1 x 1 with Fairly•løcal // The vamp and the human //

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 with Fairly•løcal // The vamp and the human //

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:29 pm

“Honestly..., I’d kill for a subway sandwich right about now... you alright with having that?” Asked Blaze licking her lips.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:46 pm

Ryo nodded,"Sounds fine. There is a subway around the corner." he said. Ryo held onto Blazes hand happily as they walked down the sidewalk.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:01 pm

As they walked into the Subway, Blaze stood close to Ryo and ordered her food. Once that was over with, she found a nice booth and slid into the seat across from Ryo. “You excited for the wedding?” She asked trying to make conversation
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:11 pm

Ryo ordered his sandwich and paid. He brought the food to the booth Blaze chose, and sat across from her. He nodded."Yeah, Do you know where it is?" he asked, wondering if it would be at a place he was familiar with.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:43 pm

“It’ll be at Crystal spring beach...” said Blaze eating bet sandwich. Once she finished off her sandwich she got up and threw the trash in the bin.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:53 pm

Ryo nodded. He had heard of Crystal spring beach but never gone. He also finished his sandwich soon and tossed out his trash.
_________________________________________Time Skip_________________________________________

Ryo slipped his arms into his suit coat, which paired nicely with his button down black shirt. Next he tied his hair back, and buttoned the cuffs. Ryo put on a pair of black dress shoes and exited his room. He waited by the door for Blaze.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:04 am

Blaze slid into the red dress she had picked out for the wedding. She couldn’t wait to see her friends again. It was her brothers wedding, but he decided to invite Blazes friends along to surprise her. She mumbled curses under her breath as she pulled on her gold heels. “Alright let’s go... it’s about a one hour car drive so it shouldn’t take to long” she said emerging from her room.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:30 am

Ryo smiled unpon seeing Blaze. "Alright, then let's get going." he saidw ith a smiled. Ryo made sure he had everything he needed. Ryo offered his hand to Blaze so she could hold it as they left the apartment. When they entered the elevator it took them down to the parking garage. Ryo had a car but he didn't use it often. It was a ncie car that's for sure, but since work and everything he needed was within walking sidtance the nly time he use it was when travelling long distance.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:15 pm

Blaze took his hand happily and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. “This will be a fun trip! I got us a nice hotel room and we can spend some time at the beach and swim ya know!” She said with a small smile.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:26 pm

Ryo smiled,"That'll be nice. How long will we be staying at the hotel?" he asked, reading he had never asked about how long their trip would be. Ryo unlocked the car as they reached the parking garage. He opened Blazes door allowing her to get inside, then closed it to get into the drivers seat.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me