1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

Postby owl0430 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:11 pm

[Center][i]--Akemi 17- female -vampire
" hmm...I suppose... thank you." She spoke, using her fingers to put the blueberries in her hand. However, when she ate them, she realized she couldn't really taste them, and the ones she did were disgusting. Hm... guess blueberries were one of the things she could no longer eat.

[color=#800000]-kio-
" hm, well, I dunno, haven't thought about it. Waffles I suppose. Maybe apple and cinnamon waffles. Could be good."

---Crystal---
" hm? Oh..... ya, its fine. " she spoke with little emotion, though it wasn't hard to tell by her expression that she was hoping that the other two didn't show tonight.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:58 am

sam saw that the blueberries were not a pleasing taste to Akemi and wanting to make her happy, he finish the last of his half of his breakfast and then he said as he pushed the food towards Akemi, mostly out of habit, not noticing that he and akemi was being watched by the odd girl who seems to be the boss in hotel "here's your half akemi. "

when kio suggested apple and cinnamon waffles, scatty perked up taking her head out of her wings and demanded, agreeing with kio while going into walking mode "lets make them! i'll get the waffle.... Woooooah! ufff!" scatty had walked off kio's shoulder and started to make her way out the door towards the kitchen ignoring the fact that she had walked off of kio's shoulder.

kar looked at Crystal noticing that she was being too quiet and put up an eye-brow and asked in a questing voice "Are you sure?"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mood and status: Busy
FIZZY'S NEWS:
1. I have a 2008 pet for auction! please go and click here and bid!

2. I have an character wolf shop! please come and visit! here's the door
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:48 am

Bump
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:04 am

[Center][i]--Akemi 17- female -vampire
" ah... thank you sam, but... it won't really help me, and there's no guarantee I'll like it anymore.... so eat it. You need it much more than I do." She stated with genuine emotion.

[color=#800000]-kio-
He picked her up solemnly. " you can't cook in this shape scary. Honestly, just focus on changing back , I'll take care of cooking. "

---Crystal---
" ya, i'm fine with it...." she stated unhappily, wishing he would just drop it. She wasn't fine with it, she had been hoping it would just be her and Kar. That, and she wasn't exactly fond of that one vampire..Akemi, she believed, was what he called her.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:40 am

Sam looked at the akemi then at the food and then back to Akemi and then nodded feeling foolish "alright, you don't eat normal food.." then he wondered if the vamphire bartender sells blood bags and he looked around for the bartender, but he was nowhere to be seen, then he looked at his arm followed by the thought of his blood might be good food source for her and thenot straight away he offered his arm to her and "here, you can some off mine"

Scatty slightly squeaked in disappointment as she was picked up not liking the situation and not being able to do stuff because of her size is not her piece of cake. then she gave kio a pounting look before she started to squirm trying to get out of kio gasp and do one of her favourite humanly habits and whined "but I want to! It's fun to cook for you or with you! "

Kar nodded as theyou stopped at the store "alright....just let me know when you're not fine with something. OK? " The Kar took out his wallet from his back pocket and took out two 50 euro notes and gently put them in crystal hand and continued questioning "that should be enough to get you nice clothes."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:09 pm

[quote="owl0430"][Center][i]--Akemi 17- female -vampire
" it...its not that I don't eat it... just.. not all of it taste good anymore, and it doesn't provide nutrition. " with that she looked away before sensing his movement. Looking back over at him, she frowned unhappily. " you shouldn't just be offering your blood to me freely...." though her eyes traced a vein along his forearm longingly. " besides.... i... I don't want it....I wont take your blood... besides, you know I don't like you looking at me while I feed... what makes you think I would eat in public...."

[color=#800000]-kio-
" please scatty, just try to focus on changing back.... I can't have a bat for a girlfriend." He spoke. Casually. " please... just.. just try to change back..."

---Crystal---
" wah..... I... I don't need this much money, Kar.... I don't need anything fancy, just some simple clothing that's clean and not torn...."
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:41 am

Scatty took the last comment badly getting the sense that kio might be embrassed to be with her in a other form, and her little bat ears pulled back against her small head and she growled angrily as she managed to free her two wings from kios gasp "I change back when I can! I...HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO!" Then she kicked open kio's gasp in her with her vampire strength and she jumped on to the floor before she scurried under the sofa which was hiding a mouse hole to sulk unhappily "I'm not a bat.....kio.....I'm a vampire....."

Kar smiled with an eyebrow up and continued as he open the door for crystal "and i am sure you need to use that remainder of the money for new shoes, Pajamas and spare clothing too.........and scarves for your neck"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:01 pm

][Center][i]--Akemi 17- female -vampire
" it...its not that I don't eat it... just.. not all of it taste good anymore, and it doesn't provide nutrition. " with that she looked away before sensing his movement. Looking back over at him, she frowned unhappily. " you shouldn't just be offering your blood to me freely...." though her eyes traced a vein along his forearm longingly. " besides.... i... I don't want it....I wont take your blood... besides, you know I don't like you looking at me while I feed... what makes you think I would eat in public...."

[color=#800000]-kio-
" really scatty? I didn't mean it that way! I just want you to be safe and out of harm's way until you can change back! Therefore I just think you need to try to figure out how!" He stated firmly but gently.

---Crystal---
" hmm...ya, definitely the scarves..." though she still didn't exactly want to spend Kar's money....( sorry, in a hurry. )
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:20 am

scatty grumbled "I can take care of myself!" then seeing the mouse hole she picked herself up she moved closer to it having a gut feeling that it might bring her outside and mumbled "I will figure out how to change back in my own terms. and then she slipped into hole and said before disappearing "stay here, kio. out of harm's way."

kar smirked and then opened the door of the shop for crystal and said "now you go have fun while I get vampire proof locks in the hardware store across the road alright? "

(sorry my writing muse is low today, I had to put one of my cats down today ;-;)
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:03 pm

( sorry bout that man.)

Ayumi
( waiting for response)

Kio
" scatty , please don't-" he sighed hearing her speak. " fine. Whatever. I'll stay here as you wish. "

Crystal
" ya ya, alright.. hurry back though. I don't want to be alone for too long. "
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me