Dappledawn, Sandripple, Warblerwhistle, Juniperfrost, Quillpelt, Mistyriver, Arrowthroat, Cranepaw, Tidepaw

Carrotstar - tom - leader - a shorthaired ginger mackerel tabby with green eyes - tagged; Cockroachstar (TundraClan)
        The ginger tom seemed relieved as Cockroachstar said yes, meowing softly, "Thank you. If you ever need of help, you can count on us SeaClan," he promised. There was a few moments of silence before Carrotstar spoke again. He mewed hurriedly, "Where are my manners? I completely forgot to ask - how does the prey run in TundraClan? Any news of kits recently? Anything to brighten your Clan," he added, "as you rebuild from the times of nightmare."

Thistletuft - tom - deputy - a longhaired solid gray-and-white cat with yellow eyes - tagged; Richterscreech (ChessClan)
        Thistletuft's gaze hardened at the older tom's tale of his Clan grew darker with each word he uttered. The solid gray tom meowed grimly, "I recall the days when Stormfang was our deputy. He wanted to take the entire Clan over, and nearly succeeded too. He took advantage of the fact that Leafstar, our leader back then, had contracted greencough and could not attend to his duties, and split the clan into two camps." The SeaClan deputy's front claws slid out as he grabbed at the earth below in anger, "It took Carrotstar, our current leader, going undercover himself, to finally bring him down from his lofty pedestal." Thistletuft did not go on, falling silent, the cries of his terrified mother, falling to her death, filling his ears.

It was a few, long, agonizing moments before the SeaClan deputy spoke again, his mew subdued by the sorrow he was attempting (badly) at hiding. "I will tell Carrotstar of your plight. It seems clearly that SeaClan and ChessClan have many similarities. I will convince him to send help if you ever need it." Taking a deep breath, he concluded grimly:

"We will ally with ChessClan. With Rookstar," he clarified, "and with you, and anyone who supports you."

Sandripple - tom - medicine cat - a small shorthaired black mackerel tabby with yellow eyes - tagged; open
        text here.

Dappledawn - she-cat - medicine cat - a shorthaired calico she-cat with a twisted paw and green eyes - tagged; open
        text here

Warblerwhistle - she-cat - warrior - a shorthaired black classic torbie she-cat with green eyes - tagged; open
        text here

Juniperfrost - tom - warrior - a shorthaired gray mackerel tabby with brown eyes - tagged; open
        text here

Quillpelt - tom - warrior - a shorthaired black mackerel tabby with yellow eyes - tagged; open
        text here.

Mistyriver - she-cat - warrior - a longhaired solid gray LaPerm with green eyes - tagged; Sanderlingfrost (Cascata Conservatory)
        Mistyriver's eyes grew wide as saucers in wonder at the she-cat's words. When Conuresun had finished, the gray LaPerm asked, "Oh, oh, that sounds so wonderful! But if I may ask, what is exactly... a rainforest?"

Arrowthroat - tom - warrior - a mediumhaired black mackerel tabby with medium white and yellow eyes - tagged; open
        text here

Cranepaw - tom - apprentice - a longhaired flame point tom with blue eyes - tagged; open
        text here
      Tidepaw - she-cat - apprentice - a longhaired ginger-and-white she-cat with sea-blue eyes - tagged; open
        text here.

CloudClan

Ploverstar - she-cat - leader - a shorthaired black classic tabby with light green eyes - tagged; open
        Ploverstar wanted to come this moon. Badly. The last few times she'd been almost coerced to come by her trusty deputy, Darkcrow, and they had ended rather... awfuly, by her standards. She hadn't spoken much, on her part, and only had listened to what the other cats had to say. But now... now was different. She was no longer the timid, unassuming leader of a tiny Clan. No! She was the proud leader of a small, yet thriving Clan, who was eager to tell the world of her Lcan, to spread the news of her group of cats who all had struggles of their own to deal with.

But finding cats to speak to was hard. Ploverstar still found approaching cats extremely difficult. The black classic tabby was glad when someone else approached first. Turning around to greet the newcomer, the CloudClan leader dipped her head in greeting and mewed, "I'm Ploverstar, of CloudClan. So far I have been enjoying a... rather quiet Gathering here, but I'm glad you came along," the black classic tabby confided softly, "I was hoping to speak to someone tonight, but I'm no outgoing cat."
      Darkcrow - tom - deputy - a mediumhaired solid black cat with some rusting and orange eyes - tagged; open
        text here
      Silverdapple - she-cat - medicine cat - a shorthaired black-based silver mackerel torbie with light amber eyes - tagged; open
        text here
      Nightbreeze - tom - warrior - a longhaired solid black cat with yellow eyes - tagged; open
        text here

IceClan
Cats Attending: Leekstar, Pineshadow, Icestep, Chanterelleheart, Nutmegdawn, Peppermintcloud

Leekstar - she-cat - leader - a longhaired pure white cat with yellow-blue heterochromia - tagged; Feralstar (WheatClan)
        Leekstar smiled politely and replied, still not completely convinced she had found a good partner to chat with, "IceClan, huh? Well," she mused, recalling recent events, "we just finished rebuilding what once had been the nursery of the old IceClan camp, before our predecessors were forced to disband. I'm sure we will soon need the place, as we will need kits to grow as a Clan."

"How about WheatClan?" the white she-cat prompted, her two-colored gaze fixed on the younger leader, "I'd love to hear about your Clan." The truth was, Leekstar was only half-interested, and yet she found the younger she-cat... relatable. Here was a cat struggling to find the words to communicate. Here she was - a middle-aged former kittypet, struggling with the same thing. She wondered if WheatClan, too, was a small Clan, just like her own IceClan.

Pineshadow - she-cat - deputy - a longhaired black mackerel tabby Norwegian Forest Cat with yellow eyes - tagged; open
        text here
      Icestep - tom - medicine cat - a shorthaired flame point with medium white spotting and blue eyes - tagged; open
        Icestep jumped in shock as a tom's voice reached him from nearby. He had been lost in thought, preoccupied with the things StarClan had shown him the night before. The flame point tom looked where the mew had come from, and upon seeing a cat standing, he mewed apologetically, "I am so sorry for not having seen you, sir. I am Icestep, medicine cat of IceClan," he then introduced himself fprmally.
      Chanterelleheart - tom - warrior - a mediumhaired silver (cinnamon) shaded mackerel tabby with green eyes - tagged; open
        text here
      Nutmegdawn - she-cat - warrior - a longhaired black-based classic caliby Persian with brown eyes - tagged; open, traveling with Peppermintcloud
        text here.
      Peppermintcloud - tom - warrior - a longhaired flame (broken mackerel) point Persian with low white spotting and ice-blue eyes - tagged; open, traveling with Nutmegdawn
        see Nutmegdawn.

(ooc: more slots for all three clans are still available, please pm here or dm on discord if you want to see someone in particular!)

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

July | 03

Postby NightWolf950 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:32 am

HazeClan
Pantherstar | Female | Leader | Tagged: Briarstar (SnowClan)
Slowly the gathering began to pick up and more and more cats began to trickle in. Pantherstar watched cats move about, lost in thought until a voice snapped her back to reality. Seeing another she-cat stand before her, Pantherstar dipped her head in response to the she-cat introducing herself. "Please... Have a seat." Pantherstar spoke, nodding to the spot on her left. With a flick of her tail, the large gray and white she-cat cleared a bit of snow for Briarstar to sit. "I am Pantherstar of HazeClan." she meowed.

Starlingflight | Male | Deputy | Tagged: Sunshade (BrookClan)
As the gathering went on Starlingflight found himself getting lost in watching cats trickle in and out of the area. It wasn't until another tom caught his attention as he strolled over towards him. Smiling, the HazeClan deputy dipped his head respectfully before motioning for the other tom to sit next to him. "Greetings. I am Starlingflight of HazeClan." he meowed softly.

Vaporwind | Male | Med. Cat | Tagged: Icestep (IceClan)
Chuckling lightly, Vaporwind gave a small shake of his head followed by a small short purr. "It's alright. It is my mistake for just randomly bounding over. It is good to meet you Icestep." the young tom meowed, bowing his head once more in a respectful manor. "Tell me. How has IceClan been fairing this leaf-bare?" he meowed curiously.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

JULY 2021 - 005

Postby chaotic creativity » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:43 pm

CHESSCLAN !!
18 Spots Open | Last Post

Rookstar - Tom - 58 Moons - Roi (Leader) - Tagged: Darwinstar of Cascata Conservatory
      Rookstar was caught off guard by Darwinstar's question, and he cleared his throat with a chuckle. "I can't quite tell you the exact number of moons, but it has been roughly two season-cycles. I've honestly lost track of the time; it seems to pass rather fast at times and then at the speed of a snail at other times. How long have you been the leader of, ahem, the Cascata Conservatory?" he asked, stumbling over the name of the group before correcting himself at the end. The name was not one to roll delicately off the tongue, more of one that required constant thought to say. ChessClan was much smoother of a name, and he was glad that his Clan didn't have as much of a mouthful of a name as Darwinstar's did. "Speaking of your name, what exactly is a Darwin? I do not believe I have ever heard of that creature or plant," he meowed, digging through his mind. Most Clan cats were named after native plants and animals, but he wondered if a Darwin was some astounding creature from wherever the molly was from. She was a rather interesting creature, this Darwinstar, and Rookstar almost hoped the night wouldn't end so that he could listen and learn more about what seemed like such a unique Clan. He'd heard of several Clans using unconventional naming methods, even going so far as to not even include 'Clan' in their name, but he'd never heard of a 'Conservatory'. Perhaps this Cascata Conservatory would be vastly interesting group to learn about and potentially ally with. He hoped Richterscreech and perhaps even Chasmstar would find some potential allies at this Gathering as Rookstar had noted the short supply of them he knew of. They had plenty of neighbors, all willing to offer a paw here and there, but they had no true Clans they could call their allies as of yet.

Chasmstar - Molly - 49 Moons - Dame (Leader) - Tagged: Hollystar of TundraClan
      Chasmstar nodded along sympathetically as Hollystar spoke so lovingly of her own family. "Snowleopardkit is quite the mouthful! I bet she struggled to say her own name at first," she chuckled, remembering how her own kits had stumbled over their words until they were nearly two moons old. Poor Loutresplash hadn't been able to say her own name until she was three moons old, even though the only name she ever said was Ourskit's. The two had been inseparable since birth, and Chasmstar was glad to see two of her kits so close even as Cavalier. "It's a wonder I was even able to keep my title of Dame when they were still so dependent on me. I sacrificed my duties for my family, rather than sacrificing the time with my family for my duties," she meowed, almost regretfully. She wondered what it would have been like to have focused on her duties when her litter had been so young, but the stories of Rookstar's own parents had dissuaded her from ever doing so. The broken relationship between the family had hurt her greatly and made her hope to never experience that, even if that was now what was happening to her. Rookstar and his littermate, Juncoflight, had lost touch with their parents and their other sister, who they only knew of as Duckpaw. "I hope yours never grow up. It's a painful pride to see the ones that used to require you for everything leave the nest," she meowed jokingly, smiling at Hollystar. She didn't want to think about Rookstar at this moment, of the way he had tried to tell her he loved another cat right after their own kits had been born. He'd sworn that he still loved her, and that he loved them both equally, but she hadn't seen past the blind rage. She'd forbidden from from seeing or speaking to his kits, and the two had drifted apart into an uneasy hatred during the subsequent moons.

Richterscreech - Tom - 68 Moons - Tour (Deputy) - Tagged: Thistletuft of SeaClan
      Richterscreech's eyes were closed as he listened to the horrific tale of SeaClan's past. "It astounds me how two Clans can be so alike in such an unfortunate way. SeaClan's troubles shall become ChessClan's if the need ever arises; I will make sure that Rookstar will ally with SeaClan," he meowed, matter-of-factly. SeaClan's Stormfang sounded eerily similar to ChessClan's Chasmstar, and Richterscreech couldn't help but feel sympathy for Thistletuft as he noticed that an unbearable emotion was flooding his face. The tom clearly did not want to speak of what had happened, and Richterscreech was willing to respect that. He was unwilling to speak of Nightpelt, Skinknose, and Scinquepaw's deaths to those he was not emotionally close to, so he couldn't help but reach out and rest his tail against Thistletuft. "SeaClan and ChessClan will make powerful allies. If you ever need herbs or prey, we have an abundance that we are always willing to share," he rumbled gently. ChessClan was absolutely swimming in too much prey and herbs, and the ability to potentially share them with a Clan that would put them to good use thrilled the tom. He was often filled with such thrilling joy when helping others; Butterflyleap often told him he had too kind of a heart to be a Clan cat. The stories passed around by kittypets, the ones that wove tales of blood-thirsty wild cats living in the woods, fell short when they reached Richterscreech. The tom was, instead, the one most of the kittypets joining the Clan went to for a friendly face. He had also been one of the most commonly assigned mentors, having over four apprentices during his time in ChessClan. For some reason, Rookstar kept placing his faith in the tom over and over again.

Wolfwhiskers - Tom - 73 Moons - Fou (Medicine Cat) - Tagged: Open
      Wolfwhiskers let out a sigh of relief as he padded alongside Faondapple. Lichenpaw was too close to taking her assessment to attend the Gathering, and Lindtpaw had stayed behind as company. The silence without the two was louder than they were, but Wolfwhiskers enjoyed the peace. "They'll be fine," he meowed in reassurance to the clearly nervous molly. "Sopranocavern and Versaillesheart have basic herbal knowledge, and Loonfrost was once a medicine cat. If they run into any trouble, they know those three older mollies are to who they are to report," he meowed, the words he'd drilled into the 'paws' heads leaving his mouth another time. Faondapple nodded and broke off without another word, and he watched her with a concerned eye. She was like a daughter to him, and he worried when she wasn't herself. She quickly dove into a conversation, and Wolfwhiskers let out the breath he had been holding. With a sigh, he turned and sat down. He didn't feel like strolling, so he'd let any potential conversation come to him. If no cat wanted to speak with him, that would be fine as well.

Faondapple - Molly - 27 Moons - Fou (Medicine Cat) - Tagged: Kiwifuzz of IslandClan
      Faondapple's thoughts raced as she broke away from Wolfwhiskers's comforting words. She knew he was speaking reasonably, but she couldn't help but worry. What if the camp burst into flames? What if a tree fell and hurt a cat severely? What if a storm flooded the herb stores? What if, what if, what if? She shook her head violently, a few tears flying from her eyes as she quickly shut down her emotions. The two cats would be fine. She had experienced the same thing when Wolfwhiskers had left her behind when he was heading to a Gathering, and nothing disastrous had happened. A few injured patients were in the den, but none required serious attention outside of wound re-dressings and occasional monitoring. Lichenpaw had taken care of Pommepaw and Lynxpaw entirely by herself, so she knew exactly what to expect from them. She stumbled into a cat, and she smiled as she recognized their scent. "Kiwifuzz! I haven't heard much from IslandClan in these past few moons," she purred, knowing the cat's name only because they shared a border. She had never spoken with Kiwifuzz, but Wolfwhiskers made her keep up the names and appearances of their bordering medicine cats in case she ever needed their help. She almost thanked him verbally as she didn't have to ask for Kiwifuzz's name, but she clamped her jaws shut quickly. She didn't need to embarrass herself in her first meeting with the cat, and she was worried she had already done so.

KATTER AV DEN FROSNE ØYA !!
4 Spots Open | Last Post

Marbledstar - Molly - 40 Moons - Dronning (Leader) - Tagged: Riverstar of VagaryClan
      Marbledstar blinked appreciatively at Riverstar's words. She wanted nothing more in the world than to prove Sablefrost wrong; she would not turn out like him, no matter what. She took a deep, shaky breath and nodded slowly. "It's clear that I don't want to ever be like him, though there are times when I wonder what my life would be like if I went down the same path as him. Would I be in a band of rogues, or would I be a prisoner in my former home in the way Hopscowl now is," she sighed. She shouldn't be laying everything out for Riverstar to see, but it was hard for her to stop once she had started. This most certainly was not the best first impression she had made on another Clan at her first Gathering as Dronning. "This is much too dark of a path to be setting ourselves on at a Gathering, so might I inquire about VagaryClan? I've never heard of your Clan," she admitted rather sheepishly, embarrassed to admit that she knew very little of the other Clans in the world. Sablefrost had told her that she should only care about Frosne, and so she had never even attended a Gathering before this one. It had been a shock to her to realize that her first interaction with the other Clans would be right after her coronation ceremony. She was nervous being here, that much was clearly obvious, but she hoped Riverstar wouldn't think less of her after their unusual first meeting. Her pelt seemed to glitter in the moonlight, and she was swiftly distracted by grooming the pebbles and dirt from her paw pads, between her toes, and underneath her claws. The trek had been long and tiresome, and she was rather dusty from the several expanses of fields and pastures that they had had to cross. She had spent so long inside Frosne's borders that she was shocked by how warm and bright everything seemed. It almost seemed like some places had never seen snow while her own Clan would often be trapped inside their camp for days when horrendous blizzards would strike in the dead of the cold season. It almost seemed like the world experienced four seasons unlike the typical two she saw most clearly in her territory.

Skuasoar - Molly - 77 Moons - Hertuginne (Deputy) - Tagged: Open
      Skuasoar kept a watchful eye on Marbledstar as the molly collapsed into the pile of leaders. "I worry about her," she murmured. Her Dronning was prone to episodes of fear and shaking when pushed into social situations involving strangers. Skuasoar shook her head and took a seat a distance away from the other deputies. She'd attended many Gatherings, and they were beginning to bore her.

Almondclay - Molly - 29 Moons - Hertuginne (Deputy) - Tagged: Forestfire & Almondjoy of VenusClan
      Almondclay's eyes opened wide with confusion over a cat Almondjoy had so casually mentioned. "E-excuse me? Did you just say 'mothcat'?" she asked, her voice rising with confusion and fear. She could not quite figure out what the tom meant, even if he had so casually spoken of this Craniumstrike as if it were normal to be referred to as a 'mothcat'. All she could imagine was a large cat with broad, moth-like wings and fluffy antennae poking out from their head near their ears. She had heard of rather unique cats before, ones with wings or costumes or more limbs than four, but she'd never heard of one referred to as a 'mothcat'. As her thoughts raced, her heart stilled as reason spoke calmly through her mind. Perhaps this 'mothcat' was another name for a rank in VenusClan. It could be another name for their medicine cat or their deputy. All sorts of Clans had all sorts of names for different roles, and she took a deep breath to calm herself entirely. She would have to learn to calm herself more effectively, and the sudden confusion, terror, and worry had proved to be a pleasantly difficult surprise to work through. As a Hertuginne, she would be placed in stressful situations more often than not, and she was rather grateful for the sudden wave of emotions caused by such a casually mentioned word. She could only hope that another Sablefrost-like cat didn't try to destroy Frosne during her time on the council.

Driftantler - Tom - 54 Moons - Hertuger (Deputy) - Tagged: Open
      Driftantler peeled away from the group, knowing the mollies had their Dronning handled, and dove into the crowd of deputies. He smiled and wove, twisting over paws and tails before settling down and watching the crowd.

Macadamiawave - Molly - 54 Moons - Hertuginne (Deputy) - Tagged: Open
      Macadamiawave purred as Marbledstar took the step of courage and padded away. She turned to express her pride to Driftantler, Almondclay, or Skuasoar, but the three cats had already padded off and taken seats elsewhere. With a sigh, she sat where she stood. From her vantage point, she could see the entire Gathering. She sat in silence and watched, observing cats from all kinds of Clans.

Cypressmask - Tom - 29 Moons - Helbreder (Medicine Cat) - Tagged: Open
      Cypressmask couldn't help but push past the ruling cats with a sigh. He was viewed as less important than the warriors, and he resented Moosestar for making the Clan such a way. The helbreder were highly valued, but those who hunted and fought were seen as higher than he was. With a snort, he sat amongst the medicine cats.

Lemmingwisp - Tom - 30 Moons - Lavere Jagere (Warrior) - Tagged: Lilylivered of KeyClan
      Lemmingwisp padded with his head high and his tail held straight out behind him. He took careful steps around cats until he spotted a rather interesting looking cat. He approached them with an emotionless expression. "I am Lemmingwisp," the words rolled from his tongue like silk. He wondered what his friends were doing back at camp, but he wouldn't take the blame for any of their shenanigans tonight. Tonight, he would have a civilized conversation with a civil-headed cat that shared his interests.

THE ORDER OF THE HYENA !!
0 Spots Open

Hyena's Breath - Molly - 40 Moons - Matriarch (Leader) - Tagged: Stormstar of DriftClan
      Hyena's Breath could hear and see the pride Stormstar took in her Clan, and she couldn't help but feel respect for the molly. Only a strong leader could truly feel the sureness that their Clan has the potential to become great. "I lead the Order of the Hyena, the only remaining Order of the Savanna," she meowed. The five orders had gone to war when she had been young, each demolishing the other until only the stragglers remained. She had begun to rebuild the Order of the Hyena herself, having once been the successor to the matriarchy, placing the newly-built Clan at the top rather than the bottom as they had once been. She had crushed any stirrings of the other orders until only hers remained. She would rule the entire Savanna, and no other order could take that from her. "I would be wary of my Scavengers. They aren't the nicest bunch, and they're known to leave scars even after a civil discussion," she purred, her voice rippling as if it were a brook running over stones. She took pride in the strength her Clan held, despite its small numbers, and she would never discredit the harm her clanmates could cause. She had high hopes for Aardwolf's Mane, who had begun the Shadow's Trail. Due to there being no standing Shadow, the fourth and final trial would not happen. Aardwolf's Mane need only complete the second and third trial, which were scheduled for the two following sunrises. The Gathering day had been a break in the chaos that was the Trial, and Hyena's Breath turned back to Stormstar. "Don't worry, I shall not call them until you give me reason to," she meowed casually, shrugging.

Civet's Scurry - Molly - 38 Moons - Aide (Deputy) - Tagged: Open
      open for interaction

Ostrich's Cry - Molly - 47 Moons - Herbalist (Medicine Cat) - Tagged: Open
      open for interaction

Zebra's Gallop - Molly - 44 Moons - Scavenger (Warrior) - Tagged: Open
      open for interaction

Wildebeest's Stampede - Tom - 42 Moons - Scavenger (Warrior) - Tagged: Open
      open for interaction

Lion's Shadow - Tom - 45 Moons - Scavenger (Warrior) - Tagged: Open
      open for interaction

Aardwolf's Mane - Molly - 24 Moons - Scavenger (Warrior) - Tagged: Open
      open for interaction

Baboon's Shriek - Tom - 51 Moons - Scavenger (Warrior) - Tagged: Open
      open for interaction

Leopard's Leap - Tom - 64 Moons - Scavenger (Warrior) - Tagged: Open
      open for interaction

AVIARYCLAN !!
0 Spots Open

Contopus virens (Pewee) - Molly - 64 Moons - Osprey (Leader) - Tagged: Tawnyrose of Highgarden
      Pewee was almost disappointed that Tawnyrose failed to relay information of any truly evil or terrible leaders. Her own former mate, Crow, had turned into an absolutely horrible leader who was ultimately murdered by several younger members of AviaryClan. It had been a tragic accident, made even more so when the tom began haunting and gaining his revenge. Pewee was reminded of her daughter, Moorhen, and she had to quickly shake her head to stop from letting her tears gather. "There's just so many of them," she meowed, her eyes traveling around the leaders once more. "I'm rather glad it was you I happened to bump into. You're a rather sensible molly, much unlike how I was when I was thrust into my role as the Osprey," she meowed. She had the thought that Tawnyrose may not understand the name of her role in her Clan, but Pewee let it slide. She would answer if the question rose, but it was unlikely due to the fact that there were so many different names for the same basic roles. Pewee's thoughts began to wander as she wondered just why the ancestors had encouraged her to attend this single Gathering. Her litter of kits with Cooper had been born just a few sunrises before, and all she wanted was to be at home with their two new bundles of joy. "You spoke of your son's kits, meanwhile I've just had my second litter. My firstborn has only just recently passed his final assessment," she chuckled. He was not truly a Sparrow, but he accompanied patrols to better understand how the daily life of the Clan works. Pewee truly believed it to be educational for the tom who would eventually take over as the Eagle.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:22 am

SeaClan

Carrotstar brightened at Cockroachstar's response and meowed, "If you ever need any prey or herbs - we will try our best to provide. Please don't hesitate to tell us," he added sincerely.

Thistletuft managed a weak smile to let the older tom know he was fine before bowing his head gratefully. Here was someone who could help his Clan to greatness. One who was proud of his Clanmates, yet humbly lowered himself without hesitation. Thistletuft hoped he could be like Richterscreech some day.

"Thank you," was all he could say, feeling as if a huge weight had been lifted off from his shoulders, "it... means a lot to me, knowing that there are other cats who hear our stories and don't shy away."

text here.

text here

text here

text here

text here.

Mistyriver blinked in surprise at the response, meowing, "No leafbare?" She frowned slightly, adding, "Wouldn't that be too hot?" She could not imagine a place with no leafbare, no snow. She then cleared her throat at Conuresun's question and mewed, glancing toward the leaders' rock, "Uhhh, it's been running well - for leafbare," she added hastily.

text here

text here
        text here.

CloudClan

Ploverstar wanted to come this moon. Badly. The last few times she'd been almost coerced to come by her trusty deputy, Darkcrow, and they had ended rather... awfuly, by her standards. She hadn't spoken much, on her part, and only had listened to what the other cats had to say. But now... now was different. She was no longer the timid, unassuming leader of a tiny Clan. No! She was the proud leader of a small, yet thriving Clan, who was eager to tell the world of her Lcan, to spread the news of her group of cats who all had struggles of their own to deal with.

But finding cats to speak to was hard. Ploverstar still found approaching cats extremely difficult. The black classic tabby was glad when someone else approached first. Turning around to greet the newcomer, the CloudClan leader dipped her head in greeting and mewed, "I'm Ploverstar, of CloudClan. So far I have been enjoying a... rather quiet Gathering here, but I'm glad you came along," the black classic tabby confided softly, "I was hoping to speak to someone tonight, but I'm no outgoing cat."
        text here
        text here
        text here

IceClan

text here
        "Greetings," the flame point mewed, dipping his head; it was a quick moment before his entire demeanor changed. He cheerfully meowed, chuckling softly, "Our Clan is such a lively bunch, you wouldn't believe it! Our leader," he added, a merry twinkle in his blue gaze, "Leekstar, she may sound grumpy and strict, but if you get to know her, she's such a sweetheart!" He then became somber as he admitted quietly, looking down at his paws, "Leafbare in the Northlands - where we come from," he added hastily, "is harsh beyond imagination. Snow comes down so much it seems to blanket the entire world in a single night."
        text here
        text here.
        see Nutmegdawn.

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me