The butler V4-pulling strings invite-only

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The butler V4-pulling strings invite-only

Postby biyondo basudei. » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:11 am

Aerial was still smiling, though, despite the story. She pulled her sleeve back down and then leaned back, stretching on the bed. "Humans are terrible. Being a demon would be easier," She said honestly and rolled over onto her stomach, looking at the ground. "Thats why they need to die." She kicked her legs, hair falling over the side of the bed.

(( edit because I need to be social with online people -
SUP GUYS
Its six in the morning and I just spent 2:30 hours reading a 14 chapter mello x matt fanfic with 39000 words that's not finished yet yayy
so now I guess I'll spend the rest of the summer fawning over this fanfic
yep.
I should really start going to bed earlier, though.. really? 6:07..
and I'm not even tired D: ))
wip<3
biyondo basudei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ping. » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:02 am

Vincent winced lightly in surprise when touched at first, but quickly relaxed. He gave Mazuri a thankful glance before beginning to walk towards the way they had come.

Shane let out a small, breezy laugh at her statement. "Oh, I don't know, miss.." He grinned. "While we indeed have our standards, there are rules that you humans would never have to abide by." Though, truthfully, he thought it would be interesting to be a human. Not that he wanted to be one. They were far too fragile. Far too..Ignorant..

[Whoops..Sorry I fell asleep last night~]
Last edited by ping. on Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

━━(❝ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ?)

⇢ ping | enby | adult | infj | gemini
[any prns] - [pan/ace] - [june 4th]

carrd.

(ᴏʜ ʏᴇᴀʜ)

» / art requests. / avatar shop. / OCs.
trade thread. / auction thread. / CS help. / BLM.

(━ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜꜱ.)━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx]
ping.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biyondo basudei. » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:52 am

Aerial rolled over again and looked at him, laying on her side and closing her eyes. "But you wouldnt get hurt. And when you did, or if people laughed at you, it'd slide right off. And your wounds would heal twice as fast. And you'd age a lot slower. And you would be able to kill whoever you wanted without getting in trouble." Aerial opened her eyes again, "Anyways, whats it like in the demon world?~ Boring? Since theres so many demons on earth now, I do presume that its not exactly life as you'd like it down there."
wip<3
biyondo basudei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby +Reckless+ » Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:57 pm

(wow... well atleast its a good fanfic.)

Mazuri gave a faint nod and started to lead his master fro the room, only to stop when he saw Drocell and Snake. He stiffened, expecting a fight, but was surprised at the grateful bow he received instead from the now deceased necromancer's butler.
"erm..."

"Thank you, for getting rid of him." Drocell murmured
Someone is calling,
I'm being called
Alright, leave it to me; let’s go
More! More!

To the east and to the west
I’ll keep running
That’s right, if fighting is your only option
Then that’s what you’ll have to do
The awesome me's the most supreme! The strongest!
The one who gets the last laugh, yeah!
Is the awesome me, of course!
Draw a circle, it's the earth
Everybody follow with me,
It's the awesome me!

Draw a circle, little bird
When did it get there, little bird
Chirping on my head,
It's cute!

I draw the earth
The awesome! Me!
Whether you're sure or not,
I'm Prussia!
+Reckless+

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby butchbiologist » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:02 pm

Snake mirrored Drocell's bow and murmured, "Yes, thank you."
[jasper] ◌ [they/them] ◌ lesbian ◌ adult ◌ biology major because plants and animals?? fun stuff
butchbiologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ping. » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:10 pm

It had been an easy few months for the most part. Shane enjoyed serving Aerial almost as much as he did Soryn. They were both very similar, the only huge difference being that Aerial was a bit more polite. In the months that passed, Shane had come up with some information that may help their contract, but there really wasn't much to go on. Nevertheless, it was something. And that something was just enough for the ArchDemon.

It had only been a few months since everything had occurred. The encounter with the necromancer. (That's what he was called..Vincent made sure to update his files afterwards..) That, and the fact that he was contracted to a demon now. How he wasn't in shock, he wasn't quite sure. Did he just get used to it? Probably. All in the short amount of time, things had gone back to normal fairly quick. Things were quiet. Even in Supernatural standards. Vincent figured he should get up about now as well. He let out a sigh and rolled over to his stomach, glaring out from underneath his pillow.

Why did I come to London?.. Muzai liked heights. You were more than likely to find him scaling the tops of buildings or sitting in treetops when trees were available. Why? He wasn't all that sure himself. He liked to be able to see what was going on. But he didn't like London much. Everyone treated him like some commoner..Didn't they know who he was?! Who his brother was? The audacity..He walked along rooftop, kicking any stray pebble or object that was unlucky enough to cross his path. That's when he spotted something unfamiliar to him.
A human?
No, humans didn't like heights. He learned that quickly when he brought a few up here and threatened to push them off. Their panicking and whimpering got a bit irritating, so he did so anyway. He also learned that humans couldn't fly..
So..What was this creature and why was she on his territory? Muzai scowled a bit and made his way over to the redhead sprawled out by the edge. From afar, one might mistake her as being dead. But he knew better. He nudged her side roughly with the toe of his shoe before crossing his arms. "Ne..Get up!" He growled, his slight Japanese accent thickening a bit more in his slight irritation.

[I'll post for Victoria later on. Muzai took all my muse..]
Last edited by ping. on Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

carrd.

(ᴏʜ ʏᴇᴀʜ)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx]
ping.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby +Reckless+ » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:23 pm

"yes, but it was a good thing...." Drocell looked at Mazuri and blinked. "Oh my, your hurt. Come, I'll get you patched up. And no, those wont heal on their own." he said as the demon started to protest.

"but....." MAzuri looked at Vincent for an OK
Someone is calling,
I'm being called
Alright, leave it to me; let’s go
More! More!

To the east and to the west
I’ll keep running
That’s right, if fighting is your only option
Then that’s what you’ll have to do
The awesome me's the most supreme! The strongest!
The one who gets the last laugh, yeah!
Is the awesome me, of course!
Everybody follow with me,
It's the awesome me!

Draw a circle, little bird
When did it get there, little bird
Chirping on my head,
It's cute!

I draw the earth
The awesome! Me!
Whether you're sure or not,
I'm Prussia!
+Reckless+

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ping. » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:39 pm

Vincent nodded. "Go ahead." He said. "I wanna be sure you're alright. Especially if those aren't going to heal."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

carrd.

(ᴏʜ ʏᴇᴀʜ)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx]
ping.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biyondo basudei. » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:15 pm

[[ yay long post~ ]]

Isamu had been told the whole story.
And despite not wanting to hurt the poor kids anymore, he had a change of mind -- this seemed really interesting.
He had ordered GB to stay until he said she could come with him. She had come up with a plan and ordered him to do it, and of course, he obeyed, like any sane butler would.
He had walked out, and went to the theater that GB had explained. He was surprised at the condition. It was broken down, and there was lots of trash. All over the place. And there was very little light, which probably explained the demon girls pupils being so dilated and cat-like.
He had to be quiet to make this work. He had 2 towels in his front pocket, with a bottle of chloroform in the back. Opening the door as silently as he could, Isamu slipped inside and left the door open. He had to hold back a very loud growl when he saw the demon boys wings healed back on. He poured a little bit of chloroform onto each towel, and then made his way up behind Arto. He smiled at Hekate and pressed a towel to Artos nose and mouth, tying it tight so he would stay passed out. Since Hekate was slowed from her wounds he only got punched twice before he pulled the other towel across her face.
Now, most would yell pathetic at Isamu for doing this. But really, this was the easiest way. He picked both of them up and found them surprisingly light, shrugging and turning around. He had learned there was an underground passageway to the guts of the city next to the theater, and thats what he used.
Quickly traveling down the stairs, he had to work fast before the chloroform dried or wore off. He smiled at his success and sat Arto down, with Hekate next to him. He pulled out a pair of handcuffs and hooked them onto a hook on a wall, then handcuffed the demons hand together with it, so he was attached to the walls.
He did the same with Hekate, but didnt do so without traveling down the other way a mile first. He couldnt have them together, could he?
Growling with a sadistic purr in his voice, he took the cloth off of Hekates face and smiled at her, kissing her forehead much like a father would do to his daughter, or a mother to her son. Smiling slightly as she woke up, he pressed a finger to her lips and turned around to go deal with Arto.
Once he got there, he took the cloth off and smiled at him, closing his eyes. 'You may come now, Dominus.'

[[ god this was like terrible for me omg i feel so bad ;;
-clings to arto x hekate- NNOOOOOOOOO ]]

"Ah. Well, it sounds interesting, to say the least.." She picked her hand up off the bed and drew 9 rings in the air, as if needing to draw it to remember it. She put her hand back down, though, when he mentioned the human realm. "Heh, I think I would, too. Anyways, you know -- you're interesting to talk to. Id ask you about before you were a demon but that probably isnt a good subject, so Ill just keep that shut for now." She crossed her legs.
wip<3
biyondo basudei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr unlucky » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:35 pm

(OH LORD I FEEL SO BAD you know one day GB's gonna have a lot of mad shinigami and demons on her hands)

Immediately, the girl set off. She had been waiting outside of her door for the signal to come, and grinned like the sadistic person she was. GB skipped down the sidewalk, her sword in hand and her red hair bouncing with her with every footstep.
Eventually, she arrived to where Isamu and Arto were, attempting to open the door only to find it was locked. She knocked on the door.(if theres even a door if theres not just ignore that)

(poop this post is so short compared to that I'M SORRY MY MUSE IS DEAD)
🌊🔮the world tried to burn all the mercy out of me but you know I wouldn't let it🔮🌊

⭐ graybay/GB
⭐ she/her
⭐ gemini/june 20th
⭐ infj
⭐ adult
original characters

mr unlucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes