1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:23 am

kar chuckled awkwardly nodding "she may be jumpy around me, she is a changeling vampire, she wasn't a vampire before the apocolyps." when kar entered the bar, he make sure that he doesn't bump crystals head off the door frame and seeing sam, who is starting to eat and breakfast fry-up. kar smirked, letting crystal down and he quietly walked behind his old friend pausing for a while wondering what to say. then he took a deep breath and then slight panic he gave sam a nuggie on his head "long time no see! sammy!"
sam froze as he was nuggied on the head in unsure to what to do about a stranger giving a nuggie and then recognising the sound of kars voice, he tried to quickly slipped away and alert Akemi but kar had him by the collar and kar pulled him back on his seat and said " continue with your breakfast sam, i won't bite" sam stared at kar and stated "akemi is gonna freak to see you around me"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mood and status: Busy
FIZZY'S NEWS:
1. I have a 2008 pet for auction! please go and click here and bid!

2. I have an character wolf shop! please come and visit! here's the door
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:30 am

Bump
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:59 pm

[/center][i]--Akemi 17- female -vampire
Akemi arrived on the scene just as Kar was grabbing Sam by the collar and placing him back onto his seat. Her eyes flaring red, she ran up to Kar, slapping his hand away from Sam. ''' Your sure as heck do bite'' she hissed angrily, standing protectively between Sam and Kar. 'and I thought I told you to stay away from Sam?''

[color=#800000]-kio-

---Crystal---
''Alright..'' she spoke before staying quiet as Kar talked to the guy now known as 'Sammy'. Though by the looks of it, he wasn't too fond of Kar, and she had a feeling that the woman known as akemi wouldn't be either. turns out she was right.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:50 am

(I am alive! Sorry, I am on holiday and on mobile, I hope to get my other replies up soon or asap )

Kar smirked knowing that akemi had claimed sam and said pointing out that she bit him and not him "maybe you should say that to yourself. You are the one who claimed him by accident i believe. And I didn't promise that I will stay away from Sam or you."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:22 pm

[/center][i]--Akemi 17- female -vampire

She visibly flinched, a look of regret and pain in her eyes. " yes, and I regret it. I regret it beyond what you likely can comprehend. At least I wouldn't turn him unless he wanted me too, even if his life was at stake. " she spoke with a tone, narrowing her eyes, knowing full well that kar's human was there. It' wasn't that she hadn't cared about kar as a human, but she was still furious. Yes, she understood there wasn't any time... but she wished he would have told her what he was long before hand. Sure, she would've been afraid at first, but she would have gotten over it. " I don't care what your intentions are being around me, but leave sam alone...I beg you just leave him out of your poisonous schemes.

[color=#800000]-kio-

---Crystal---
The human girl watched the conversation in silence, awkward in the tense atmosphere. And.. the comment that other vampire made.. made it sound like Kar turned someone forcibly. He.. wouldn't do that... right? Right? Her feeling of knowing him began to falter as she realized she didn't really know anything about him at all.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:11 am

Kar put an eyebrow up and chuckled with a huff "you are making me look like a villan of some sort with those words...and...." kar glanced at Sam who flinched at his words and hexperiment glance back at akemi and continued "if this was a scheme, I could say that it is working well...I hate to see this one fail...." then Kar looked at Sam who gulped "and leaving Sam out...might be a deadly mistake....for us.. and also I believe he ows me a couple of favors of getting bullies off his back"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:44 am

[Center][i]--Akemi 17- female -vampire

" well, I mean in some ways you are the villain. We both share being the villain in terms of being vampires during the vampire apocalypse, but you can't deny you've done some terrible things, Kar." Her voice monotone and low. " is that ' us' including sam? Because if it's not then it shouldn't be surprising to you I'd gladly take that chance of it meant he lived. " cautiously she stood behind sam, gently wrapping her arms around him. " now may sam or I ask what exactly those favors entail? Especially sense from what he told me you were one of those jerks who picked on him. "

[color=#800000]-kio-

---Crystal---
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:55 am

Kar shook his head to correct her "correction, this jerk made him a bit.....tougher? Braver? In school. I could say that was tough love. Making sure he was....." kar stepped closer to whisper to the two "worth to be your love other than me...." then Kar stepped back and said nodded "Sam is included, as long as you to are a pair or if he is willing to help me hunt down for revenge of the vampires that...." kar looked at crystal for a second the back at the two "that helped started this maham world and made me get the need to try and change you two into my kind. " kar shrugged when Akemi ask what favors he had in mind and he chuckled "I will ask you the favors, when it is time. It be more exciting that way."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:16 am

[Center][i]--Akemi 17- female -vampire
With a heavy frown she glanced over at Sam. " there's ways i'm sure that would've made him tougher rather than-" his next comment caught her off guard. He had to make sure that sam was... worthy of her love if... she didn't choose Kar? The heck?! Quickly she tried to shake of the surprised expression that had frozen on her face. " that... sounds like the only reason you'd want him around is to help you out. " though his earlier statement said leaving sam out of everything might be deadly... but then he said Sam was only included in that 'us if. The word if was in there. " so this is a scheme than? You want us to help you?" Her voice wasn't as hostile any more- rather it was a bit depressed. " I'll... I'll only agree too it if sam makes the decision to. If not then I must decline as well.

[color=#800000]-kio-

---Crystal---
so...she had learned two things. One- Kar had apparently attempted to turn these two, however it appeared that the one known as Sam was still human. So Kar must've only succeded in turning the one. Two- Kar picked on somebody back before the apocolypse? Ok....... sighing gently she figured she'd question him a later point.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:12 am

Kar statement took Sam for a surprise. Sam jaw dropped with the surprise. Sam went into deep thought, surprise that Kar a tough vamphire, might of saw him, a nerdy guy as a threat to get akemi by his side. Then hearing Kar said that he has time to think about the agreement, he relaxed and nodded

Kar chuckled still getting the sense of akemi is being still unsure of him and he said putting his hands in his pockets after awkwardly closing sams dropped jaw "it is more like.....help me to help you. " then seeing that he said almost enough, he smiled a chilled normal way and continued looking at Sam "you don't have to make your mind up now. I am in no rush. We could be good allies in this world"

Scatty put an eyebrow up and then said looking embrassed "yeah I like my old form than this one. " And purking up she asked getting inacent look one her face " do you like me as a vampire?"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups