Red vs blue Halo 1x1 with Glowy--

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Red vs blue Halo 1x1 with Fateless One

Postby Crossflare » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:33 pm

" I think they are dating?" Mikhail said noticing Carolina's demeanor change cause him to grab her hand gently like he was trying to distract her. he looked at Carolina like he was pleading with her not to fight.

"Talia stay calm" Locke said grabbing her arm in an attempt to possibly get her to remain calm though he wasn't sure if he could keep her calm.

" Come lets get going" Arina said walking to door of the room

"That is good hopefully he is asleep though I would imagine the meds are probably making him tired, so hopefully he won't need anything until he gets hungry." Fayyim said
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:19 pm

"Dating? That one?" Carolina gritted her teeth a bit as she glared at the two walking their way, meeting the seething gaze of the Charon woman

"What is the wretch doing here?!" The Charon woman was bristling at meeting the gaze of the ex Freelancer. She felt Locke's grip on her arm but she still tugged against it.

Felix nodded, brushing his hair back a bit and followed his partner out the door and into hallway.

Locus nodded. "That's what I'm hoping for. I'm worried about him but I'd rather focus on you at the moment."

"Dear if I wanted to Hurt anyone here, I would have done so already."

The Radio demon! A pleasure to make your acquaintance!

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:42 pm

Locke felt her tug against his arm and let go so she wouldn't hurt herself. " Talia please," Locke said he was sure this wouldn't work but he was still staying close to make sure he could handle it. He looked at Mikhail who had the same look on his face that he did know that it would be impossible to stop them from fighting.

Mikhail sighed letting go of her hand realizing there was no stopping Carolina at this point but he was still staying close to her to make sure he could remove her from the situation in the event that a fight broke out like he thought it would. He glanced at Locke as he knew that a fight was inevitable.

Arina stayed close to Felix still holding the leash that her dog was on but she made sure to grab a hold of his hand as they headed to the firing range. "I think we should take my dog for a walk after we spend some time in the firing range the dog's used to it," She said

"Doesn't he have a dog? I mean you know that the dog probably needs to be walked, and in your brother's condition I doubt he's able to look after that dog properly" She said
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:25 am

((flops around like a magikarp omo))
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:31 am

Talia moved away from him, her fists clenched and her teeth bore as she briskly walked over to the red headed Freelancer. It was almost like watching two female lions about to Duke it out in their own territory. Both were poised to attack and ready to throw down.

Carolina met the Mercenary in the middle, mere inches from each other, fists clenched. The former Freelancer narrowed her eyes. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be murdering children?" The Charon woman snarled and drove her fist into Carolina's nose, knocking her back a bit and breaking her nose.

Felix had a firm grip on her hand like he was going to lose her if he didn't hold on. "Sure. I'm guess he needs some fresh air." He walked beside her slowly and popped his neck a few times and rolled his shoulders.

"I have let him have a dog, but it was before we spilt up. I don't have all the time in the world to look after him and I also have to look after you as well." He put his hand on hers.

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:29 pm

"I suppose you are right, Someone else could probably help him with the dog, I don't think he's expecting you to drop everything and look after him completely. But I'm sure he'll appreciate you checking on him every so often." Fayyim said glad that he was at least putting her first she then added "We both know he'll recover" She said smiling at him.

"Okay this has gotten out of hand," Locke said attempting to actually get a hold of Talia in an attempt to diffuse the situation hopefully Mikhail would be able to handle Carolina but he was pretty sure they'd give both of them some trouble before they ended up separating them fully.

Mikhail shook his head but decided to make an effort to at least attempt to separate them, of course, he was hoping that Carolina at least had some self-control so he hesitated a bit hoping that the injury would make Carolina back off a bit. He wasn't sure if he should pick her up just yet or not but he probably would if she tried to go at the other woman.

"You know you don't have to have a death grip on my hand, I am not going anywhere," Arina said chuckling at Felix a little bit it was kind of adorable and she very much appreciated that he was holding her hand at the moment, She knew that he was worrying about her.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:35 am

Locus ran a hand through his dark hair and rubbed his eyes a bit. "I wish I could drop everything and take care of him. But I have you. You're still hurt. And I have still half an army to take care of. With Felix focusing his priorities else were, I feel a little left high and dry." He let out a long breath, as if he had been holding it in for quite some time. All of his stress was pouring out before his one and only.

Talia snarled and kicked out towards the freelancer as Locke dragged her away. His grip was quite strong and she couldn't get away from him. She looked to him, trying to pry his hands off. "Locke let me go!" She tried to wiggle out of his grip.

Carolina stumble back into Mikhail's grip and held her nose. She glared at the former Charon female with burning emerald eyes and snarled. "You have to have your little boyfriend protect you?" She could feel blood start to roll down her chin and growled.

Felix hardly noticed his practical death grip on her hand and he loosened it. "Oh uh sorry. I guess I was doing that subconsciously." He offered her an apologetic smile and rubbed the back of his neck, popping it here and there.

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:10 pm

Mikhail seemed to just calmly put his arms around Carolina it didn't take much effort for him to gently restrain her. "No more fighting" He muttered softly he wasn't scolding her just keeping her from attempting to fight again.

Locke simply embraced Talia in a hug " No I will not let go of you we don't need a fight right now. This won't look good if you fight her. I don't want you to get into trouble because your my responsibility" Locke said

Fayyim looked at him "Well when I recover I can probably help out" She said she knew family was important to Locus and for the time being Locus would be preoccupied with her hopefully his brother would manage for now.

Arina relaxed a bit and took a deep breath " Honestly I just worry that I'll be sent on mission but I don't exactly want to take any risks you know." Arina said sure she pregnant but she had no idea what Charon's policy was for that at all she assumed she'd be able to take a medical leave.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:39 pm

Carolina sighed and kept her hand to her nose, trying to stop the flow of hot thick liquid. A bit of it dripped off of her chin. "Let's just go before I lose my temper." She wiggled out of his grip and moved towards the medical wing to at least find someone to stop the flow of blood.

Talia let out a growl and eventually relate when she couldn't see Carolina. "I wish you hadn't been in the way. That woman deserves to be hit with a Warthog. She's killed so many of my friends. Her and the rest of those stupid Freelancers." She looked to him with sorrow in her gaze.

"A little," Locus agreed. "Not a lot. I don't want to you involved in my own problems. They're not your burden to deal with. Its all mine." He sighed and looked away. "I'll check on him in a bit I'm sure he's fine." His gaze then return to her. "I'll make sure you get back to full health."

"I won't let you go on missions. Not a chance." Felix's voice hardened a bit. "No way. I don't want to you to get hurt at all." He tightened his grip slightly. Usually maturinty leave was a thing in Charon but some women have been known to be denied the leave due to child complications in the womb.

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:17 am

Mikhail nodded at her and just made sure to walk beside her, "I'd have carried you off before you even reached that point" Mikhail said he was glad he didn't have to because he had been ready to at a moments notice and he'd likely have carried her straight to the medical wing. He was not a person you wanted to go against in battle either though he was not the kind of person to fight unless defending himself or others.

"Just because she deserves to be doesn't mean you should. I understand where you're coming from but there really isn't anything you'd gain by beating the snot out of her. Revenge doesn't make things better, it doesn't change anything and it doesn't give a person peace of mind either. Been a soldier long enough to know that and experience it myself. So trust me when I tell you it isn't worth it." Locke said he knew what it was like to get revenge on someone and the end result only left him with the same feeling it never changed anything.

"I know your stressed we should probably head to the firing range might help a bit," Fayyim said they'd been talking for a while and she knew locus needed a bit of distraction, She didn't like seeing him like this and at this point she really wished they could just take a vacation but that probably wasn't an option at least not in a group like Charon.

Arina nodded at him and glanced at her dog who was tugging that leash like the animal wanted to go in that direction "Looks like our dog is getting a bit impatient" She said she had made the decision that since her and Felix were together that it wasn't just her dog it was their dog and in her mind this was an important thing to her aside from Felix and becoming a mother.

Aleksei had managed to get out of his room on crutches to take his dog for a bit of walk he hadn't bothered to contact Locus because number one Locus was busy and two he'd managed to successfully complete the dog walk and was now just slowly attempting to balance being on crutches and holding dog's leash while attempting to get back to his room. It didn't help that he had an excitable border collie as untangling the leash was becoming difficult since he couldn't bend over so he was at the moment stuck.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me