1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

Postby owl0430 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:18 am

[Center][i]--Akemi 17- female -vampire
She stayed silent, her face void of emotion. Kar wasn't wrong- sam had the brains, he had the strength. It would be useful in the world they were in. " just.. give us some time, ok? Maybe come back tomarrow.... alright? Hopefully by then we can give you an answer...."

[color=#800000]-kio-
" I'd like you if you were human, vampire, werewolf, whatever. However, i'm not fond of you being a bat, it's rather hard to give you a hug I would presume. "

---Crystal---
so...she had learned two things. One- Kar had apparently attempted to turn these two, however it appeared that the one known as Sam was still human. So Kar must've only succeded in turning the one. Two- Kar picked on somebody back before the apocolypse? Ok....... sighing gently she figured she'd question him a later point.[/quote]
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:10 am

kar nodded and said joking trying to lighten the mood "yeah, will do. I not gonna to kill you if do don't make up your mind or having me wait like those no good savages outside." then looking at akemi, making sure she is not calling herself a monster or anything like that" nobody here is like the savages that are out there. take your time. Alright?" then looking at crystal looking foolish for a second from his rudeness and then gently taking her by the hand to bring her into the conversation and introduced crystal to the others by saying slightly in a hurry without taking a breath" oh yeah almost forgot! Crystal, Sam. Sam, Crystal. Akemi, Crystal. Crystal, Akemi." when he was finished, he took a long sigh as a breath "you guys might need to know each other in the future"

scatty blushed then looked at her squashable bat form then said proudly "I won't mind a squashable bear hug, when it is coming from you. I think it is worth it." when looking at her long bat wings and thought of a good thing about her bat form and smirked challenging kio slowly climbing off his shoulder and onto his arm wrapping her bat wings around it, hugging his arm. "oh I see! you are worried that your not the best hugger like I am!!"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mood and status: Busy
FIZZY'S NEWS:
1. I have a 2008 pet for auction! please go and click here and bid!

2. I have an character wolf shop! please come and visit! here's the door
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:55 pm

"Nice.. to meet you, crystal". She had almost told the girl to watch her back as well, but decided that sense crystal was clearly claimed by kar and didn't seem the least bit worried, she figured the girl was a lost cause. " alright... I'll let you know when we come to a decision. It shouldn't be hard to locate you. "

[color=#800000]-kio-
" no. I'm not worried about that. It'd just be rather worrisome for you to be in such a small, fragile form. Anything could happen to you.." he spoke worriedly.

---Crystal---
Smiling awkwardly, she gave the duo a small wave and a simple hello. Though she didn't let go of kar's hand, finding it rather nice to have his hand in hers.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:33 pm

scatty put her head to the side curious "like what? " then looking at her small form in the mirror and said in a promising tone " I can still heal quickly from death or from any serious injury's"

(sorry, I had kars (which was long) and sams reply written but my evil web browser and mouse changed the page to the previous page I was on and deleted my reply ;.; ....sooo… you have to wait for tomorrow or in next reply....)
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:15 am

Kar nodded pleased that his work here was done and then before things got awkward he said "we best be going." Turning around with crystals hand in his "we got things to get. Like clothing for crystal......long story, short. A group of hungry savages had their eyes on her. " then remembering about the plan of star watching with crystal, he said, turning around when he was at the door, in a questionable tone, unsure if cystal will like the idea "maybe if you want, you can join us when we are star watching tonight? " then Kar looked at Sam who was holding his breath from thinking about the decision he have to make. And Kar put up and eyebrow and said in a flat tone "Sam......your going blue.......you need breath....."

When Kar gave sam the notice that he was about to make himself faint by holding breath, sam opened his mouth, letting the air come back to his lungs and sam automatically said "sorry..."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:13 pm

To be completely honest, she didn't like how he explained the situation with crystal. Still untrusting of him, she thought maybe he only saved her so he could get crystal's blood or something. " we shall.. well, we'll think about, ok? No promises...."

[color=#800000]-kio-
" I don't care. You may be immortal, but your not invincible. There's always a risk, a chance there could be a glitch in the system. A hunter could find you ..."

---Crystal---
She frowned slightly, having been hoping that the stargazing would have been just between her and kar.. even if she had some questions for him. Though she remained silent
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:39 am

Kar just nodded and gave a short wave good bye to the pair as he turned back around and opened the door to let himself and cystal out. He looked at crystal and said trying to show that he had changed, after checking if there was no danger for her "ladies first!" Kar happily held the door open for crystal not noticing that he had a little smile appearing from the thought of not being so alone anymore.

Scatty flinched from bad flashbacks memories when she heard the world 'hunter' and she shivered the flashbacks were over. She fell silent and she climbed back on his shoulder and muttered as she curled up hiding her sad bat face with her wing, wanting to move on from the subject "let's just go have breakfast.....
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:18 pm

She frowned at kar, noticing kar's attempt to show he had changed. Even if he had changed, trust and respect doesn't just change overnight. After they had left, she stopped standing so close to sam. " you can finish your breakfast now. You can worry about that other stuff later. "

[color=#800000]-kio-
" alright.. anything in particular you would like to eat?" He questioned carefully.

---Crystal---
" thank you" she spoke quietly to Kar, walking outside silently. To be honest, she was rather glad to be out of there.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:55 am

sam sighed and then said nodded getting an aftermath shiver "alright" turning around back to his food. then with tempt of getting rid stressful feeling from Kars encounter, he grabbed a clean fork and stabbed a couple of blueberries with it and offered them to akemi on the fork "blueberry?"

scatty kept her face under her wing, going into sulking mode "I want my confort food...apple with....a lot of peanut butter.....what you want for breakfast kio?"

kar closed the door behind them and then he continued on walking in thought until they needed to cross over to an other street towards the clothes shop and then kar broke the silence " I hope inviting those two, if they come, that is... to our little stargazing party was ok? "
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:53 am

Bump
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups