The hidden wolf (Closed RP)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The hidden wolf (Closed RP)

Postby Bronzewing » Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:08 am

A white wolf sat in the shadowed cave, eyes brightly gazing at Gray as he walked inside. They would look like a rather normal wolf at first sight unless one was to look closer and see the folds of metal instead of fur, the unnatural light of their eyes, the glow against their fur as the few beams of light hit their silvered coat. They were thin and looked rather weak if not for their mechanical existence. They looked at the incoming wolf with a gaze of disdain.

"What do you have there?" they inquired, tail tapping against the stones on the ground and turning one of them to dust under her weight.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Tue May 10, 2022 12:29 pm

He layed gadget down on the floor of the cave, lifting his head for a near second to gaze back at the metal plated wolf
"Seems a one of us has been out in the rain too much" he gave a smirk, clicking his right paw with a quick jerk, quickly changing the subject
"The pack is like a growing swarm of bees." he insisted
"And with the others staying with them, they are sure to become a prick like bees too." he growled.
"They haven't been a problem, the alpha is quite smart in her ways. But we still need to watch them closely" He layed down, stretching his front paws, making a sort of grinding noise, he rolled over on his stomach playfully.
"Do you think their alpha would help them?" he smiled. Caring more for a conversion then an actually opinion.
♠Life is just a cycle of getting people to attend your funeral.♠

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Fri May 13, 2022 12:48 pm

"Maybe." the white wolf said with a shrug, only now leaping into the conversation at hand. "I don't care either way. We can take care of a bunch of flesh and bone wolves." she snickers. "We're faster and stronger than them- of course, as long as we're not stupid like Gadget here-" she taps the weak canine with a paw- "and get ourselves broken."

She stares at the other wolves with interest in her eyes. She's thinking- maybe about taking matters into her own paws, maybe not. She's not sure yet and won't tell the other wolves what commonly runs through her head.

"But I see reason to... keep a close eye on them."
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Fri May 13, 2022 4:46 pm

Gray, still over on his stomach smiles. "You always did have a strong pride." Now seeming to have his attention on a pebble, in the poition to pounce as if it where some small prey. "I do like your train of thought. We are much stronger." He agreed, "We just have to plan a map first before pouncing into action. Gadget was just a bit too careless." He had continued the conversion, but still had his eye on the rock he was pawing around. Only for the brief moments looking up at her to shake his head or agree with something. "Do you think we should put the effort into fixing gadget? I'm sure she would have some good info but without a doubt would get herself broken again" He suggested, looking over at the scraps of rusted metal

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Tue May 24, 2022 3:06 pm

"Could be good to have more numbers," she said after a moment of thought, "before we end up outnumbered too badly." She looked back down at the mangled body of Gadget- "We should fix this one well enough for them to function. And then we can start making our move." She had a confident tone, something that was common. She was always the confident sort- in her own abilities, in her power, anything.

At the entrance to the den, a brown form is seen- what appears to be just a wolf, fur waving in the wind. He stands there, watching the conversation until he feels the need to step in.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Tue May 24, 2022 3:43 pm

Grey listened carefully, after stretching his paws and sitting down, acting a bit more mature. He flicked his wrist twice before he had replied "Alright, then" He said. His voice box seemed to crack in between his words. His ear twitched to the entre of the cave before he turned his head to see the wolf infront of the cage, he stood in confusion of how the wolf was there, but also worry.

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:58 pm

She stared at them for a while longer, her gaze unblinking due to her mechanical body. She didn't need to blink, after all- and it was rather intimidating for wolves who weren't used to her stare. But other mechanicals, able to do the same, didn't react the same way.

She looked backwards to see the other wolf there, standing up once her eyes fell upon him.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:08 pm

"C-" he stopped his sentence, looking over to the other wolf already confurtable in the cave, before looking back "Can...we help you?" He stood up, twitching his ear he walked towards the entrance, before sitting down, making it much harder to get in the cave without him moving " What is a wolf like you doing in these parts?" he asked with curiosity, still continuing to look back, as if the other wolf had answers.

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:11 pm

He walks inside as if he's meant to be there, not caring much about their questions as to what he's doing there.

"I belong here." he smirks once he's rather far into the cave- if the mechanical wolves wished to attack him, they were at a good place to do so. "Do you not remember? You sent me away with them- a long time back- and I have... found things." Rather different from the normally well-spoken wolf he was, his tone was more... menacing, more inhuman than normal.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:20 pm

Grey stood, quite offended with the wolf waltzing right on in, but after he heard what they had said he look over at the other wolf, and back at the one who had just entered.

"Belong here?" He asked, still quite shocked, but less worried then he was before. He had stood up and walked around them a few times, before narrowing his eyes. They seemed awfully familiar. With a click in his paw a glare flew into his eye

"Wait...." He had remembered one of his kind that was oddly similar to this one, he was quite hesitant to approach him. Grey acted as if he was going to finish his sentence. But he never had, instead he sat, this time, closer to the wolf then he was before. Merely just glazing at the wolves details.

He had hoped the other wolf familiarized this wolf as well, because if she had. Grey would be overwhelmly excited to see him again. But he couldn't base on his opinions and took things carefully when approaching the wolf claiming to "belong here"

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me