1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:51 am

sam put his arm down and raise up an eyebrow and said as he ate a fried mushroom "it more like...um....donating my blood? To you... " then the strange girl that seems to run the place appeared in front of them and placed a bag of blood in front of Akemi and sighed not proud of her eavesdropping "drink it, nobody here gives a care if you drink blood or eat normal food"

scatty managed to reach outside feeling more skittish then upset from going through a cobwebby mouse hole. then standing up normally like a human she wiped the cobwebs off of her and looked at were their intruder was. the new vampire seemed like he had calmed down but the hungry look he had was more like a worried look and scatty thought he might need some help. then sighing she looked back at the house and she walked up to the door and looking up at the door she shouted though the door unable to open it "kio, your attacker might be in trouble...could you bring a blood bag out? please?"

kar nodded and gave crystal her pocket knife and pulled her in for a short hug "I will hurry, and I'll be back with the second part of this hug. ok? " then he looked in the shop for a second then back crystal and continued " if any of those other people make you uncomfortable give them the message that I close by."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mood and status: Busy
FIZZY'S NEWS:
1. I have a 2008 pet for auction! please go and click here and bid!

2. I have an character wolf shop! please come and visit! here's the door
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:26 am

Akemi.
" I don't care what they think. I care what I think.. and sam..." she frowned, poking the blood bag. " I'll be back, Sam." She stated, heading towards their room with the blood bag in her hand.

Kio
" my attacker? What do you mean my attacker?" He frowned, grabbing a blood bag and taking it to the front door. " scatty?"

Crystal
" ok... good luck..." she spoke to him before letting him leave before starting her shopping. Wandering around the store, she picked out some clothing, scarves, and some new shoes.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:57 am

sam sighed sadly watching Akemi leave the room. he turned towards back to his food to finish it and looking at the strange girl feeling the awkward silence between them and said "soooooo…… your the boss around here?" the strange girl smirked and started to make a smoothie in a blender "oh..... I guess you can say that."

scatty knocked at the bottom of the door to let kio know where she was" you know! the vampire that tried drink you dry! and whom we tided around the tree!"

kar ran across the street to the hardware store treating every second is important for crystals safety. when he got inside he started to put different kinds of strong locks in his basket that might keep any wall between him and crystal because he is unsure how blood thirsty he would become, once the blood moon have control over him. he didn't want to mess this up, he as been alone for so long.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:51 am

Akemi
When she got back to their room, she sat on the bed, blood bag in hand. Hesitantly she sank her teeth through the plastic casing, but found the blood unsatisfying. It tasted terrible and didn't help her hunger any. A while later she returned to Sam, but she was still thirsty.

Kio
" And i'm helping someone that tried to hurt me why?"

Crystal-
The final things she picked out was a cute outfit for stargazing later that night. Once done she checked out, waiting for Kar by the door.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:36 am

Kar got what he needed and he raced out the door and across the street and quickly gave cystal the second half of the hug and purred excitedly "what you get?"

Scatty paced around in circles "cause he looks very very very very worried....Like something bad is going to happen to him!"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:44 am

Akemi
Returning to Sam, she sat next to him, resting her head on his shoulder.

Kio
" fine, but if something happens to someone else because of this, I'm not the one to blame." He spoke, taking scatty some blood bags.
Crystal
" some clothing and scarves and stuff. You'll see eventually. "
She hugged him back tightly, smiling. " you find what you need?"
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:12 am

sam smiled when Akemi came back and finished a relaxed conversation with bartender that was told to go back to work by the strange girl and he put his arm around her and asked "did you have enough?"

then scatty nodded in a hurry and started to hurry towards the newbie vampire, trying to make herself tougher than she looks and she stopped at the newbie and blurted out, not waiting for kio to catch up "listen up mister! you picked with the wrong vampire by attacking her loveable human! you better have a good reason to be attacking him!" then scatty sighed seeing the newbie vampire looked a bit scared not saying a word and scatty thought *that might be a bit too tough....."

kar nodded proudly "all of the stuff that will give you a better chance of surviving the blood moon with me around....and a few extras like bonfire equipment. all we need is marshmallows and other snacks and our star watching night will be perfect!"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:32 am

Akemi
'' Not really. It didn't exactly appease the hunger at all....but i'll survive.'' she leaned into his touch, smiling slightly at his arm being around her.

Kito

Crystal
'' blood moon? when is there supposed to be a blood moon?'' she questioned, linking her arm with his casually.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:27 am

sam nodded "alright, but we probably need to visit that blood bank soon so we can get some sort of a blood bags stash for home. I don't want you go out there on your own. I been told that there are vampire hunters out there. ones that could kill you without a thought and I not gonna let that happen to my Akemi. just let me know if you need food alright?"

Fizzy-Pop wrote:then scatty nodded in a hurry and started to hurry towards the newbie vampire, trying to make herself tougher than she looks and she stopped at the newbie and blurted out, not waiting for kio to catch up "listen up mister! you picked with the wrong vampire by attacking her loveable human! you better have a good reason to be attacking him!" then scatty sighed seeing the newbie vampire looked a bit scared not saying a word and scatty thought *that might be a bit too tough....."

Kar made a thinking face and said "I think it could be tomorrow night" then kar made a fed up face "and I not looking forward it in one bit.....it gives vampires bad aftereffects...like really bad hangovers."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:03 pm

Akemi
" i... I don't think blood bags are going to help any....." she stated sadly, taking hold of his hand. She pulled his hand up to her face so it looked like she was merely resting her head on his hand, but in reality her fangs were barely pricking his skin. " I'm sorry... could i... take you up on that offer?' It was evident she hated saying those words.

Kito
He watched from a window, feeling it was a better idea than going outdoors at the moment. He really hoped scatty knew what she was doing.
Crystal
" probably because, if what I heard is accurate, you all go on a blood spree if your not restrained. I can understand that . " she frowned, gently taking his hand. " there was a few people in the store that thought.. well, they thought you were just pampering me so you could feed from someone pretty during that moon."
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me