The hidden wolf (Closed RP)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The hidden wolf (Closed RP)

Postby Bronzewing » Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:19 pm

Jaizus was the only one here that knew the wolves well. After all, he was the one that dealt with them almost every day. He was the one trapped with them for so long, covering his mechanical internals with fur and skin. He hates it, yet he's becoming used to it since of how long he's had to deal with the canines. Grey and the others were lucky to just get to sit here and wait for his responses.

"Hopefully. It's no good to lose more of our already dwindling ranks." he snarls. Of course Gadget had to get themselves broken like that. And of course they had to reveal the very existence of mechanical wolves. If there were more of them, he would be willing to let Gadget stay like that. Yet they were already few, and it just wasn't worth it. "If nobody here can get them fixed, you of course know who fixes the most of us, yes? The same that gave me this wolf pelt." He's not sure where that wolf is, but he does remember they were the one who fitted this fur on his metal body.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:45 am

Grey nodded "Yes...But, finding them is a whole task by itself." He worries. "Thank you for your input. It is much appreciatated"

Thunder wondered about the cave, he explored most of their territory, besides the parts pack members wouldn't dare to let him look. The more he explored the more he had found how stupid it was to speak out to the leader. He admired the pack as he wandered about. Thoughts still clouded his head but he tried not to worry, after all it was his packs dicision, this wasn't one he could make for them.
♠Life is just a cycle of getting people to attend your funeral.♠

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:13 pm

Jaizus is back.

It's been a bit since he was there, but his absence wasn't long enough that it would be suspicious. He's counting on that.

Just to seem less suspicious he brought back a rabbit that he caught on the way. He makes sure that Thunder sees it- just so they wouldn't ask where he was.

He sure wasn't out hunting, after all.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:04 pm

Thunder went around checking on all his pack to make sure everyone was doing well. Some of his members had already gone hunting, bringing back different species of prey. He congratulated Jazius on his find when Thunder saw him return, but he had very little to do. This was the first time in this forest he had actually felt....Bored?

A couple random squirrels ran through the territory, without a blink of hesitation wolves jumped after the small prey, not thinking much of it.

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:23 am

Everything is normal- maybe strangely normal since of the whole shadow issue that has been plaguing the pack for so long. The only thing abnormal in the larger pack is the fact that Thunder's wolves are still there- and some of the prey that is randomly running into camp.

After the next couple of squirrels wolves started to become nervous. What would cause prey to want to do this...? They start looking in the direction they ran from, expecting some large predator to come rushing through at any moment.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:06 pm

After a few more animals had rushed through the wolves it was starting to get rather nerve racking. Thunder started to worry of what was causing the prey to run through predator territory, and noticed the other wolves where nervous too, this was no normal thing.

The longer they stood there the higher the quantity of prey that trampled through the territory, at this rate the prey was causing distruction, breaking any stuctures the wolves had built in means to run away. Thunder wanted to do something, but he knew he was in no position to gear the wolves away. He insisted to find the alpha, running around like a maniac to find her, with the slight hope she knew what was going on.

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:36 am

This definitely wasn't normal. While they would have food for weeks now- if it didn't spoil since of how much of it there was- its still an absolutely abnormal thing. Enough to call the alpha's attention. Sundial stepped out of the den, crushing a few animals that came too close with a look of joy on her face. And then she kept moving, wading through the stampede.

"What is going on here...?"

Something is definitely wrong.

"Somebody try to herd them away from the dens!"
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:37 pm

It felt odd to Thunder to not be the one giving orders, but it didn't bother him as much as he thought following someone else's lead would. Instead, Thunder enjoyed the bit of excitement. He had been bored lying around for what felt like forever doing pointless tasks and watching over his pack. Though he was still frightened with the situation after noticing this was no matter to be excited about, no. Not at all.

After the alpha had spoken her words, Thunder quickly jumped into action. He was a bit disappointed that she seemed just as confused as everyone else, but at least he could give her credit for knowing what to do on such short basis. Thunder tried his best, being as loud and big as he could to scare the stampede the opposite way.

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:53 pm

It definitely is a bit of excitement. After all, this is not at all an event that happens commonly- not commonly at all. In no way would animals naturally run into what is clearly wolf territory. After all, it must smell like wolves in there- very clearly, strongly of wolves. And so this was a massively unusual event, even if it was exciting and also a tad worrying.

It starts becoming more worrying when there are more creatures coming, as if Thunder's attempts are bringing more creatures instead of less. It starts to become even more worrying when some wolves are tripped by the animals, injured, hurt, and it becomes harder and harder to turn them away.

"We'll be eating well for years!" one wolf laughs, but soon after yelps as they almost stumble due to the onslaught.

"Unless something even worse is coming!" another one follows up, and there's nervous laughter for a bit until it gets covered by the shrieking of squirrels and various small creatures, driven on by some unseen force.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:36 pm

Despite Thunders attempts, it seemed it wasn't helping the situation at all, Instead he decided to help other wolves who weren't as lucky as the others struggling to stay afloat the disaster. A lot of them refused the help, able to recover on their own. But it was the best he could do at the moment, since it seemed nothing else was really working for him.

The stampede seemed to calm down bit. Sure there was still quite a lot, but it wasn't as bad as it was. Thunder was glad it was cooling down but also worried what might come next. If it was big enough to scare this much into wolves' territory, maybe he should be running too.

Some of the other members in Thunders pack where desperately pleading it wasn't the shadow again. But they didn't know of any other threat in this forest that would be able to cause such a scramble.

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me