1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

Postby Fraus » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 am

Ah, the sweet floor. Lizzy grinned, looking up and kissing him with a grin. But its more like he wants to look after me, I just want to treat him as my baby, just like I see him. Angels are just so sweet and caring Lizzy pressed her forehead into his shoulder with a small sigh then glanced back up at him. Sounds fine to me, as long as someone's willing to take care of him but Im not really sure who... people up here are hazey
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:17 am

Eron laughed as she talked about the floor and then he said: "Missed it that much? Isnt the air a lot more fun?" He soon nods and said: "Well he is probably just ready to be a big brother now, trying to practice on his mommy a bit to prepare himself." He kissed her and then said: "Well we ask a few of his friend's parents and then we will see who isnt to busy."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:15 am

Absolutely, solid ground is just far more comforting than the air, knowing you have something to catch you. Lizzy looked up at Eron with a soft smile and then sighed somewhat heavily. I suppose youre right, i just wish he didnt practice on me all the time but if it helps him, i cant complain too much Lizzy blushed before nodding and calling Sammy to ask if he was okay with it
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:48 am

Eron shrugs and said: "I find the air more calm and safe, wings probably give me the ability to find it that way so yeah can't help that much." He soon nods and then said: "Well he probably won't practice on you for too long, since it won't be too long and his little sibling is here." He softly chuckled and then soon saw Sammy rush over after being called.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:59 am

Liz sighed and tapped her foot on the ground. Its solid and safe and unmoving. More practical too so definitely better. Plus, without the ground, you'd always be flying She smiled slightly, glad it woulfnt be permanent thing until he was older. That definitely reassuring. Im sure he'll enjoy being an older brother. Ah, Sammy. Me and your father were wondering if you'd like to spend some time with one of your friends so we can take a trip to Earth She smiled softly, hopding Erons hand
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:01 pm

"Well what about like on earth? There the ground isn't always solid or unmoving, I mean you get sink sand, earthquakes and a bunch of other natural disasters that end up making the sky the safest place." He replied and laughed a little then kissed her forehead. Sammy soon gave a nod and said: "Okay, can I go play with Benjamin then?" He grinned at the two happily.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:59 am

Yee well thats just half of the argument.
What about tornadoe, theyre based in the sky and not on the ground so that means the ground is more safe as you'd just get stuck in the tornado otherwise
Lizzy glanced down at Sammy with a small nod and a smile. Of couree you can my little dove, you can go to whi ever you like as long as you're safe and careful, okay? She bent doen and kissed his forehead softly, just liking to keep him safe
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:56 am

"That is one natural disaster that affects both, also on the ground with that one and besides that still means that the air has less natural disasters then the ground." He said and laughed a little then kissed her before he looked at Sammy and said: "All ask the parents." He soon went to ask. Sammy grinned and said: "Okay mommy! I'll be very safe, mommy should also be safe okay?"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:00 am

Sure sure, don't take too long Eron, I want to leave soon Lizzy kissed him back with a smile and watched him leave until she couldnt see him then turned to Samuel. You need to worry about me Sammy, I'm very careful and wouldn't want to worry you. I know how to take care of myself She kissed the top of his head and grinned at him, wanting him as happy as possible
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:08 am

Eron nods and then went off. Sammy looked at his mother and said: "Yup! I know mommy can! Mommy is strong and the best ever so I know not to worry to much." He grinned and hugged her then soon saw his dad return who said: "They say it's fine, Sammy can come play." Soon Sammy grinned happily and said: "Okay then I am going now! Bye bye mommy and daddy!"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me